Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? (8056 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by mikeon11(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
hello every one,

find this thread very interesting and at the same time worrying. in the sense that some of the guys here are using God or even bible to justify their desire to boss women around. actually lots of men do love their wife/women, you have to be there to know.

relationship is a 50/50 thing, love is required from both end and sex is a mutual agreement. quoting the bible to fit in your interpretations of ''submission'' which in this case sounded like one would expect from his slave. is not the best manner to raise a family with fear of God and love. nobody has mentioned ''respect'' for {the women} one another, in a relationship people need understanding and love, not one submitting to the other, and not the man waiting for the women to submit before loving her. i hope you are not propagating such idea and hoping that God will reward you ''seven virgins''

what about ''one good turn deserves another'' i believe that if we, as men, would drop our ambition to dominate the women we would enjoy every good things that come with them. which we miss while we try to boss them around
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Hauwa1: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
hiss lipsrsealed do you mind them, as long as a woman is seen not heard it is all good. to many love is farther from their hearts as long as they got their shags and you can cook for them, that's abt it.
thank goodness for the new generation ladies kiss
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Hauwa1: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
they whin for common dowry  grin look around NL, now am learning how to edit my future brideprice list. waiting for sub from moi eh, keep waiting for godot kiss
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by henryhemon(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
@michelin tyre,
Who said they do not love their women?or you boyfren no luv u?tell us now!
Nigerian men do love their women only if you know how to play your aces well.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships?

Not all men. cheesy People have different meanings of what loving someone entails. You just have to find someone who matches what you feel love is. There's nothing wrong telling someone how you want to be loved, IMO. Do these women tell their partners how they want to be loved?  tongue It helps to have someone who you are friends with, someone you can tease and play around with without him thinking your are stripping him of his manhood. If you want to be in a relationship, choose well. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by eyoniggar(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
keep telling your cartel of mods to remove my posts. You will never rest
inshangu prince-less.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by horny4u(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by sleekymag(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
Some men love but don't know how to show it, Others (like me), know how to express their love to their women, big time! It's a question of how respectful can the woman be, all the way?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by koolchicco: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
These Women sure need a moral c.u.m emotional rearmament. Say NO to botchedfeminism myopia and see through the glasses!

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Gurls should as a matter of urgency quit this drivel and be reasonable and submit to their husbands.

Nuff said already!!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by farochron(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
From the religious point of view. I am a Christian and I know that the bible discourages the act of a man marrying another. Although it was widely practised in the old testament but Christ came to correct us on this. But what of the muslims? My colleagues that are Muslims always explain to me that you can marry more than one so far you can love both. Some muslims argue it's not possible while others say it is. and I have seen Islamic clerics who have two wives. please I really want to understand something here. When a Muslim brother has a wife. How does he get the other woman? Is it not by wooing her. Will that be regarded as adultery or what exactly is adultery in Islam. I'm not trying to castigate or be offensive. I've got lots of Muslim friends that are wonderful people. I just want to know more about what the religion says about this and how you'll go about getting the other women without committing sin.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by matthewgb(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why do you think so
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by matthewgb(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ithink men loving thier wife not is an individual thing I love my wife and I know a lot of people that love their wives
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by amyliajane(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
Everbody needs luv, dnt wait to be submitted to b4 u can show it
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by matthewgb(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
There are lots of things  that lead to problems in marriage but the main one is foundation.Many do not pray to God to lead them to the right person many marry for money  ,many because daddy said so many reasons that are not it.A lot of people do not even know the responsibility that come with marriage.You also need to know the man and his believes before you marry him and know if you can cope.Love is not an emotion it is a decision marriage shoulb be for life
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by matthewgb(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
The bible says. husbands love your wife as jesus loves the church and gave his life for her.That is how a man should love his wife .
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by freshmoney(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Go and hustle for your money and allow the intellectuals discuss!!! angry angry grin grin grin

mmmm tongue tongue, remember money makes an intellectual go insane, u wanna have a taste? tongue grin If u continue being bossy in ur matrimonial home, he will soon throw u out. U stubborn cute chick sad grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by chelseabmw(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
reasons are best known to the women
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by N101: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
Bokoharam:

The Bible is NOT silly. God is also not foolosh!

Unfortunately the same can't be said for human beings.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by martin1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
topic-wetin u expect when u meet d wrong guy. . .
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by bbby: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
@kokoye
ur wife is sure lucky, i hope u wld still feel n say same about ur wife at least 5years from now.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by chriswu(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
Guys don't just show it, thats all. another reason is, maybe the guy is not sure if its real love cos some babes are good at faking it, nd can fake it for a long long time
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by harakiri(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2010
All dis kain topics for NL don dey tire person.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2010
stillwater:

Not all men. cheesy People have different meanings of what loving someone entails. You just have to find someone who matches what you feel love is. There's nothing wrong telling someone how you want to be loved, IMO. Do these women tell their partners how they want to be loved?  tongue It helps to have someone who you are friends with, someone you can tease and play around with without him thinking your are stripping him of his manhood. If you want to be in a relationship, choose well. tongue

Word cool
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Justcash(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2010
Michelin 89 is "nobody's" fool, but she expects a man to be a "fool" by really falling in love with her! grin

It's a funny world. May I never meet someone like Michelin 89. I'm scared! embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by victichy: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2010
I think most men who really want to settle down are more dedicated to thier relationship.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2010
I am annoyed. Why is this topic still on page 2? The submission topic that was created after it is currently on page 7.
Why are the men avoiding this thread and going to the other one to make noise? Men come to this thread and answer the question abeg. Stop being hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2010
I believe to every action there most be a reason and i believe every man love there woman if not then why will he spend so much on introduction and marriage cos i believe with that money he is gonna be a good bussiness if he invest the money in a bussiness and beside some ladies pretend before they get married and change afterward they tried to be as nice as they could before getting married they will be nice to everybody including the man friends and family by respecting the man Junior brothers and sister this comonly happen in yoruba where the lady will be calling her Boy friend junior ones with respect like Brother Segun and Aunty titi some prefer to call then Akowe for boysand idi ileke for girls but immediately after the marriage everything change and someone will not even want to see the Man siblins at all so i guess there should be another topic saying why do some women pretend before marriage and change after marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Cyberfreak(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2010
^How many women do this? Contrary to what people believe, only a few women turn disrespectful after marriage, the disrespectful ones only get talked about more because such negative things gain more publicity.
Anyway, so what is your own reason bashydemi? Are you trying to say that it is the fault of the women that their men do not love them?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by bashydemy(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2010
Cyberfreak:

^How many women do this? Contrary to what people believe, only a few women turn disrespectful after marriage, the disrespectful ones only get talked about more because such negative things gain more publicity.
Anyway, so what is your own reason bashydemi? Are you trying to say that it is the fault of the women that their men do not love them?
Yes that what am talking about though every man love there wife only to certain level and i believe women have to be submissive to there by following there rules like someone women that go out maybe to parties without there man consent what do you think about that? atleast i believe as a married woman you surely know what time your man close from work and there a little things that get some man carried away like when you return from work on a sunny day maybe your wife hear the sound of your car and rush down to welcome you take your briefcase from you and when both of you are in living room she UnCloth your suit and get a nice cold water to relax and your food is ready on the dining table and she said honey i think you need a hot shower. you know those are little things that give every man impression of rushing home to meet his wife after each day work but i dont believe any woman do that anymore all they will be after is how to be richer than there man or how to be in control of everything so what do you think.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by folex(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2010
@kokoye God bless you real good. We need more men like you. Though am not yet married, i dont want my view to be divergent from your.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Tcrack(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2010
loving a women means trusting her with your heart. Unfortunately, most women I know cannot be trusted especially the young and very beautiful ones. Kapish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Go Back Home To Marry? / See What This American Lady Is Wearing In Public - Endtime Is Near / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.