Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends (26839 Views)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Tony Momoh: Why Buhari Won't Intervene In Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Awoo88: 8:08pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:
I can't believe dis even osinbajo is supporting corruption
It is all personal!! Osibanjo needs all the support he can get when Buhari kicks the bucket which is most likely

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by bionixs: 8:09pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:
he had to because he knows that it is a witch hunt and those are accusing him are still the ones conducting the investigation. They will trump him up and indict him at the end of the day
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Reference(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:

By 2019 every one will be demystified. I have said times without number. The Nigeria question is not about corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by lagdmark(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
kahal29:
Even you Osinbajo
He is representing his regional attitude

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by bishopkay: 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So, it doesnt matter, if he was corrupt or not?

This Country is a huge joke...

Oga or madam na today you know no? But I'm not saying nothing after all we are the wailers.

Shouldn't you be "sai babaing" or "sai APCing" on this? Now you are beginning to see the "fight against corruption" in the country abi.

Welcome to reality

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Reference(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2017
hucienda:
Appears FriendNG was right about Sanusi as regards the corruption allegations.

Henceforth, no one has the moral high ground to call anyone a thief in this country.

Since it's now obvious that in Nigeria what is practised is -
"Protect your thieves while I protect mine".

Exactly. And when a practice is all encompassing it is called tradition.Corruption is the tradition of Nigeria. The only identity that binds us together. The earlier we realise that the better. Can you imagine a whole vice-president of a supposed anti-corrupt government pleading that a corrupt traditional leader be spared the law....then he will town hall or attend symposiums and blab on and on about how corrupt government officials and.others are. Wetin be the difference. All na abuse of power. Corruption, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by bejeria101(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2017
So magun just lost a big fish? Wehdone sar!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by chinedu234(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2017
It is all politics. APC wouldn't have allowed a major weapon for the success of 2015 elections go down in that manner. More so its about time to try some sort of settlement between Ganduje and Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Mcreloaded(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2017
Hand for meet sanusi he is very lucky trying to rubbish the government of the day even though he is saying the truth. Hope they won't clip the wings of IJust want to make common sense and fayose.lol
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Organs(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
Anything that has IBB's hand is corrupt period. Imagine IBB intervening, that is how you know the books are cooked. Now who suffers?? The poor people of Kano. IBB did not say anything about the murder of Bridget Agbahime oh.... This is a lady that has lived in kano for over 25years, killed in the market by hoodlums, no clear justice till date yet the Emir gets a pass.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Omeokachie: 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
Osinbajo now blocks investigation into corrupt practices?

What on earth then is he doing heading inquiry into Babachir Lawal's case?
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Codes151(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

na today? Naija na joke since!! This dude was the reason people looted from the Nigerian purse! He was in charge of tgat purse!

This guy is a xxxx
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by 1miccza: 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

The thing is that everyone is playing by the "all is fair in politics" mantra.

If GEJ becomes an APC member today, his administration would become the most celebrated administration since 1999.

As a country, we have gotten to the point where our truth has expiry date.

In 2011, Tinubu and el-Rufai painted Buhari as a devil.

In 2015, Tinubu and el-Rufai deified Buhari.

In 2019, if Buhari is still alive and he anoints someone that neither Tinubu and el-Rufai wants, they'll quickly re-paint him as a devil.

So it is not that we do not want to tell ourselves the truth. The fact is that we cannot tell ourselves the truth even if we wanted to. The religion, ethnicity, party affiliation would condition what we can or cannot tell ourselves.

-Lord

Exactly . This is what I've been preaching even before the election to those who care to listen. It is evident in the way folks would differentiate a post and it's poster by using words like Afonjas and the likes here and how they quickly place a tag of PDP and APC without thinking or rationalizing on a post even here on Nairaland. Now the question is how can we cure ourselves of this menace?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by PointZerom: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

cc, omenkalives Sarrki madridguy dropshot hungerbad

Have you seen how we dey fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by PointZerom: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

cc, omenkalives Sarrki madridguy dropshot hungerbad

Have you seen how we dey fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by magoo10(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
shame shame shame!!!
comedians
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by AngelicBeing: 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
Yawns, not surprised, l said it few weeks ago, and the useless Federal government claims it is fighting corruption, 6Billion Naira swept under the carpet, Nigeria is a joke of a country, those who want to be patriotic can continue, just look at the people asking the Kano state government not to probe the Emir and tomorrow someone will tell me there is hope in this dark jungle, anybody still hoping that things will change with these set of vampires, criminals, looters and wicked task masters is on a long thing, Nigeria as long as it continues to tow this path of not punishing corruption and crime will be nose-diving and going in cycles, useless government sad
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by AngelicBeing: 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
Reference:

Exactly. And when a practice is all encompassing it is called tradition.Corruption is the tradition of Nigeria. The only identity that binds us together. The earlier we realise that the better. Can you imagine a whole vice-president of a supposed anti-corrupt government pleading that a corrupt traditional leader be spared the law....then he will town hall or attend symposiums and blab on and on about how corrupt government officials and.others are. Wetin be the difference. All na abuse of power. Corruption, simple.

And tomorrow you will hear them saying pray for Nigeria, God says things will be better, God says this or God says that, which God, when there is injustice, wickedness, lawlessness, lack of equity & justice , let them continue to pray, the more they pray , the more the land is in pains, hunger and poverty. How can they say the Emir should not be probed, a poor man steals a smart phone and he is set ablaze but a criminal Emir swallows 6 Billion Naira, and he is celebrated, it can only happen in a Jungle sad
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by princessayesha(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
Imagine! state house members that steal people's money like crazy, trying to investigate a man that has no access to state allocation! angry
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by kahal29: 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Absolutely!

Did you see intervention of the political pastor acting president? That dude will be worse than GEJ when it comes to siding corruption and helping cronies if he should assume full office.

he was the same guy that went to court to shield Sanusi when FRCN was investigating him and got court order to halt investigation (similar to what Peter Odili got).

Osinbajo is the same guy helping BAT to evade justice (though I admire BAT).

He is same guy that drafted the fraudulent pension bill for Governor Tinubu and other Lagos state governors that left office. It was his bill that other governors copied and domesticated in their States.

Osinbajo is a scam

The boss himself.. D guy na serious scam
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by gberra: 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
hucienda:

Bull's eye.

Aint no way in helll am I gonna call Tompolo a thief when Buhari would say Abacha isn't despite the obvious we keep hearing from the Swiss. Or Ibori, the patron of embezzlement when folks like IBB and Tinubu walk the country as 'models'.

[s]Real and forthright as always, LordAdam16[/s].
I needed to cancel that joke of a statement. He is rather assuming & speculative. Break the ice & see through the joke.
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Buharimustgo: 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Even as u and ur people are playing it in Aso Rock
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by kahal29: 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

You would be disappointed my friend.

You heard it from me first.

You guys should stop placing unrealistic expectations on these people. It isn't good for the country and certainly not for your health.

If Osinbajo replaces Buhari in the effect of Buhari's demise, the corruption in his 2 yrs would be worse than the corruption in Buhari's 2 yrs. A lawyer and later Commissioner of Justice under the utterly corrupt BAT.

If it's about economic performance, Osinbajo would be better than Buhari. Any one would perform better than Buhari. But if it is financial discipline and corruption, just forget Osinbajo.

-Lord

You ve said it all

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by gotnel: 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
kahal29:

I dey tell you. The one that pains me most is the involvement of the Acting President Osinbajo who is a Pastor and Professor of law

People must know that intervention of this nature is sometimes needed so as to give peace to the society concerns.
Yes, probation of an highly rated person is a good thing to happened. By initiating the probes alone is a wonderful gifts to the society to prove that no one is too high for questioning..
In all situations, peace and progress is the ultimate.
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by gberra: 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Buhari will never instruct the A.g President on that matter. Buhari done pass that level. A.g Osinbanjo was never misquoted, he is clearly supporting corruption.

Buhari is the only man ready 2 fight corruption.
Could you tell us why Buhari is acting on the requests of Abudsalami & IBB to soft pedal on Gej's prosecution?
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by kahal29: 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Buhari will never instruct the A.g President on that matter. Buhari done pass that level. A.g Osinbanjo was never misquoted, he is clearly supporting corruption.

Buhari is the only man ready 2 fight corruption.

I concur. Now am beginning to make sense on what Adoke said about him recently in an interview with cable online.
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by kahal29: 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
Omeokachie:
Osinbajo now blocks investigation into corrupt practices?

What on earth then is he doing heading inquiry into Babachir Lawal's case?

I dey tell you. It's disheartening
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On May 22, 2017
They were playing with cobra's tail.
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
kahal29:

The boss himself.. D guy na serious scam
I am opposition, I criticize Buhari a lot but I have NEVER heard that Buhari aided or partook in any corruption scandal/probe nor did he at any time since being in public service halt or intervened in any corruption probe.
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by LordAdam16: 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
1miccza:

Exactly . This is what I've been preaching even before the election to those who care to listen. It is evident in the way folks would differentiate a post and it's poster by using words like Afonjas and the likes here and how they quickly place a tag of PDP and APC without thinking or rationalizing on a post even here on Nairaland. Now the question is how can we cure ourselves of this menace?

By embracing fairness.

Unfortunately, the country is not ready to do that. So we continue waiting until we have a renaissance.

-Lord
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
Of course this is the Emir of Kano we are talking about, one of the arch members of the Kaduna Mafia that is Internationally backed and sponsored, with England, the Arab Premier League, and various multinational colonial companies among their fanbase and partnership.

Even though the average northerner/Nigger-Arean at large is poor and doesn't have access to finer things with all the "oil wealth", there is no way Sanusi will be ridiculed anyhow without their leadership (in various institutes i.e. military, political, financial, etc) coming to back him and intervene. If not, then tomorrow IBB can be probed, or those tying bedsheets would comot them and decide to build hospitals instead of mosque, and a domino effect would occur, toppling Usman Dan Fodio's legacy.

Furthermore, those in the South Zoo, especially those in the East, are there waiting for government to allow them to do what there manhood ought to have told them to body do for their people. Shame
Re: Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends by kahal29: 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am opposition, I criticize Buhari a lot but I have NEVER heard that Buhari aided or partook in any corruption scandal/probe nor did he at any time since being in public service halt or intervened in any corruption probe.

You are right my boss. This our Acting Pastor abi President is a huge disappointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Doyin Okupe At MMIA, Lagos / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Children's Day (Photo) / APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.