Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (59197 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by smudge2079(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2017
Have yall' read the new gist Shit just hit the fan....just like a Nigerian movie.... Ghen ghen! I swear, the Internet is going to be our undoing in dis Kountry. She shd av kept her marriage private, now this...

https://www.nairaland.com/3813216/ex-gilrfriend-uber-driver-married-nigerian
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:
interesting,this could be me but,na danfo i dey board.
is a pity
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2017
Raine80:
So what's the issue? Not everyone spends years and years and years and years dating.

Nice a$$
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!...make I bend bend!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them... Don't pity or out of stupidity allow them to play you the victim card.. don't sacrifice any crap for them. You are just shooting yourself on the foot. just jejely hustle make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...

You you yourself do you like broke ass? Mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwww

Married a UBER DRIVER

While some girls are waiting for us to become Managers first!! angry

Married within 5 months!

While some men are waiting for trumpet to blow before they propose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On May 22, 2017
The part that got me is the fact that she was spilling so much information on the phone about ribs of fire from Aberdeen. Like she was trying to form or show off.
People just give away too much info while on the phone. Info that might put them into trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by samtol4(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
trustyshoess:

But sometimes it's very essential. Someone can hide their true colours for 1 year of dating (e.g. woman beaters) and then once you marry them, they show you who they really are. But in 5 years of dating someone, you'll definitely know if they have violent tendencies. Marriage is not something to rush into. That's what's happening these days, people fantasize about the wedding day and forget that marraige is not easy and when it dawns on them or they see their spouse for who they really are, the marriage breaks down.
5years ? Most times the guy or lady get tired and break up inevitable . long courtship promotes premarital sex . You can't know someone very well even in 15years ,some pple have PhD in pretense . Above all pray God lead you . Excessive courtship is bondage . Ladies wear engagement ring for 5years and she feel comfortable ,she is in bondage . When alarm blows she cried " he breaks my heart " Pele o
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by samtol4(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Married within 5 months!

While some men are waiting for trumpet to blow before the propose.
lol some men are good in dating but not ready for marriage .
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

For the set of ladies, waiting for Anthony Joshua...continue too.

For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you.

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

Abeg abeg, nobody should misinterprete my comment for me. I am not pressuring anyone into marriage. I am referring to those people in relationships with someone that keeps stalling for no sensible reason...they abound.
Aunty with 342 likes have u been to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3813216/ex-gilrfriend-uber-driver-married-nigerian ... U see the truth and real intentions cannot hide forever if only she dated him a bit longer , she wont be here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

Abeg abeg, nobody should misinterprete my comment for me. I am not pressuring anyone into marriage. I am referring to those people in relationships with someone that keeps stalling for no sensible reason...they abound.

God bless u for saying my mind. dey know wat dey want.simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:51pm On May 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
Nonsense, she only got into conversation with him the moment he said he had been to UK. He's not an uba driver madam. Stop telling us transparent lies.

he is an uber driver ,maybe he has gotten a job but as at den, he was a registered uber driver
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Married within 5 months!

While some men are waiting for trumpet to blow before they propose.

lol cheesy

oya lemme just propose cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by chemystery: 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:

like your sense of humour. This can be us. I promise not to taste or be a quality control manager in your life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol cheesy

oya lemme just propose cheesy

Awww Okay no problem bae. You don't even have to have "30 billion in you account".
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Awww Okay no problem bae. You don't even have to have "30 billion in you account".

i'll tell you what?? shocked

I have that in my Account!!! shocked wink smiley

Guess you wouldn't believe that!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by small1(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!...make I bend bend!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them... Don't pity or out of stupidity allow them to play you the victim card.. don't sacrifice any crap for them. You are just shooting yourself on the foot. just jejely hustle make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.