Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648149 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
lastjudge:

Oga you ar not ryt.. . Court is the only way to get back what the government has falsely taken 4rm you.
No doubt u are ryt... But dis is Naija we are talking about... You should know better.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
I guess something went wrong today concerning the release of the list... Well according to Mrkong.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by youdontknowme: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
BChiron:
I guess something went wrong today concerning the release of the list... Well according to Mrkong.

You're minding that one. Some people would come and post rubbish here after smoking weed

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
youdontknowme:

You're minding that one. Some people would come and post rubbish here after smoking weed

Hahaha
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Surulady: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Waiting patiently for the list
@mrking are u still compiling it?pls don't replace my name with another person's name. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
youdontknowme:

Ahahahahahahàhaha... Mehn... Dis guy get mouth.. cool cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
youdontknowme:

After him, many more false prophets will still emerge here. You have absolutely zero idea on the power of joblessness.
We are talking about guys with over 7years experience in unemployment.

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by youdontknowme: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
After him, many more false prophets will still emerge here. You have absolutely zero idea on the power of joblessness.
We are talking about guys with over 7years experience in unemployment.

grin cheesy
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2017
I got news today from someone in churchk who is on top of this matter, that it's now that the board will start working on the list. He also told me that the godfathers interested in the recruitment are very powerful and many. Slots are on high shortage, all we can do now is to pray for God's Favour.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2017
The way this recruitment is going I don't think the "normal" process will be followed, because time will be limited.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
I got news today from someone in churchk who is on top of this matter, that it's now that the board will start working on the list. He also told me that the godfathers interested in the recruitment are very powerful and many. Slots are on high shortage, all we can do now is to pray for God's Favour.
You have not said anything!!!.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin
OrangeDream:
Chai
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
OrangeDream:
sorry if u were expecting me to tell u the list is coming out on a particular day. Dats the little info I heard that I shared... Dats wat we do right?. Plus you can use this info to press ur bottom harder... Us wey na papa God we get, we go pray harder. All the same good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rogersmith:
The way this recruitment is going I don't think the "normal" process will be followed, because time will be limited.
explain in details...which one is Normal and time been limited!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Malubi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Any info?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
sorry if u were expecting me to tell u the list is coming out on a particular day. Dats the little info I heard that I shared... Dats wat we do right?. Plus you can use this info to press ur bottom harder... Us wey na papa God we get, we go pray harder. All the same good luck to everyone.
Bottom? Jeez!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Surulady: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
thumbs up brothe in God's favour may God help us all
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bottom? Jeez!
lolz... Botton... U should know that's a typo error. More importantly.. you got the message. grin grin angry grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Surulady:
thumbs up brothe in God's favour may God help us all
Amen my brother.... He will make a way for us.. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
lolz... Botton... U should know that's a typo error. More importantly.. you got the message. grin grin angry grin grin
Lol, sure I got the message.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
You're actually correct. I think they started working on the list late last week. God will see us through. Thanks for at least sharing this with us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rogersmith:

They should hurry up with whatever they have planned. Let people know their fate and know how to proceed. It's actually tiring. They're dragging.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Missosinlu:

They should hurry up with whatever they have planned. Let people know their fate and know how to proceed. It's actually tiring. They're dragging.
let's hope they conclude everything this week or next... It's actually very tiring.. wish I know their deadline..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
BChiron:
let's hope they conclude everything this week or next... It's actually very tiring.. wish I know their deadline..

I hope so too. Cos if they're compiling now, it shouldn't take long to release the list. Na here we dey sha, fingers crossed.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Missosinlu:

I hope so too. Cos if they're compiling now, it shouldn't take long to release the list. Na here we dey sha, fingers crossed.
yeah... It shouldn't... But don't forget dis is the time politics is highly played hence the delays... But still... We waiting.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Rogersmith:
lmao, Which RECRUITMENT has "normal" ever bn followed? Nigeria isnt even "normal" as a country. Bro, i go advise guys to 4get abt dis NIS stuff if uno get connect cos all dese drama u dey hear abt board na all formality & its subject to change, as powers 4rm up take control dem.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
BChiron:

is JESUS CHRIST not greater and more powerful than all the godfathers or dogfathers

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
sleuthhound:
lmao, Which RECRUITMENT has "normal" ever bn followed? Nigeria isnt even "normal" as a country. Bro, i go advise guys to 4get abt dis NIS stuff if uno get connect cos all dese drama u dey hear abt board na all formality & its subject to change, as powers 4rm up take control dem.

you are on your own
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Ohcanada:

is JESUS CHRIST is not greater and more powerful than all the godfathers or dogfathers
well... He is ofcus... Dats y u gotta pray hard..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ernest19: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
First timer grin grin
S dis a comedy series or are we into d quest of our mumu Don do?

Like minds please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
sleuthhound:
In federal recruitment, chief executives make political friends so as enemies. You please this senior politician, you annoy the other. It's big power play when it comes to federal jobs. Everyone has a candidate including your state governor.
Your Senator wants all the slots alloted to his zone to be produced by him. What do you want the board or chief executive to do?. Afterall, the same politicians appointed them there.
Anyway, i haven't said anything like i told someone. Just waiting to hear valid news on the list.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.