Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Letter To My Pretty Little - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Pretty Little (632 Views)

Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Pretty Little by Venusman(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2017
Dear Pretty Little,

I bought you some lovely toys and accessories, today. Although they are quite expensive, I don't care because it's something I've loved to do.

Do not be angry at Dad because I'm yet to find your Mum and I hope to meet her soon.

I know it won't be difficult to recognize you in the midst of other children. Your tiny little nose and your pretty smile will help me to find you easily.

Keep smiling and be happy always. Do not forget to thank God for giving you such a lovely Dad like me. I promise to come for you soon as I find your Mum until then remain in the company of Angels in Heaven.

Take care and have fun.

Love from,
Daddy.

read more; http://vennyfrank..com

Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2017
Someone is broody grin
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Venusman(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
Someone is broody grin
Hey dimples, you're beautiful!
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Mizzclassyy: 11:35am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
Someone is broody grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Nobody: 11:38am On May 22, 2017
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Nobody: 11:39am On May 22, 2017
Venusman:
Hey dimples, you're beautiful!

Thank you! I pray you get your lil family soon. Amen
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Venusman(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you! I pray you get your lil family soon. Amen
Yea. thanks a lot. your dimple though. just like that of my pretty little. lolz
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by McBrooklyn(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by Venusman(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

bro which one you dey na?
Re: Letter To My Pretty Little by McBrooklyn(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Venusman:
bro which one you dey na?
Which one be wetin??

(1) (Reply)

People Who Spend More Than 5 Minutes At ATM'S, WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING? / Help Is This The Answers To My Prayer? If It Is Then I Need Meanings / Finest Lady In Lekki Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.