Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (58801 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by greggng: 11:36pm On May 21, 2017
I am keeping myself in readiness of that time when 6 women will be chasing after one man just to answer his surname
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:38pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
Potatoes grin

Are stuck in your throat?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 21, 2017
to me uber drivers are rich,most of them owns the car and the car is 2007 models upward,so

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:42pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

For the set of ladies, waiting for Anthony Joshua...continue too.

For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you.

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

Chai! This madam can talk! But you know I can fight Anthony Joshua for you, right?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by MrCork: 11:45pm On May 21, 2017
sugarbelly:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUGAX6BzC5/?taken-by=ebiluvly

Love is sweet indeed. She tagged it ''OUR UBER LOVESTORY On the 19th of July,'' Read her romantic story below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-met-fell.html

...but why arc Nigeria women marrrrrrying taxi driver s up and down like ilitarratte?...can't they settttle for London guys? (No oofensece) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

All relationships must not necessarily end in marriage. You don't expect a 19-year-old dating to marry the year after. Some relationship is just for companionship, some others are for you to learn the rudiments, dos and don'ts of dating. Sometimes, you may also need to give it time to understand who you wanna form life partnership with.

You would notice these are old mature couples both having finished their master in the UK and looking for life biggest thing. I am saying this so your speech don't pressure young women to pressure their boyfriends into a journey of no return

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2017
There is a difference between a man driving a Uber taxi and a Uber taxi driver.

but i guess thats nigerian journalism for you

*sigh* sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
Mayflowa:

All relationships must not necessarily end in marriage. You don't expect a 19-year-old dating to marry the year after. Some relationship is just for companionship, some others are for you to learn the rudiments, dos and don'ts of dating. Sometimes, you may also need to give it time to understand who you wanna form life partnership with.

You would notice these are old mature couples both having finished their master in the UK and looking for life biggest thing. I am saying this so your speech don't pressure young women to pressure their boyfriends into a journey of no return
I am guessing you missed the part I said "You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2017
Fake story.

She met a 'been to' not an Uber driver.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Legolast: 12:08am On May 22, 2017
Na my brother be Uber driver? Thunder wey go fire u dey use tongue do press up for heaven.
He is not a Uber driver
Stop your lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2017
He is not an Uber driver. She contradict her story line. His driver lost his dad and he decided to try it himself. Miracle happens. It was destined that is how they will both meet and become one body. God is real and do wonderful things. God is the greatest connect of the universe. I am a living testament.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by highchief1: 12:15am On May 22, 2017
sugarbelly:
continue
thats ur husband where u met him doesn't matter some meet theirs in brothels
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by tomdon(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!...make I bend bend!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them... Don't pity or out of stupidity allow them to play you the victim card.. don't sacrifice any crap for them. You are just shooting yourself on the foot. just jejely hustle make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...

Damn man!!!
See nailing!!!

Let's imagine a scenario whereby thus guy is a driver who hasn't been to. She for gree??
No need guessing. She, like most other myopic ladies would verily have snubbed the living day out of him.
And
What wouldve happened supposing he didn't mention the fact that he had been to UK and that he's the owner and all that? Your guess is as good as mine

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:

So true!

And the uber driver is from a big high placed family in delta state . and see how humble he is , to drive a taxi . Pride will not allow some guys see road .
Such humility .

When i was gisting with my friends that my fiance proposed three months of chatting and dates , they were like where are we rushing to? Can't we slow down and know each other properly? Do i think ,i know him in a space of few months to say "yes"? Give and take , he should be proposing after a year or two?
I was like really
To cut story short , when two matured minds know what they want ? They go all out for it ! No need wasting more years "testing the waters "

Hml life to the couple jare !
Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 22, 2017
greggng:
I am keeping myself in readiness of that time when 6 women will be chasing after one man just to answer his surname

Lol grin

Keep waiting ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by damola1: 12:37am On May 22, 2017
alexialin:

So true!

And the uber driver is from a big high placed family in delta state . and see how humble he is , to drive a taxi . Pride will not allow some guys see road .
Such humility .

When i was gisting with my friends that my fiance proposed three months of chatting and dates , they were like where are we rushing to? Can't we slow down and know each other properly? Do i think ,i know him in a space of few months to say "yes"? Give and take , he should be proposing after a year or two?
I was like really
To cut story short , when two matured minds know what they want ? They go all out for it ! No need wasting more years "testing the waters "

Hml life to the couple jare !
Nice one.

And what about all the relationships they have had or you have had in the past.

Fact is: there's a season for it. Time and chance happen to them all. In business, we say. you could be working like a dog for 10years.. . then 1 day, everything converges. but you must have done all that 10years first!... before that day! why do you think they advise women not to date their agemates?

Whats fascinating is even up till now... all you women want is still marriage in 1 second. Go get it..Just marry down for once. not up!

I think the best answer is below:

Mayflowa:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by CONFAMA: 12:37am On May 22, 2017
anitank:
She got interested in his conversation the minute the guy said he had been to the U.K., not before cheesy

God bless you. Your head dey there...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by tomshare16: 12:38am On May 22, 2017
IN OTHER NEWS, THE JOHN DUMELO STORY TAKES A TWIST

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA
John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know poo, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Boldtrust(m): 12:43am On May 22, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!...make I bend bend!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them... Don't pity or out of stupidity allow them to play you the victim card.. don't sacrifice any crap for them. You are just shooting yourself on the foot. just jejely hustle make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...

I wanted to like this reply 17 times. Guy, you just nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 22, 2017
damola1:

And what about all the relationships they have had or you have had in the past.

Fact is: there's a season for it. Time and chance happen to them all. In business, we say. you could be working like a dog for 10years.. . then 1 day, everything converges. but you must have done all that 10years first!... before that day! why do you think they advise women not to date their agemates?

Whats fascinating is even up till now... all you women want is still marriage in 1 second. Go get it..Just marry down for once. not up!

I think the best answer is below:

If I could whine back the hands of clock? I wouldn't have accepted such past relationships in my life .
I regret going through my past relationships in the past , i swear.
I would gladly erase all from my memory, if I have the power .
Some guys are time wasters sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why nah...your blood too dey hot angry shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2017
Life isn't a race or a competition.
Wish them good luck and move on and not use this as an avenue to castigate men.or even women.
U don't even though the couple or what other things they may not be saying.or telln d public

pocohantas:

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by damola1: 12:50am On May 22, 2017
alexialin:

If I could whine back the hands of clock? I wouldn't have accepted such past relationships in my life .
I regret going through my past relationships in the past , i swear.
I would gladly erase all from my memory, if I have the power .
Some guys are time wasters sha.

Thats not how it works. You must fail to succeed. if you are not failing you are not succeeding... thats the way it works.. those relationship made you better, smarter, and stronger. You know what's right from what's wrong... thats the point... In fact, because of those relationship, you'll probably cherish what you have now more than ever.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 22, 2017
damola1:

Thats not how it works. You must fail to succeed. if you are not failing you are not succeeding... thats the way it works.. those relationship made you better, smarter, and stronger. You know what's right from what's wrong... thats the point... In fact, because of those relationship, you'll probably cherish what you have now more than ever.

Hmmmm! U are right in a way.
Mehn, I honestly can decipher time wasters, players , bad guys, chronic die hard bachelors , fuckboiz from the real deal..none of these kind of guys can fool me anymore ! That's for sure!
But still , I wish I can erase it all. Just a wishful thought undecided

Ladies shine una eyes wella and think!. There are lots of die hard bachelors out there! Be smart !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:07am On May 22, 2017
alexialin:

Hmmmm! U are right in a way.
Mehn, I honestly can decipher time wasters, players , bad guys, chronic die hard bachelors , fuckboiz from the real deal..none of these kind of guys can fool me anymore ! That's for sure!
But still , I wish I can erase it all. Just a wishful thought undecided

Ladies shine una eyes wella and think!. There are lots of die hard bachelors out there! Be smart !
Die hard bachelors!!!
You know them well well!!
Even when they engage you, they'll turn you to Lord of the Rings...you fit wear engagement ring for 8yrs, while playing wife duties.

I wonder why some guys are trying to misinterprete my comment, acting like they don't know these kind of guys exist.

The average man loves to feel or be a bachelor for as long as possible. He would explore every option before tying the knot but when he's ready to make that move as long as every other factor is present, he won't waste time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Die hard bachelors!!!
You know them well well!!
Even when they engage you, they'll turn you to Lord of the Rings...you fit wear engagement ring for 8yrs, while playing wife duties.

I wonder why some guys are trying to misinterprete my comment, acting like they don't know these kind of guys exist.

The average man loves to feel or be a bachelor for as long as possible. He would explore every option before tying the knot but when he's ready to make that move as long as every other factor is present, he won't waste time.

I know them wella!
I can smell their scent from a mile off! grin
Any relationship heading to one year , and no plans of aso ebi or meeting my family to fix date ? Abeg swerve ! No time to waste doing free wifely duties for years, because u are waiting for shell job.
I dodge am pass.
Ladies should watch and pray . Not everything is in black and white .

Lets shelve this issue , so I can have sweet dreams tonight.
Goodnight dear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by micfoley: 1:24am On May 22, 2017
Nice love story. Love is where u least expect to find it
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
Potatoes grin
hey! Nice dimples
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:43am On May 22, 2017
Congratulation By The Way....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2017
While he scammed another lady. undecided grin angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 22, 2017
bravesoul247:
hey! Nice dimples

Thank you smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 1:58am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you smiley
You're welcome.
So what's keeping you awake till now? Don't tell me it's NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / Null / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.