Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (58773 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by kingsilly(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2017
trustyshoess:

But sometimes it's very essential. Someone can hide their true colours for 1 year of dating (e.g. woman beaters) and then once you marry them, they show you who they really are. But in 5 years of dating someone, you'll definitely know if they have violent tendencies. Marriage is not something to rush into. That's what's happening these days, people fantasize about the wedding day and forget that marraige is not easy and when it dawns on them or they see their spouse for who they really are, the marriage breaks down.

Seriously Trusty.... undecided undecided
5yrs is damn too much to hold anyone down without bearing, all for the sake of studying the person, be it man/woman..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Caramelemperor: 7:11am On May 22, 2017
See what I was saying the other day? Naija people are one set of dumb lazy-asses. What's wrong with being an Uber driver? It's a side hustle for a lot of people and not their primary hustle yet many folks be talking like being an Uber driver is death when in all honesty many of these Uber drivers are even more financial stable than you all. Lol. Nigerians have freaking shallow-minds tho....it never ceases to amuse me. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:11am On May 22, 2017
seangy4konji:
Like a story i heard today...The devil is really doing a great work in the life of nigerian youths..people that are sopposed to lead men,dine in palaces have been held in bondage and subjected to heading the affair of sheeps and goats like David until God said enough is enough...David was even thrown in jail after they sold him out for years.wife of master made sure he went to prison then god created a problem that only David could solve in the land and his story changed...

May the almighty God release all of us from this slavery and bondage of this goverment and country and put in us a special talent that will attract our helpers...

Amen.

PS...Please dont really believe in dreams ooo...The lady fell in love with this guy because he is educated,they have been in UK before and can relate just like TBOSS got attracted to JON so that they can both be discussing about spaghetty bologmnaise and Thai food and cuisine at the french riveira..if the driver was just a yaba tech graduate with no exposure and future seems a little bleakshe wont give him any attention...
na so ooo

Oga, we dey miss your fake stories for ashewo thread o. Wetin make u run?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2017
Na so some of these Uber guys de carry box of condöms for boot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by marazzina7: 7:16am On May 22, 2017
To GOD be the Glory
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Fohlah(f): 7:16am On May 22, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

For the set of ladies, waiting for Anthony Joshua...continue too.

For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you.

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

Abeg abeg, nobody should misinterprete my comment for me. I am not pressuring anyone into marriage. I am referring to those people in relationships with someone that keeps stalling for no sensible reason...they abound.
Don't mind them. They want keep tasting as if are tasting groundnut, and the women too that are allowing the tasting, they should go and steal a brain if they can't borrow one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:24am On May 22, 2017
She didn't fall in love with an Uber driver. She fell in love with a guy who has been to UK. That's where the attraction came from.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by samtee37(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2017
*Primary skul shoutout*
✔ Shoutout to all doz girls dat begin 2 cry wen de
call a boy ur husband,i hope u 'are still single.��
✔ 2 all doz boys dat brings ball 2 skul and
decides who they wants 2 play wit, i hope u guys
are now football manager!
✔ 2 Doz pple who do not allow odas to use thier
water bottles, makin us feel our mouth are dirty, i
hope u pple are now working wit CLOSE UP.��
✔ 2 all doz pple who lyk sitting beside d window, i
hope u are still recievin d fresh air
✔ 2 all doz pple who sets pen on pples chair so
dat de can seat on it, i hope u are now
terrorists.��
✔ 2 all doz pple who says dat if u eat beans and
egg u are likely 2 fart, i hope u now medical
doctors.��
✔ Shoutout to doz boys and girls dat tears oda
pple notes for test rather dan tearing thier own, i
hope u guys are stil smart.��
✔ To doz pple who cant use thier pen without its
cover, I hope u pple are stil with d covers. ✍
✔ 2 doz clean pple who dont allow thier bag to
touch ground, i hope u guys are cleaners.��
✔ 2 doz pple who don't buy anything during
breaktime but wud wait at d food shed and start
begging 4rm pple who bought, i hope u guys are
now corporate beggers.��
✔ 2 all doz boys who used bobo or viju milk
containers 2 play ball, i hope u guys are now
professional footballers.
✔ 2 Doz smart ones who do not allow thier
classmates 2 copy their homework, i hope u are
working with EFCC.��
✔ 2 doz pple dat sang diz song, u guys didnt kno
hw it feels 2 B a victim of diz song..
Who mess am
na solo
Solo say na teacher
Teacher say no wori,
Na my class pple na im mess Am
Poooo!
I hope u guys are now musicians��
✔ And finally, 2 all doz class captains who wrote
our names as noise makers x4, i hope u are now
senators
Dere are lots of memories we had 4rm our Primary
school days.....It was d bes
t!! ...... share to put a smile on someone's face
like i just did.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:30am On May 22, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!...make I bend bend!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them... Don't pity or out of stupidity allow them to play you the victim card.. don't sacrifice any crap for them. You are just shooting yourself on the foot. just jejely hustle make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by ipodstinks: 7:35am On May 22, 2017
Nonsense, she only got into conversation with him the moment he said he had been to UK. He's not an uba driver madam. Stop telling us transparent lies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2017
this should be a lesson to all the Ladies out there, a man that is ready doesn't need a decade to consult his ancestors if you are the one or not, a year should be maximum for dating ,if after one year he is still not sure, stylishly dump him, not to talk of the one that was wearing ring for 15 months ,smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Physicist(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2017
Nigerian lady narrates how she married an Uber driver but his ex tells a different story (photos)

Read more: https://www.naija.ng/112-nigerian-lady-narrates-married-uber-driver-tells-a-different-story-photos.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 7:53am On May 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
Nonsense, she only got into conversation with home the moment he said he had been to UK. He's not an uba driver madam. Stop telling us transparent lies.
many will not believe but all this "love stories " are cooked up by event planners just to spice up the wedding.. 95% ain't true see part 2 here https://www.nairaland.com/3813216/shocking-update-nigerian-lady-married

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

For the set of ladies, waiting for Anthony Joshua...continue too.

For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you.

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

All these guys nagging that he isn't an UBER driver, some of you schooled in ANSU...finished with pass but you're waiting for Shell job. Will pride allow you drive UBER if them give you car now??

Abeg abeg, nobody should misinterprete my comment for me. I am not pressuring anyone into marriage. I am referring to those people in relationships with someone that keeps stalling for no sensible reason...they abound.
you made points. however, you guys should stop this accusations of one gender and another. Are there no ladies tasting guys up and down... I know a few. Are there no prostitutes?? It's sad that the society we live in has made many ladies believe putting a ring on the finger is the end of relationship struggles. Sadly, Putting a ring on a finger does not guarantee a life time commitment any more these days. It's best to know what one wants. I see how many of you on here insult baby mamas and baby daddy, but in a way, it is what suits them. It is best for them rather than get married for their selfish reasons. They are happier than being in a marriage of torment. After divorce, will both individuals not become baby daddy and baby mamas. My point is, don't use someone's life case to make assumption. Most men that are not married know what they want and at that time it is not marriage, same with the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by limamintruth: 7:59am On May 22, 2017
So what if he is an Uber driver She sounds like she did him a favour.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by vcente(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2017
divicode:

You obviously did not read th story, typical toddlers on nairaland
actually I read the story.but I wan do bad belle
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2017
Xblink:
Well...Let's hope the certificate is not from Toronto.... grin
ah are talking abt _ _ _ _ _ _?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
majekdom2:
you made points. however, you guys should stop this accusations of one gender and another. Are there no ladies tasting guys up and down... I know a few. Are there no prostitutes?? It's sad that the society we live in has made many ladies believe putting a ring on the finger is the end of relationship struggles. Sadly, Putting a ring on a finger does not guarantee a life time commitment any more these days. It's best to know what one wants. I see how many of you on here insult baby mamas and baby daddy, but in a way, it is what suits them. It is best for them rather than get married for their selfish reasons. They are happier than being in a marriage of torment. After divorce, will both individuals not become baby daddy and baby mamas. My point is, don't use someone's life case to make assumption. Most men that are not married know what they want and at that time it is not marriage, same with the ladies.
The people in your post are different from the ones I am referring to. I didn't assume or speak on behalf of every unmarried person, so I see no correlation. Nice sermon all the same... wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The people in your post are different from the ones I am referring to. I see no correlation actually. Nice sermon all the same... wink
you need understanding... Stop this gender discrimination thingy. It's not what the thread is even about.... It's ancient. This is 2017. World has moved beyond the way you reason. Many girls taste around... They are called hustlers and runs girls. When you make points, use words like individuals, people. I am not referring to any sect of people. I am referring to every youth out there!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Iphran6: 8:10am On May 22, 2017
Uber love hmmm...
This is evident that not all Nigerian women are ready made men bound, some are still ready to build with a man
There is hope for hustling guys like us cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On May 22, 2017
majekdom2:
you need understanding... Stop this gender discrimination thingy... It's ancient. This is 2017. World has moved beyond the way you reason. Many girls taste around... They are called hustlers and runs girls. When you make points, use words like individuals, people. I am not referring to any sect of people. I am referring to every youth out there!
Ohkay...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:33am On May 22, 2017
Misleading post...I'm sure if the driver ain't graduated from the Uk...madam might see him as a lowlife...

To other uber drivers, don't see this as an avenue to start wooing all of your female customers unless you're well to do grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by wayodude(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2017
Its funny how we can all do menial jobs abroad (of course including big men's children) but while in Nigeria we only want to work for shell. lol na wa!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by iamphill: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
Point of correction that Guy no be driver. Am sure if he didnt tell the Girl he schooled in UK and all that balderdash about his driver sick and him beign the owner of the Uber car(s), that babe no go give am any chance ooooo.......Naija shine your eyes ooooo

https://www.naija.ng/112-nigerian-lady-narrates-married-uber-driver-tells-a-different-story-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
vcente:
actually I read the story.but I wan do bad belle

Ahahahah my sincere apologies then
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2017
Uber drivers get money shaaa
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:58am On May 22, 2017
omowumeee:
many will not believe but all this "love stories " are cooked up by event planners just to spice up the wedding.. 95% ain't true see part 2 here https://www.nairaland.com/3813216/shocking-update-nigerian-lady-married
Are you telling me if he had not said UK, she will fall for him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:05am On May 22, 2017
Brother...for once i never dropped a fake story.do i look like a bank worker to youThe problem some of you have there on that ashewo thread is envy and always believe that some kind of life is extra ordinary when its normal.Its quite obvious you monitor people around who God has been faithful too and it hurts you deeply you are in a messy life..Pray to God and everything will change for good for you....even billionaires have ups and downs so your case will not be permanent is my prayer to you...Will it give me alert from FBNu dont know me...run from who?.orientation changed and time is going so i changed gears...i still go there once in a while to read tho.Mostly midnights.God will help you..Amen..
egbabiekperemo1:

Oga, we dey miss your fake stories for ashewo thread o. Wetin make u run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.