Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (44192 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
Nickymezor:
A bit oo...na a handful of ladies wey dey do dat...
So when is our first date? And the venue? cool
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Nickymezor(f): 11:31am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
So when is out first date? And the venue? cool
in space, just the two of us tongue
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:44pm On May 20, 2017
metroid:

Bros your vex level no be here oh grin
happy birthday dear!
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by metroid(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
happy birthday dear!

Thanks sweetheart
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
metroid:

Thanks sweetheart
uw
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by MzJin(f): 9:07am On May 22, 2017
Organs:

You cannot comprehend bro. You can see the guy sounds like a privileged "i am fine mentality kinda guy" and the girl is way out of his league, so tell me how dem go fit date? Na chin-chin and puff-puff sellers the guy dey follow upandown.

grin abi oooo my brother
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Organs(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
luminouz:

U want d part 2 right?
Here it is....90% loading.....

OK here it is... ... When I got home after leaving d EBINAs eating their prospective shame bringing,phone and footwear seizing,vitriolic verbal lashing and beggar turning FOOD.....I promptly switched off my phone n took a long,leisurely bath n treated myself to 5 balls of IGBO fufu n Egusi soup with orisirisi meats...then settled down to enjoy the rest of my evening with movies......
Switched on my phone d next day n come see messages from her with all sorts of abuses n threats LMAO.......the funny thing is she never said what happened to her at dat joint but with d concentratedly composed evil sounding threats...I knew she saw HELL in there......I ignored all texts n blocked d number n promptly forgot about her n her always hungry friends!!!

I saw her 6 months later bro n guess where....another JOINT!!!! LMAO! But dis time alone with a guy who as providence would have knew me(casual friends). D geh was shocked when she saw me n double shocked when her date called me n introduced her.....I put my poker face on n behaved like I never saw her before in my life......I just went to my table(not too far from theirs so I could get a corner eye view of them) n ordered lavishly.....
She didn't stay up to 15mins before she left...all d while glancing at me furtively...she was already eating when I came....just hurriedly finished her food n told d guy to see her off!!! D guy came back grumbling about how I spoiled his runs! I was like wtf? He was like d geh just dey eye me all the while since I came......DAT I dey use my swags dey spoil his market joor..but she collected tfare from him sha..we laughed about it n forgot about d stuff.....d guy told me a week later DAT d geh no dey pick him call again o since DAT day...he kept asking me if d geh don port my side n am fookin her...I now sat him down n give him d full gist o......Naso d guy laughed throwaway drink ooooo......he thanked me sha for spoiling her market n till today me n d guy still dey relate...
I have not seen her since THEN!

THE END!!!!
Cc organs

Awesome. Excellent. Now i believe say you be Master. That igbo fufu and egusi soup is excellent therapy as well.
Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by luminouz(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
Organs:

Awesome. Excellent. Now i believe say you be Master. That igbo fufu and egusi soup is excellent therapy as well.
Lmaooooooo! It's Organs in d Building!!!!! grin
Manage this gift joor!

Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by Asahd: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2020
This world needs more love, not hate. This is a hateful comment na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.