Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (28669 Views)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by ElsonMorali: 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
For the e-diots and e-mumus questioning this good news, have you asked yourself this simple question; If the government was lying about this why not as well lie about her age?

After all it is the government that has released the name, class and age of the girl.

What would it cost them to look for only matured girls to act the part, or even lie that this girl that escaped was also writing WAEC afterall she's 15yrs old?

When you were all writing WAEC in school you were the only ones in the school compound right? They shut down the school be side you were writing WAEC. Oh, wait, lemme guess, you didn't finish secondary school. No wonder your brains have refused to boot.

It's easier to prove that over 200 Chibok girls were kidnapped than to prove that 3million Nigerian Jews were killed in a civil war. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Olaolufred(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2017
DollarAngel:
JSS1? We were told the girls kidnapped where writing their SSCE so am kind of obfuscated here , does JSS1 student write SSCE?. Welcome the to the generation where we are been told a million lies and quater of truth

Assuming fulani herdsmen enter your village, they killed some students in ss3.
And got some jss2 students as they are running away with others abducted.

Should we just count the ss3 students and assume others life are of no value?

or believe that anyone that is not of waec age in captive is not your vilage school girl?
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by theycallmewale(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2017
I have never believed this thing for once, scam ni jor
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
i ve always said that this was a set-up by borno state govt and the school principal. 250 writing physics exams but cnt speak english. Now js1 student is now writing de ssce physics exam. Story,story

The principal of the school who many believes was the organiser of this scam withdrew her children from the so called physics exam and Borno government rewarded her with the post of a commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by truthstands11: 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
Is VP who is a pastor also involved in this?
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

Didn't you offer Physics in your JSS1? angry
Jideuburugiakathere. grin
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by RALPHOW(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

MUMU BECAUSE BOKO HARAM ASKED THEM ONE BY ONE AND TELL THE JSS1 STUDENTS TO GO BACK HOME
PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN ONCE A WHILE
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by intruxive(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

We really caught you guys here. Lie lie people.
arent u guys tired of the conspiracy theories already. Your hero and his wife moved on. But everyday u r on the keypad stuck in the past believing the lies instead. No wonder namdi was able to sell u guys a dude biafra.
Una too like lies as a people, haba undecided
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Lalaska(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Please there have been several abductions before and after the Chibok schools girls. Must we find fault in everything? It will be foolhardy to think the only girls in BH custody are the Girls from Chibok school. They may just be the most popular.

DollarAngel:
JSS1? We were told the girls kidnapped where writing their SSCE so am kind of obfuscated here , does JSS1 student write SSCE?. Welcome the to the generation where we are been told a million lies and quater of truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
intruxive:
arent u guys tired of the conspiracy theories already. Your hero and his wife moved on. But everyday u r on the keypad stuck in the past believing the lies instead. No wonder namdi was able to sell u guys a dude biafra.
Una too like lies as a people, haba undecided

I refer to the above post and hereby declare that all the people the poster had in mind in his post are criminals including all politicians.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by AnitaPhillip: 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
unclezuma:
I thought they kidnapped WAEC students

Abi o, maybe they need to tell us why they called her the "Chibok girl". She was still kidnapped, still a girl and deserves all the attention but why say she's a chibok girl when clearly she isn't? https://www.naij.com/1105339-updated-presidency-clears-air-bbog-convener-ezekwesili-faults-claim-newly-re.html

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
RALPHOW:

MUMU BECAUSE BOKO HARAM ASKED THEM ONE BY ONE AND TELL THE JSS1 STUDENTS TO GO BACK HOME
PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN ONCE A WHILE

OK wise one, the same Boko haram that have been using little children for suicide bombings took pity on her because she's in JSS1 and asked her to go.

Tell me another lie.

Cc, DollarAngel Shekauvsbuhari

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by vickylincon(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

fear God bros na. many girls were kidnapped after that
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
vickylincon:
fear God bros na. many girls were kidnapped after that

You and your Northern brothers need this your advice most.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by blackolade: 1:58pm On May 18, 2017
Issokay[color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] smiley
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by vickylincon(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You and your Northern brothers need this your advice most.
I pity you bro if all you can said is this. all ye tribalist. am telling you more girls are kidnapped, do you hear about the 80 girls kidnapped thereafter? you won't. everything is not politics or religion bro. This girl is someone's child and regaining her freedom means much to her parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
vickylincon:
I pity you bro if all you can said is this. all ye tribalist. am telling you more girls are kidnapped, do you hear about the 80 girls kidnapped thereafter? you won't. everything is not politics or religion bro. This girl is someone's child and regaining her freedom means much to her parents

You lacks comprehension prowess. I asked a simple question and you are here ranting like a school child that missed his meal ticket.

This is my last FVCK, take it and GOAN DIE.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by caphykk: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
The story don dey involve other actors....

just like in wedding party
this one na act 12 scene 54. Jenifer's diary season............
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by texazzpete(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You realize there's nothing in that tweet that says the girl was from the batch writing SSCE?
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
texazzpete:

You realize there's nothing in that tweet that says the girl was from the batch writing SSCE?

You realize there's Chibok girl in that tweet.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Skubidude(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2017

So they can't negotiate the release of this 1 chibok girl n thus she single handedly escaped??
N trust d ever ready soldier they are always ready to see d girls escaping from d Bush but they know not the road/Bush path to where these girls are escaping from # Presidency unu well done oooooo

Bo chop knuckle, u took these words out of my mouth. This APC govt can only fool themselves n their brainwashed or fanatical zombies. Thank God though some are beginning to develop brain and wise-up to their antics.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Sunnyja: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Enough of this Chibok thing.Next week is 2 years of this government. What exactly have they achieved in two years?
The achievements are numerous including a 12years old girl in JSS1 writing WAEC examination who saw Shekau snoring and escaped.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nackzy: 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
Personally would love to investigate the truth about chibok saga... I will arrest so many people. ...let me make it first to the peak... The truth will come out... One day BH will b history
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by TGM2015: 3:42pm On May 18, 2017
The kidnapped girls are those in the school hostel as reported in April 2014. Only that majority of them are writing WAEC as at that time. I think, the practice was that most of the students written external examination are always put on boarding for the period of the examination. At least, such practice is common in Lagos.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by lordkhalifa(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2017
presidency revealed escaped chibok girl Abeg make I ask which president? is the kleptomaniac coma induced Fulani gollum in London or the Dullard coordinating Nigeria?
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Awho(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2017
when ever this chibok issue is raised the movie NIKITA comes to mind I remember DIVISION the secrete agent of the government which went rogue
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by marquay: 3:55pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

she is not part of those one many more people have been kidnapped by those idiots
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by vickylincon(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You lacks compression prowess. I asked a simple question and you are here ranting like a school child that missed his meal ticket.

This is my last FVCK, take it and GOAN DIE.
back to the sender bro...lol. I was only trying to explain something to you
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Exponental(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Only a lie can protect a lie (NB: it must be a continuation of the former).
They have forgotten the NB!!!
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by buchibrand(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2017
Sunnyja:
The achievements are numerous including a 12years old girl in JSS1 writing WAEC examination who saw Shekau snoring and escaped.
You funny pass all the naija comedian join together
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
For the e-diots and e-mumus questioning this good news, have you asked yourself this simple question; If the government was lying about this why not as well lie about her age?

After all it is the government that has released the name, class and age of the girl.

What would it cost them to look for only matured girls to act the part, or even lie that this girl that escaped was also writing WAEC afterall she's 15yrs old?

When you were all writing WAEC in school you were the only ones in the school compound right? They shut down the school be side you were writing WAEC. Oh, wait, lemme guess, you didn't finish secondary school. No wonder your brains have refused to boot.

It's easier to prove that over 200 Chibok girls were kidnapped than to prove that 3million Nigerian Jews were killed in a civil war. undecided

Sometimes when God want to expose people, He will take away their sense of reasoning and make them look or sound foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.