Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is This The Future? (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Future? (photos) (15002 Views)

Does God Really Know The Future? / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by spacetacular(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

The Manchester bombing! That's so sad and unfortunate. Heard about it this morning.

Yes. 22 dead so far though M15 has been working hard to sift through everything and have also arrested a 23yr old in relation to the bombing.

It's a mess. The Queen already made an address this morning.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

Oh Lawdddd, those are the worst. It's an abnormally. they have sex with women and with men? that's the height of depravity.

Come O Lord Jesus, Come.

so there's no more "if we separate them"?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by analice107: 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

The lessons I've learnt on homosexuality topics here on nairaland is that, human beings are to learn the behaviours of animals and apply it to their lives.

I never knew that's how low humans have become.
Yep, that's how depraved they have become.

Hopefullandlord once asked me what was wrong with a man having sex with his dog if he loves his dog. I almost fell off my chair.

If i meet these atheists in real life, i wont share a plate of food with them. The things they say and can do?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by analice107: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

so there's no more "if we separate them"?
Guy Satan is wicked.

The thought of it alone... urrggg
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

Hopefullandlord once asked me what was wrong with a man having sex with his dog if he loves his dog. I almost fell off my chair.

and you're yet to backup this accusation of yours with evidence
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

Guy Satan is wicked.

The thought of it alone... urrggg
like I already said on the front-page of this thread, the two reasons people are against gay marriage is because a book who's authenticity is up for debate said so or personal repulsion at the idea
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by bennyann: 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Akiintom:

Are you sure you learnt that here?

Yes now. Almost every topic on homosexuality carries something like, then why do animals act like that if it isn't natural. Even animals are homosexuals.....

The comparisons are just too much. We're talking about humans for crying out loud. So I drew my conclusion from the comparisons.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
All I see here are people arguing against Homosexuality based on their own personal opinion. Not evidence.
All they come up with is "It is not natural"
I've asked this question, Define natural. No answers yet.
I'm asking it again, define natural.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by bennyann: 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
glowryhaa:
it's so pathetic the western world supports their sick desires... And call it "freedom"

You can say that again.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

Yes now. Almost every topic on homosexuality carries something like, then why do animals act like that if it isn't natural. Even animals are homosexuals.....

The comparisons are just too much. We're talking about humans for crying out loud. So I drew my conclusion from the comparisons.
The "animals do it" example is to debunk the "It's not natural" opinion. Simple.
If it's not natural, then animals shouldn't be doing it.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Akiintom: 1:02pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

When you say 'by choice' , what do you mean?

?

Within the domain of scientific determinants of homosexuality, the homosexuals are not different from heterosexuals. Only in their sexual orientation are they different.

It's may also interest you to know, that amongst the heterosexuals, because of hormonal dynamics, some are meagerly attracted to the opposite sex erotically.

I know a man, who is only drawn to his wife, ONLY when they wanted to have baby. After which, he's off.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2017
spacetacular:

Yes. 22 dead so far though M15 has been working hard to sift through everything and have also arrested a 23yr old in relation to the bombing.

It's a mess. The Queen already made an address this morning.
This is so sad. God help us all.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by bennyann: 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

it seems that going by the wonderful logic of this hypothetical scenario Analice107 keeps trotting out like a gotcha that she hasn't even considered bisexuals

so if "separating and no children possible" is all she's got what then does she have to say to bisexuals?
She gave you a controlled environment of 3 divisions.
1. Males only
2. Females only
3. Males and females

Where then do you think the bisexuals will want to fall into? grin tongue
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

I once saw a thread by an atheist here on why Humans are not so special. So apparently we are not different from animals. That's what they think. So it is understanding if they compare us to animals at every turn.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:
All I see here are people arguing against Homosexuality based on their own personal opinion. Not evidence.

Natural means "not made or caused by humankind"

The question is is homosexuality made or caused by human kind?

Probably, Yes
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Anything caused by nature and not human made.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

She gave you a controlled environment of 3 divisions.
1. Males only
2. Females only
3. Males and females

Where then do you think the bisexuals will want to fall into? grin tongue
exactly my point do bisexuals have 2 organs?
won't they identify as male/female?

does that make bisexuality "natural"?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
Akiintom:

Within the domain of scientific determinants of homosexuality, the homosexuals are not different from heterosexuals. Only in their sexual orientation are they different.

It's may also interest you to know, that amongst the heterosexuals, because of hormonal dynamics, some are meagerly attracted to the opposite sex erotically.

I know a man, who is only drawn to his wife, ONLY when they wanted to have baby. After which, he's off.

They also forget that there are people who are asexual.
No sexual​ urge whatsoever and they were born like that.
Is that one also not natural and a sin according to the Bible?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:

The "animals do it" example is to debunk the "It's not natural" opinion. Simple.
If it's not natural, then animals shouldn't be doing it.
Animals have sex with their mothers. That's natural too.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 1:09pm On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

Natural means "not made or caused by humankind"

The question is is homosexuality made or caused by human kind?

Probably, Yes
So, homosexual behavior in animals was also caused by humankind?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 1:11pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

Anything caused by nature and not human made.
So, is homosexual behavior across every class of animals human made?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by spacetacular(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

Dockie am good. Am so proud of you sacrificing to help us even when some of us are better off dead.
Welcome. pls rest, we have time to do this later.

Just that, these guys are talking about science proving that homosexuality is natural so nothing is wrong with it. Well, am not a scientist, so i lean on Doctors and you are a good one.

When you are done resting, pls educate me.

Well science has neither proven homosexuality to be natural nor has it been proven to be unnatural. However behavioral analysts have come to see that environment and exposure plays a major role.

If you leave a kid (male or female) in the midst of People with msm or gay tendencies then it's likely that "by choice" under constant assurances of it being an "okay" kind of life these kids could become gay, bisexual or lesbian "by choice".

It's like smoking or alcoholism. Nobody is born an alcoholic or a smoker. It is learned by choice and such choices are gotten via assurance based exposure.

Freud himself had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable.

Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis. There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated. And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II. (The DSM is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual which is the APA’s standard classification of their so-called mental disorders, and is used by many mental health workers in the USA and other countries.)

Then in 1970 gay activists protested against the APA convention in San Francisco. These scenes were repeated in 1971, and as people came out of the “closet” and felt empowered politically and socially, the APA directorate became increasingly uncomfortable with their stance. In 1973 the APA’s nomenclature task force recommended that homosexuality be declared normal.

What’s noteworthy about this is that the removal of homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss. They gained a voice and began to make themselves heard.

You can say that geese are swans but in reality they’re still geese. APA chose to fold under pressure from the gay community and voted that there is no mental illness attached to homosexuality and that was without any scientific evidence backing this up but simply to save themselves from exposing their errors in social taxonomy.

Till today a lot of gay, lesbians, homosexual, bisexual etc people have "by choice" stopped being such. Why? It's because they also "by choice" submitted to mental manipulation and perverting that which was right. That to me is mental illness because even they came to realise that it was a wrong depraved choice and chose otherwise.

Same confused set of scientists now brought another known as paraphilia which is a depravity closely linked with homosexuality and often time crossing each other and they say this is a mental illness and went ahead to term them "personality disorders and certain other nonpsychotic mental disorders" yet will not specify which is which simply because they wish to sit on the fence and try not to offend the gay community.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So, is homosexual behavior across every class of animals human made?
Are you going to keep comparing us to animals?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

Animals have sex with their mothers. That's natural too.
I've already explained this and why it shouldn't be.
Killing is also natural, but I've explained why it's wrong.
You still haven't dropped an irrefutable reason why Homosexuality is wrong, everything​ that you've brought has been shut down.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

Are you going to keep comparing us to animals?
I'm tackling the "natural" argument, that's all.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Akiintom: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

Hey sister bennyann,

You see, when science says something is natural, in this case, homosexuality. It means that research works in biology, psychology and behavioral neuroscience correlate, as far as their independent conclusions are concerned.

Science is not dogmatic or studied by obscurantists. The very reason homosexuality was unlisted as mental condition.

What you Christians are thinking and writing here, in relation to the topic of homosexuality, results from emotional orgies, that's activated by orgasmic intercourse with Yahweh.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I'm tackling the "natural" argument, that's all.
Do you agree that there are some things that are natural to animals but unnatural to us?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by spacetacular(f): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
Akiintom:

Hey sister bennyann,

You see, when science says something is natural, in this case, homosexuality. It means that research works in biology, psychology and behavioral neuroscience correlate, as far as their independent conclusions are concerned.

Science is not dogmatic or studied by obscurantists. The very reason homosexuality was unlisted as mental condition.

What you Christians are thinking and writing here, in relation to the topic of homosexuality, results from emotional orgies, that's activated by orgasmic intercourse with Yahweh.

Science never said homosexuality is natural. A vote did in 1973.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I've already explained this and why it shouldn't be.
Killing is also natural, but I've explained why it's wrong.
You still haven't dropped an irrefutable reason why Homosexuality is wrong, everything​ that you've brought has been shut down.
You told me a mother having sex with her son is wrong because she's taking advantage of her position of authority and that's supposed to be an argument? Really?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 1:19pm On May 23, 2017
I forsee another popcorn time coming
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:
I forsee another popcorn time coming
Let's not hope it gets to that grin
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by analice107: 1:22pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

like I already said on the front-page of this thread, the two reasons people are against gay marriage is because a book who's authenticity is up for debate said so or personal repulsion at the idea
You debate the book because you have personal disgust for God, so you see everything the book says as bias, when you your stance is also bias.

You are biased because the book is against it. If the Bible is not against it, you'll see it as wrong.

So, if am biased, that makes the two of us.

Even when i keep saying homosexuality runs against nature, you refuse to see that, you focus on the Bible.

If the world is all homosexuals, how do we continue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.