Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (60581 Views)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Osaib: 9:24am On May 22, 2017
blessedqueen:

good observation I thought I didn't read well

And you didn't see where this guy withdrew his comment. So many people have problem with comprehension. No wonder passing job interviews is an issue smh.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Laralag: 9:27am On May 22, 2017
jamalchance:
Father lord ! give me kind hearted ex that are will to let sleeping dogs lie, the one that wouldnt want to cast me when i phuck up ... ISE

Dont put your story outside, it is no body's business if you dont make it our business. I hope u learnt that from this story

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ioreth69(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Madam, Pls what exactly is your interest in this matter?

You have been cooking up conjectures in your bid to defend a man that is yet to defend himself.

Are you the new wife? And who told you her claim of domestic abuse was false (or true)? Why not chill for oga Uber to talk his own?
the tin tire me o, taking the matter personal as if na she e happen to.choi

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

See what I told you
I see nothing.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Arsenalholic1: 9:33am On May 22, 2017
Muafrika2:
Oh my

He's a crook lipsrsealed

I thought it was suspicious that he had his certificates scanned and on the phone. Probably showed them to all his customers as he told them his pitiful story undecided
Exactly!

There are many loopholes in this story that points to that. I am surprised that some ladies chose to lambast the lady instead of seeing the guy for what he is: A crook!

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tiwiex(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.
You didnt read to D end. She mention 27th August 2016 for her visa interview and he refused to pick her up.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by SalamRushdie: 9:35am On May 22, 2017
repogirl:
Funny enough, the thought crossed my mind for a second.... That he was into her because she seemed quite well off. There's just something suspicious about a whirlwind marriage.

Always . The guy is a text book scammer .all the flags were there ,eavesdropping, had his mum call her on birthday, proposed to her sharply ...

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

A lot of women also lie about being physically abused especially when they are scorned. My point is what has "internal" injuries to her arm got to do with miscarriage? Is that the only complaint she has?

Women speak out when they suffer domestic violence but she waited to speak out BECAUSE he got married and that to me is suspect. She could've spoken out before if the abuse and miscarriage were so bad, why do it when she found out about his marriage?
your posts sef, nawao....and someone said u r beautiful o. mtvheew

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tiwiex(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2017
bluetopaz:
Is the ex pained? Yes, is her pain justified? Yes, is her story true? Only God know
You say e her pain is justified yet u don't know if d story is true. How u justify na?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by kingdenny(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2017
If the uber driver has told his new wife bout his ex, then all her spill on social network is in vain
BTW what does she aim to achieve by spilling on social media, revenge?
She got ill advised, and honestly speaking I fear such women
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2017
I really want to encourage everyone to limit their social media postings to affirmations and prayers as opposed to details. Not everyone is joyful for your celebration and not everyone really wishes you well.

She is wrong because of the timing but this is just an angle of the story Let's hear his before we conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by midehi2(f): 9:44am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Duru009(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2017
Is it by force to marry you.......

#getout
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by dyadeleye(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you very much bro smiley

Lol... [b][/b]bro
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by UyiIredia(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yea. Somebody has pointed it out me for me. My Mistake

Sorry but I did not sse your reply on my thread. It was deleted. What was your reply on the Buhari death issje.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by JhimmyThall(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2017
.To be honest when I first read the story, the first one about the Lady and Uber Driver I saw someone commenting that.. When a man sees a lady that possess what he wants he doesn't waste time courting her. Somehow I agree with that comment but deep down, my mind was telling me everything is happening too fast for the woman. As the saying goes there are three sides to a story, the Ex story, the man's story and the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by lovethchioma(f): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
Some guys will just deceive a lady, make her fall in love with you... you'll break her heart and dump her when you're done.... and want to go ahead with someone else.
Kai.. some people don't understand Karma, but it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by athorello(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
dominique:

@bolded, totally wrong. Trauma on any part of the body can cause a pregnant woman to miscarry. I had a friend that miscarried after hearing sounds of gunshots in her neighbourhood. Internal injury anywhere can absoultely cause a miscarriage.

@topic, both couple seem pretty desperate to me. You meet last July and you're already married 10 months later. Hope they both don't regret getting into this type of rushed marriage.

Thanks... You have answered the question in my mind. There's an obvious link between trauma and miscarriage. A girl lost the pregnancy for her ex when she attempted suicide by slitted her wrists with a sharp razor. She's already passed out before her brother's girlfriend discovered her in the room. Na wa for some girls o.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by otswag(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2017
Chai! Purzin cannot even coman play wit u wt luff tory wtout sumbori comin to open dia yansh again. Is dat aw u use to do?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by geekybabe(f): 9:58am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Another misinformed woman. Which yeye parade? Someone meets a guy and in less dan 10 months they are married and that makes sense to you? The moment i saw d story yesterday i just knew somtin was amiss. That guy is not all he says he is. He doesnt even have a single pics of the so called wife on his IG page. Up until yesterday when he shared their pangolo viral story to get cheap popularity on social media.

But hey. Karma came knocking. Faster than I imagined sef. But since we are in the era of fellow women judging and hating other women because they are delusional and cant see clearly, You quickly opened your mouth and started spewing.

Its pple like you that keep encouraging abuse and emotional manipulation by men. keep at it.

14 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by geekybabe(f): 10:00am On May 22, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
your posts sef, nawao....and someone said u r beautiful o. mtvheew

As in ehn. I dont understand. The girl does not have sense. Beauty without sense.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by moneyissues(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2017
guy if na my sista ehn d guy for hear am hot frm me..aint gat no chill for woman beaters and cheat...
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by kpompey: 10:01am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.

For an emotional writer, this kind of error is inevitable.But in total honesty, place the stories side by side.Shola is a gold digger.The new bae had what was lost by the first and that was money.Check the wedding picture, an Uber driver may not be willing to have that kind of elaborate wedding.If you claimed he had a wealthy family, why can't they settled him properly and not as Uber driver.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2017
andis dat all.?sing it nothing will change ...u go ahead and look for ur own big fish..
peacettw:
See earlier story here https://www.nairaland.com/3812912/nigerian-lady-married-uber-driver

We all know the story of the Nigerian Lady that married the love of her life, an Uber Driver...Well, it turns out the man might not be all what he seems afterall.

The Uber driver had an ex that he was two timing on when he was dating his present wife. Allegedly, he dumped the ex when she lost her job and couldn't take care of his needs anymore leading him to move on to the bigger fish, his current wife.

Aggrieved ex is spilling the 'well-cooked beans' on social media.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-woman-tells-sweet-story-of-how.html?m=
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 10:06am On May 22, 2017
I believe this lady. I just hope the new wife won't be abandoned or maltreated if she loses her job or money. There are men that marry women solely to rise up the financial ladder. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Kondomatic(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2017
kpompey:

For an emotional writer, this kind of error is inevitable.But in total honesty, place the stories side by side.Shola is a gold digger.The new bae had what was lost by the first and that was money.Check the wedding picture, an Uber driver may not be willing to have that kind of elaborate wedding.If you claimed he had a wealthy family, why can't they settled him properly and not as Uber driver.
This mistake actually mine, she took a taxi to his house and he later called her to himself, probably in night to have a talk with her.

The call here isn't phone call.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I am surprised at the rubbish some ladies are writing on this thread. Many clearly did not read every bit of what was written there and they are drawing conclusions.

Indeed, women are their own greatest enemies. Enough said.

It's very surprising. Some Girls comments on this thread is actually shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ay4shizzy(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2017
Nma27:
The guy is a proper bitchh... His wife should not allow him smell 2kobo of her money o... Many ungrateful devourers going about seeking ladies to devour... Too bad my brothers from the west carry am for head like certificate... Lol
nuisance he bears shola doesn't mean his from the west...afterall na Una like attache by force pass...we se/ss people

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by eightsin(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2017
mykel25:

So every calling must be on d phone abi.... Can't u call on someone next to u..... When Jesus said it is FINISHED he was referring to your sense of reasoning

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.