Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Is Divorce The Answer? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Divorce The Answer? (4791 Views)

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Save My Marriage Today - Is Divorce Your Way Out? / Divorce-the Dissolving Of The Covenant Of Marriage- Five Lies In One Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by beingme(f): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
deluxecad:

You never can tell my dear, nobody plans for it. People may surprise you with rude changes.

Pray and see that it doesn't happen.

as i think so it is.

i won't think of getting married aft marriage
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by lannre(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
beingme:

as i think so it is.

i won't think of getting married aft marriage

no one pray for that, but believe me marriage transcends beyond thoughts

@ Fhemmmy
Yes, in a situation like that. But one can try separation first. There's nothing good about divorce but there's also nothing good in a home filled with hatred.

You cant just say it better than this-well analyzed
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by lemonlime: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2010
i am canadian women married to nigerian man. it has been just about one year and we are not living together in canada
due to restrictions on his end. i would like to divorce him and move on. he seems to want to refuse filling in the papers
for permanent residence or has something to hide.

i am thinking of sending his photo to immigrant office in canada and nigerian embassy on victoria island. along with alert
of his false claims.

or , should i just move on and totally forget about the marriage in hand and let him worry about it all on his end. are they
binding after one year , or even binding in canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please,help My Brother / Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.