Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (58543 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by terrence12(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry

Lol. Is it ur stupid?
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by chigzypeace(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
Is this love?
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by kechywillz(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Duchessree(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked wtf !!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by obontami: 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin you are ruined already

Dont be deceived my dear. The blogger that post that screenshot here is the one behind that instagram moniker! The fool did it intentionally to pull traffic to his/her wack ass blog.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by obontami: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
I dey . You scarce o.

Why you remove the picture wey dey ur dp?
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by obontami: 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:
grin

I think that shitt is staged.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
obontami:

Dont be deceived my dear. The blogger that post that screenshot here is the one behind that instagram moniker! The fool did it intentionally to pull traffic to his/her wack ass blog.
Where you hide since? After you msg me from clubgrin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by klanny: 10:11pm On May 20, 2017
You all can also comment on the Blog about this ..... For your Nairaland comments have been posted opn the blog ...http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/nairalanders-slams-lover-boy-who-sent.html
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by McBrooklyn(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
obontami:

I think that shitt is staged.

LOL, kinda looked like a publicity stunt though... How person go dey wish himself that kind bad luck?? grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by chris2face(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
I can guarantee that dude is high on something either weed or jax
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ogochimereinno: 1:47am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html.

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by MhissIfe(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 7:42am On May 23, 2017
angels09:

Hian .... Where's halfricanadiian when you really need her?

I'm here o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.