Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (44195 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Switup: 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
Rilwan20:

I drop a rhyme there, I don't know your song.
sorries then. Buh u may like it. Guillotine by Jon Bellion ft Travis Mendis wink
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
danieljessy:
Some girls will never tell u straightup they don't like u just to keep u close n rip u off whatever they can lay their filthy hands on angry
you should hear them brag about their victims, you will shake your head for the male race

2 Likes

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
Organs:

Luminouz, eheeen, God don catch you i don follow you reach here today. Nobi me wey you dey nack mouth the other day for ?? Shege dan boroubaaa. haaa, so how u escape, so you no even get liver to tell the girls politely say you cannot afford all that, you go follow back door comot, maybe you climb fence sef, if you fall down in the process nko? Chai, chai, diaris God oh.. I don first talk am say you no too get shit for yansh. lol. hahahahaha. You sort security, come bail, ok, so na so babe dey catch you mugu. Ok i see your frustration. Make you learn from the MASTER ok? Make i teach you as we dey do am. See here, no shame there, if i were in your shoes, i will tell her categorically and from the onset that i was not expecting her and her friends, if i dont have enough money, i will tell them right there and then the date is cancelled cos i did not prepare for all that. Now, if i can afford the food, i will tell them to go ahead and order and if i see they are taking advantage, i will say No, no you cannot have that, and if anyone should give me attitude, i will ask if they will rather pay for it? It is my money i am in control and if i see they are not being reasonable, i will control what is ordered and if you don't like it, the alternative is that you pay for it period. So next time, bros, you don't have to bail, sit down and be in CONTROL and whoever does not like it can get up and leave, shikena.
Lmaooooo! Jeez ain't u organz? Y are u talking bro....organ no dey talk...now lemme SKUL u bro in d alpha male game
There are 3 types of gehs.....good,bad n ugly.....
A good geh won't bring her friends n of course won't look like an EBINA...
A bad geh will ask for tfare to d venue n ask for d most expensive item on d menu....n eat hungry like dat day is her last on earth......EBINA 1
D ugly ones are d crass n razz gehs who exist only to eat..n eat..n eat anyway,anyhow without any shame whatsoever n believe men only exist to serve them coz they got a hole between their legs.....they bring in 2 or 3 of their friends for a cookout their generation can't pay for n just grabs everything in sight....classless n shameless...n in d process embarrassing d guy who was unfortunate enough to ask them out..they always look chick on d outside so its on a date u get to see their true colours....EBINA 2
Now to DAT fateful day.....ur wrong to think I had no cash with me....had 20k straight from d ATM with me before going to d rendezvous....since its on first date I came prepared....imagine my surprise n anger when d geh turned out with 2 odas all to play me for a fool...wasn't even bothered bro till they just looked me over n said hi n ordered for d menu straight away like they own d place....d geh I invited exchanged pleasantries with me like 2mins n joined her friends haggling n huffing over d menu like diarrheic hyenas.....they clearly meant to chop me n go...I had no problems standing up right there n then n cancelling the date bro but I wanted to teach them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry because they have obviously been doing that to other guys( a geh once told me this same scenario of how she n her friends wreck guys when on a date n one time like dat d guy won cry coz him money don finish n he only took BOTTLED water...imagine) n getting away with it.....
For d plan to work I had to make em relaxed so I told em to be free n eat up....watching as d EBINAs crowed n cooed as soft drinks were served them while they placed orders.... They didn't even bother looking at me twice when I excused myself to go to d restroom....for d plan to work I had to involve d guard n tipped him too( very eager after dat) with a promise to come back some days after to hear d full gist..
So bro...it wasn't d fear to confront them or lack of machismo o but the urge to make sure those gehs won't ever do dat to another guy without thinking twice

For this detailed lesson.....u owe me a BOW!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
nextstep:

Ma niggah! grin
Lmaooooo! I dey tell u bro......those gehs suffered ooooo.....totally disgraced......
I later saw d geh sha(d main chick I invited) n dat one na another part 2.. . grin cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Ginaz(f): 11:02pm On May 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Jeez ain't u organz? Y are u talking bro....organ no dey talk...now lemme SKUL u bro in d alpha male game
A bad geh will ask for tfare to d venue n ask for d most expensive item on d menu....n eat hungry like dat day is her last on earth......EBINA 1
D ugly ones are d crass n razz gehs who exist only to eat..n eat..n eat anyway,anyhow without any shame whatsoever n believe men only exist to serve them coz they got a hole between their legs.....they bring in 2 or 3 of their friends for a cookout their generation can't pay for n just grabs everything in sight....classless n shameless...n in d process embarrassing d guy who was unfortunate enough to ask them out..they always look chick on d outside so its on a date u get to see their true colours....EBINA 2
Now to DAT fateful day.....ur wrong to think I had no cash with me....had 20k straight from d ATM with me before going to d rendezvous....since its on first date I came prepared....imagine my surprise n anger when d geh turned out with 2 odas all to play me for a fool...wasn't even bothered bro till they just looked me over n said hi n ordered for d menu straight away like they own d place....d geh I invited exchanged pleasantries with me like 2mins n joined her friends haggling n huffing over d menu like diarrheic hyenas.....they clearly meant to chop me n go...I had no problems standing up right there n then n cancelling the date bro but I wanted to teach them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry because they have obviously been doing that to other guys( a geh once told me this same scenario of how she n her friends wreck gehs when on a date n one time like dat d guy won cry coz him money don finish n he only took BOTTLED water...imagine) n getting away with it.....
For d plan to work I had to make em relaxed so I told em to be free n eat up....watching as d EBINAs crowed n cooed as soft drinks were served them while they placed orders.... They didn't even bother looking at me twice when I excused myself to go to d restroom....for d plan to work I had to involve d guard n tipped him too( very eager after dat) with a promise to come back some days after to hear d full gist..
So bro...it wasn't d fear to confront them or lack of machismo o but the urge to make sure those gehs won't ever do dat to another guy without thinking twice

So you are going to dates with women? shocked. Ha!!! u die here today. After you have deceive me say u love me ,u will marry me, buy me gold and silver.. Chaii.

*breaks bottle*

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2017
Ginaz:

So you are going to dates with women? shocked. Ha!!! u die here today. After you have deceive me say u love me ,u will marry me, buy me gold and silver.. Chaii.

*breaks bottle*
Ginaz Darling!!!! It was a long time ago na.....consider as part of my memoirs from d past!!!!
U know I got u on my MIND babe * smiles dreamily*
No worries aiit Now drop dat bottle n come give Dada a kisser!!! kiss
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Ginaz(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2017
luminouz:

Ginaz Darling!!!! It was a long time ago na.....consider as part of my memoirs from d past!!!!
U know I got u on my MIND babe * smiles dreamily*
No worries aiit Drop dat bottle n give Dada a kisser!!! kiss

Which kiss? That same mouth you have used to kiss all your girlfriends? You think I don't know? undecided

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2017
Ginaz:

Which kiss? That same mouth you have used to kiss all your girlfriends? You think I don't know? undecided
Lmaoooooooooooo! This geh u won't kuku kill me! U won't kee meeee ooooo! Haba!!
Babe I wasn't kissing anybody na.....come hia joor! *pressed lips together,tilts them forward n closes his eyes*
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Odunharry(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
Switup:
yes cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided tongue. Because my satisfaction is ur happiness. embarassed undecided
I come with my friends too or simply ignore u n talk to ur friends
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey I lie ni?

When are we having our first date Nicky? wink
Boss man keep pushing, intensify ....
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2017
chisco82:

Boss man keep pushing, intensify ....
Na your footstep I dey follow bro cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Ginaz(f): 11:17pm On May 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooooooo! This geh u won't kuku kill me! U won't kee meeee ooooo! Haba!!
Babe I wasn't kissing anybody na.....come hia joor! *pressed lips together,tilts them forward n closes his eyes*

If I swear for u now they will say I'm wicked.

*Just look atstew* sad

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Omoluwabidada(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:

I told them to ordered anything they want.. and the stupid girl's decided to ordered heaven and earth at the end I paid my part and left them with a 5k billgrin grin God so punished them they didn't bring enough money with them..

You mean the "heaven and earth" they ordered was just a 5k bill?
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na your footstep I dey follow bro cheesy
Bia... Whose footstep? You doing what u knows best.
I m wondering if you study that as a course grin grin grin
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
PDPGuy:

grin
One thing I won't tolerate on a date is bringing friends along. The whole purpose of a romantic date is to ensure a modicum of privacy when conversing with the person you like.
Most guys won't tolerate such
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
Nickymezor:
A bit oo...na a handful of ladies wey dey do dat...
I hope you don't do that sha?

Be sincere oooo
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2017
chisco82:

Bia... Whose footstep? You doing what u knows best.
I m wondering if you study that as a course grin grin grin
You should know that is my ministry cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2017
Organs:

Chai most guys are really really poor... If you are worried about the food consumed on a date, you might as well sit your ass home, food oh na im people go dey complain about. Babes, make una date "Northerners" na all these ijebu, ekiti and ibo boys dey complain about "food". Recently one ibo guy complained that a babe that used his bathroom used too much "tissue". can you imagine I still no understand how ol boy take eye gauge tissue come determine say the thing don too reduce. Guys, if you don't have it, tell the girl upfront say no kaka for pocket, the one wey go follow you go follow you, pls stop complaining and counting the # of meat consumed on a date, its poverty mentality.
Bro, must you mention Ekiti boys?

Abeg no make me change am for you ooo cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Nickymezor(f): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope you don't do that sha?

Be sincere oooo
Haba, which can question b dis nw undecided infact I do it tongue
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by dammymadboi: 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
The first day i went o a date with a girl she brought a friend, but i came prepared, i called my guy to come and take her friend away. Im too smart for that game
s guy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 12:38am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:

If I swear for u now they will say I'm wicked.

*Just look atstew* sad

Lol!

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:23am On May 19, 2017
safarigirl:
if you have not heard of date rape, I have.

Like I said sha, I have never done it before and the day I do it, I will be sure to pay for whatever my friend is having so that one small boy will not use me to shine

Just look at you, you are already talking like a small girl
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Atlantia(f): 5:14am On May 19, 2017
Who get time for all this wan biko? undecided
As per the dress ish.. it all depends on where you and the guy are headed.
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Atlantia(f): 5:16am On May 19, 2017
hedonistic:
Do people still go on dates in Nigeria? In the real sense of date? I doubt that.

Chivalry is dead. Because females these days are transactional in mindset. It's all about what I can get, what I can grab, what he has to offer...Flash, pizzazz, appearances..all for the "gram'. No more organic, old-fashioned falling in love with the person rather than with the package. No more substance. No more soul.

A wasted, soulless generation of self-entitled, pecuniary, emotionally blunted, 'love' peddlers.
Dude,not all females.
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by emi14: 6:13am On May 19, 2017
Too many jambites and teens roaming around naira land.
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Ginaz(f): 6:18am On May 19, 2017
luminouz:

Lol!

cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Nature8(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2017
chiraqDemon:
The first day i went o a date with a girl she brought a friend, but i came prepared, i called my guy to come and take her friend away. Im too smart for that game

cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by DavidEsq(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2017
marvin902:
the last chick that pulled that no 2 stunt with me.will never forget what i did to her grin grin grin only me invite you come carry two of your friends come naija girls
Pls share with us and get us entertained or lectured cheesy. Wat I think is d best antidote is to pay more than the necessary attention and compliments to one of her friends and possibly get her digits on some issue of interest such as wedding planning, interior decoration,culinary ish, etc. The tin can pain ehn. The geh wey cari dem come go crase cheesy
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2017
luminouz:

Now to DAT fateful day.....ur wrong to think I had no cash with me....had 20k straight from d ATM with me before going to d rendezvous....since its on first date I came prepared....imagine my surprise n anger when d geh turned out with 2 odas all to play me for a fool...wasn't even bothered bro till they just looked me over n said hi n ordered for d menu straight away like they own d place....d geh I invited exchanged pleasantries with me like 2mins n joined her friends haggling n huffing over d menu like diarrheic hyenas.....they clearly meant to chop me n go...I had no problems standing up right there n then n cancelling the date bro but I wanted to teach them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry because they have obviously been doing that to other guys( a geh once told me this same scenario of how she n her friends wreck guys when on a date n one time like dat d guy won cry coz him money don finish n he only took BOTTLED water...imagine) n getting away with it.....

Baba the baba

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by DavidEsq(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2017
kimbra:
Fixed. That's what you do with your epileptic girlfriends, we've seen screenshoots not once. cheesy
Wetin bring dis kind quarell for una two. E clear say no be here una matter start. Oya com an teh me w hapn. U chop e mny abi recharge card ni
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Cleopatra4(f): 7:38am On May 19, 2017
hakeem4:
Bringing their friends on a first date to come and eat like it's a get together
grin grin Chai get together grin na picnic. Not bad though it's your first date so you gotta please her.

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by kuuljay(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2017
luminouz:

Eehya! Consider d money spent as bad investment! U formed being nice...I don't do dat bro... D moment she brought her friends she shot herself in d leg... Date over!
One stupid geh tried dat poo with me..came with 2 of her friends n those ones started picking orders on menu without even properly greeting me.....I let 'em order,excused myself to d bathroom,winked at d security man n tipped him 500 to lemme escape ( I briefed him on d scenario) n walked out,took a bike home....I came by 3 days later n d security guy told me those gehs raked up a bill of 10k(pounded yam,nkwobi,suya,rice n drinks) when d fools couldn't pay,they were embarrassed totally, their phones were taken n their left footwear.....they chartered a bike home...in SHAME!!!!
Am I mad to pay for 3 EBINA gehs? Who am I ? Santa Claus?
cheeeesus!!!!! Looooool this is the most lugubrious thing av read on nairaland,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.