Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15409 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 8:10pm On May 23, 2017
valboy20:

I'm not sure your vexation is on par with mine. I'd have smashed something on his head If he had said something like this around me physically.

We ignore others when they say evolution is still a theory because outta ignorance they conflate theory with scientific theory but an imb.ecile that claimed to be a practicing doctor, NO F.UCKING WAY

Well they keep on doing the opposite of what they set out to do.

They claim to show love but when pushed a little, they pour out all their bile and hate

They claim to save and enlighten people from the darkness but the xtian monikers here on NL appear to be so dumb that am sure some normal xtians always have a 2nd thought when reading their posts. There are many christians here who just read and watch the events and believe me when i say the likes of Ebuka and Felixomor push those people farther from the faith.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:15pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Definition of scientific theory as culled from wikipedia. If you like come and tell me how wikipedia can be edited by anyone so it aint good evidence.

Mumudeen grin
Wikipedia is edited by people like you and even 6 year old kids do it
Only a fool uses Wikipedia to argue with a medic

LiberaDeus:

A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3]
It is important to note that the definition of a "scientific theory" (often ambiguously contracted to "theory" for the sake of brevity, including in this page) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of the word "theory".[4][Note 1] In everyday non-scientific speech, "theory" can imply that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, conjecture, idea, or, hypothesis;[4] such a usage is the opposite of the word "theory" in science. These different usages are comparable to the differing, and often opposing, usages of the term "prediction" in science versus "prediction" in vernacular speech, denoting a mere hope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Did any part of my comment try to redefine a theory?
You see WHY YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL?

LiberaDeus:

Felixomor the quack scientist/doctor come and see the definition of scientific theory.

Keep quiet mumudeen
IF YOU READ what even other atheists have written here before you came
You will see how theu even acknowledged the explanations

Oh sorry,
I forgot you are a glorified ILLITERATE grin

LiberaDeus:

Next time when you say evolutionary theory you should know that you are referring to an accepted body of facts.
"Accepted" by IDiots like you
Even the Wikipedia that the quack doctors in your village use has an almost endless list of scientists and scientific articles that disprove evolution

Keep being an IDIYORT
Dont repent of ignorance
You will soon pay the price

LiberaDeus:

If you like come and tell me how you cant know that evolution is real
Mumudeen, grin
I dont have to
Even the Wikipedia that your family doctor uses
Already tells us
But your illiteracy and ignorance sticks you to it

LiberaDeus:

since you never observed it happen then i will know that you finished from Suleiman Barau Nursing School Niger State( where you never had access to a cadaver or even lab equipment)

Oh Good
To know the name of the school the doctors in your village graduate from grin
Great

LiberaDeus:

Shameless quack

Stop the projection
because the doctors in your village are quack, doesnt mean I am

Shalom grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:18pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Well they keep on doing the opposite of what they set out to do.

They claim to show love but when pushed a little, they pour out all their bile and hate

They claim to save and enlighten people from the darkness but the xtian monikers here on NL appear to be so dumb that am sure some normal xtians always have a 2nd thought when reading their posts. There are many christians here who just read and watch the events and believe me when i say the likes of Ebuka and Felixomor push those people farther from the faith.

Bro,
Your obsession is real.
grin LMAO
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
adepeter26:

Don't you know felixomor next counter to your definition?
Wikipedia is not reliable.
Wikipedia can be edited by anybody....

The above will be his responses

Good.
Thank you for already replying the idiot grin
Before I did
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:22pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Whats my biz with who and what listens to my opinion

I just want you to fully explain to me how evolution is just a theory and shouldnt be accepted the same way gravity is just a theory right?

Just prove it to us.

Prove what to u?
Even the "very intelligent" Richard Dawkins knows evolution is not proven.

But hey, keep fooling thyself.
Even your wikipedia knows this
It has list of scientists who disprove it.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry my sister
Sickle cell is not a "natural" disease", it has a cause
Zika also is a sexually transmitted infection, it has a cause

No disease is 'natural"

isn't zika transmitted through natural events?
what of vaginosis, thrush infection? malaria parasite occurs naturally in female Anopheles mosquito. mosquito naturally feeds on human and animal blood.

what exactly do you mean by no disease is natural?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:26pm On May 23, 2017
proudafrogal:

isn't zika transmitted through natural events?
what of vaginosis, thrush infection? malaria parasite occurs naturally in female Anopheles mosquito. mosquito naturally feeds on human and animal blood.

what exactly do you mean by no disease is natural?

Please read my conversation with Johnnydon above.
I explained in detail.
Thanks
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

For that daft statement you made, you are never and will never be a scientist. If your daft brain doesnt know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis. A scientific theory isnt the same with your normal theory in secular life. A scientific theory is an accepted body of facts(tested, experimented and verified).

Nothing less than 96% of all reputable biologists and medical scientists accept evolution as a fact.

You have claimed to be a doctor before but for that stupid statement you made i can now confirm that you are nothing but a useless quack.
You follow laymen to say evolution is just a theory and later claim that you are different from a layman.
You need to be arrested for your obvious quackery. You were the same person that said that the human brain sleeps and now you can say that evoltuion is just a theory.

If Kingebuka says that i have no issue with it,
if Analice says that, no issue
If bennyann says that, no issue
If any other christian says that, no issue

But you acclaimed doctor uttered such ignorant drivel from your mouth, you are a disgrace to your profession and to science as a whole.

I already replied in detail your foolishness above

Shalom grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Deicide: 12:44am On May 24, 2017
johnydon22:
there are human caused mutation as well as naturally occurring inevitable causes of mutation.

just like both natural and artificial selection can aid evolution

So radiation do not cause mutation, DNA aberration during cell replication do not cause Mutation?

I thought you said you are a doctor ?
He was lying @bolded
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 2:47am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Who will you blame?
Simple
Or Are u trying to suggest that God should make all female smokers barren?

Here is my problem with people like you. You keep throwing wired excuses to explain absurdity away. Many women that smoke during pregnancy do not give birth to children with any birth defect, according to some studies MOST of them go on to give birth to normal and healthy children. Let's assume that your God exist for real, if your God can protect most of the kids whose parents smoke from diseases why not protect all of them? Most women that smoke during pregnancy give birth to healthy kids. Why protect some and not others since the kids are totally innocent of it all.

Let me give you a simple example to show how senseless your point is. Let's assume that there is this drunk dad with 2 little kids between the ages of 1 and 3 that kept a bottle of a very corrosive acid with a lose cork beside the lil kids on the floor and passed out on the couch as a result of his drunkenness and the kids stand the chance of the acid pouring in them and disfiguring them. Let assume you just happen to walk into the room and saw the lil kids playing with the bottle of the very corrosive acid with its lose cork (assuming it's boldly labeled ) and you know for sure that the content will harm them greatly if it pours on them. I am putting it to you that you will quickly run and take the bottle from them. You will never even think about their crazy drunk dad and the foolishness of his actions. You will only be interested in saving the lil kids. That is what you will do. I am putting it to you. You will not do anything else. You will never stand idly and watch the kids play with the bottle until the harmful content pours on them. You will never do that.

Now let's assume you walk in and you saw the kids playing with the bottle and their dad passed out on the couch and you watched them play with it for like 5 minutes before the pushed open the lose cork and the corrosive content poured on them, burned their skin and permanently deformed them. When asked why you didn't interven by others, and your answer to the question is that it was because their dad drank and passed out so you didn't intervene because it was his fault and foolishness, no body will excuse you. In fact that answer will anger people the more. You will be held responsible than their dad.

Any body that hears the story that you came in and stood idly and watch the kids play with the bottle that contained the corrosive acid for 5 mintutes without going to take it away from them will consider you a very evil man. In places like Nigeria you and the dad will be lynched by the mob. People will blame you more than the will blame the dad. Why? Because you came in an stood idly for 5 minutes knowing very well that the kids were playing with a bottle that contained a very corrosive substance and you refused to go and take it from them, but allowed it to pour on them and disfigure them permanently.

This is the same thing that your God is doing assuming he is real and he is what you claim he is. If I stand idly and see your 3 years old child playing with a deadly object or substance that was carelessly kept beside him/her by someone's foolish actions and I have the full ability and power to take it way and protect your child but I refused to do it and allow the object or substance to permanently deform and disfigure your child and I blame it on the actions of the person who was careless to drop the harmful substance beside your child, you will never forgive me in your life. You will blame me more that the careless person since I was there and had the total ability and power of taking the harmful substance or object away. What more of an all powerful God? That's beside the fact that many children are born with deformity that has NOTHING to do with the actions of their parents. These deformities just occur and nobody even knows why they do.

The way your guys go out of your way to defend this God idea of your is really baffling.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:50am On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Here is my problem with people like you. You keep throwing wired excuses to explain absurdity away. Many women that smoke during pregnancy do not give birth to children with any birth defect, according to some studies MOST of them go on to give birth to normal and healthy children. Let's assume that your God exist for real, if your God can protect most of the kids whose parents smoke from diseases why not protect all of them? Most women that smoke during pregnancy give birth to healthy kids. Why protect some and not others since the kids are totally innocent of it all.

Let me give you a simple example to show how senseless your point is. Let's assume that there is this drunk dad with 2 little kids between the ages of 1 and 3 that kept a bottle of a very corrosive acid with a lose cork beside the lil kids on the floor and passed out on the couch as a result of his drunkenness and the kids stand the chance of the acid pouring in them and disfiguring them. Let assume you just happen to walk into the room and saw the lil kids playing with the bottle of the very corrosive acid with its lose cork (assuming it's boldly labeled ) and you know for sure that the content will harm them greatly if it pours on them. I am putting it to you that you will quickly run and take the bottle from them. You will never even think about their crazy drunk dad and the foolishness of his actions. You will only be interested in saving the lil kids. That is what you will do. I am putting it to you. You will not do anything else. You will never stand idly and watch the kids play with the bottle until the harmful content pours on them. You will never do that.

Now let's assume you walk in and you saw the kids playing with the bottle and their dad passed out on the couch and you watched them play with it for like 5 minutes before the pushed open the lose cork and the corrosive content poured on them, burned their skin and permanently deformed them. When asked why you didn't interven by others, and your answer to the question is that it was because their dad drank and passed out so you didn't intervene because it was his fault and foolishness, no body will excuse you. In fact that answer will anger people the more. You will be held responsible than their dad.

Any body that hears the story that you came in and stood idly and watch the kids play with the bottle that contained the corrosive acid for 5 mintutes without going to take it away from them will consider you a very evil man. In places like Nigeria you and the dad will be lynched by the mob. People will blame you more than the will blame the dad. Why? Because you came in an stood idly for 5 minutes knowing very well that the kids were playing with a bottle that contained a very corrosive substance and you refused to go and take it from them, but allowed it to pour on them and disfigure them permanently.

This is the same thing that your God is doing assuming he is real and he is what you claim he is. If I stand idly and see your 3 years old child playing with a deadly object or substance that was carelessly kept beside him/her by someone's foolish actions and I have the full ability and power to take it way and protect your child but I refused to do it and allow the object or substance to permanently deform and disfigure your child and I blame it on the actions of the person who was careless to drop the harmful substance beside your child, you will never forgive me in your life. You will blame me more that the careless person since I was there and had the total ability and power of taking the harmful substance or object away. What more of an all powerful God? That's beside the fact that many children are born with deformity that has NOTHING to do with the actions of their parents. These deformities just occur and nobody even knows why they do.

The way your guys go out of your way to defend this God idea of your is really baffling. [/s]

Nobody asked u all these
Answer the simple question undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:52am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Nobody asked u all these
Answer the simple question undecided

I just gave you an illustration that has shamed you and exposed all the nonsense sham you have been saying. You will never accept the excuse you are giving if it were done to you by another person(If you do not to another person the person will also never accept it). If a person you know walks into a room and sees your 2 years old child playing with a deadly substance that was placed beside it due to someone's very careless amd stupid actions and knows very well that the substance or object will harm your child and the person has all the ability and power to take the deadly substance or object away from your child but refuses to do so and claims that his/her actions were as a result of the actions of the person that kept the object or substance beside your child and he blames the person after your he stood there idly and watch your child play with the substance or object for a while till the child got deformed as a result. You will never forgive the person and you'll blame the person. Your God keeps acting like the anecdotal person that stood by idly watching the child play with the harmful substance without acting and letting the harmful substance deform the child permanently when he has the full ability and might to act and save the child. As I aforementioned, if you face such a scenario you will act without thinking about the drunk father's foolish act. You will immediately act to save the kids.without thinking regardless if they are the kids of a stranger or the kids of a person you know. Once you see that and you are able to take way the harmful substance that was dropped by the foolish dad you will act immediately to save the kids. You are even a better being than this God you are portraying.

Your God assuming he exists as you claim, keeps acting like a very insensitive and evil being but you keep pushing it aside and trying to claim that he is the most loving, merciful and kind creature. Which loving and merciful being will not protect an innocent child from the stupid actions of its irresponsible parent?

Tell me, where is the love and the mercy in allowing the stupid actions of a stupid parent to deform an innocent child permanently? Even we humans will never allow that. You as a person will never allow it, talk of an all powerful, loving and.merciful God.

It gets worse for you because your example is even nonsensical due to the fact that majority of women that smoke during pregnancy go on to give birth to healthy children.

So my answer to your question is yes. Assuming that your God exist and I will blame him for all the babies that are born with deformities as a result of their mothers smoking habit during pregnancy because if he can see to it that most women that smoke give birth to normal healthy babies then why can't he protect all innocent kids from the stupid actions of their smoking parents? We human beings always protect kids from the stupid actions of their parents so why won't he since he is alleged better, more loving and merciful than us. You guys even claim that your God is goodness himself, where is the goodness in allowing an innocent kid suffer because of the stupidity of his parents that have nothing to do with him/her? I repeat even you are a better person than this God of yours that you keep talking about.

I find it absurd that you are even making this ridiculous argument.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 6:47am On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

[s]I just gave you an illustration that has shamed you and exposed all the nonsense sham you have been saying. You will never accept the excuse you are giving if it were done to you by another person(If you do not to another person the person will also never accept it). If a person you know walks into a room and sees your 2 years old child playing with a deadly substance that was placed beside it due to someone's very careless amd stupid actions and knows very well that the substance or object will harm your child and the person has all the ability and power to take the deadly substance or object away from your child but refuses to do so and claims that his/her actions were as a result of the actions of the person that kept the object or substance beside your child and he blames the person after your he stood there idly and watch your child play with the substance or object for a while till the child got deformed as a result. You will never forgive the person and you'll blame the person. Your God keeps acting like the anecdotal person that stood by idly watching the child play with the harmful substance without acting and letting the harmful substance deform the child permanently when he has the full ability and might to act and save the child. As I aforementioned, if you face such a scenario you will act without thinking about the drunk father's foolish act. You will immediately act to save the kids.without thinking regardless if they are the kids of a stranger or the kids of a person you know. Once you see that and you are able to take way the harmful substance that was dropped by the foolish dad you will act immediately to save the kids. You are even a better being than this God you are portraying.

Your God assuming he exists as you claim, keeps acting like a very insensitive and evil being but you keep pushing it aside and trying to claim that he is the most loving, merciful and kind creature. Which loving and merciful being will not protect an innocent child from the stupid actions of its irresponsible parent?

Tell me, where is the love and the mercy in allowing the stupid actions of a stupid parent to deform an innocent child permanently? Even we humans will never allow that. You as a person will never allow it, talk of an all powerful, loving and.merciful God.

It gets worse for you because your example is even nonsensical due to the fact that majority of women that smoke during pregnancy go on to give birth to healthy children. [/s]

Unnecessary rubbish!

dalaman:

So my answer to your question is yes. Assuming that your God exist and I will blame him for all the babies that are born with deformities as a result of their mothers smoking habit during pregnancy

And you wont blame to the mother who deliberately deformed her baby?
Wow, your sense of justice must be very poor.
Someone like u will blame God when you murder somebody.
You see why atheists are dangerous to human existence?
Their sense of judgement is whacked!

dalaman:

because if he can see to it that most women that smoke give birth to normal healthy babies then why can't he protect all innocent kids from the stupid actions of their smoking parents?

Sorry for your ignorance.
Nobody is born innocent.
We all have the adamic nature at birth until we become saved by the blood of Christ.

dalaman:

We human beings always protect kids from the stupid actions of their parents so why won't he since he is alleged better, more loving and merciful than us.

Hahaha
You just admitted your ignorance again
U admitted before that not all babies born by smoking mothers are deformed
So were u the one who protected the ones born healthy?
Have u given God credit for the billions of healthy baies he protected?
So also we cant listen to your blame now.
We have never heard u give credit for the good God does

dalaman:

You guys even claim that your God is goodness himself, where is the goodness in allowing an innocent kid suffer
Sorry, its the mother who deliberately suffered her child
Your sense of judgement is foul smelling lipsrsealed

dalaman:

because of the stupidity of his parents that have nothing to do with him/her? I repeat even you are a better person than this God of yours that you keep talking about.

So you are now encouraging stupidity of parents irrespective of outcome?
Someone like u will advise people to smoke and then blame God for lung cancer
After all the lungs of the smoker is "innocent"
What type of foolish talk is this?
I wonder
dalaman:

I find it absurd that you are even making this ridiculous argument.

Same here.
Your talk has showed that if someone like u gets into any authority, you will be danger to humanity.
Your sense of judgement is suspect.

Honestly undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:
Yahweh committed suicide.

He was lonely and created angels. The angels betrayed hI'm and were sent to hell.

He was lonely and created human beings. They betrayed him with the forbidden fruit.

The problem is that no one truly understands an omnipotent being. It s not easy being a god.

Also, the other gods hate him for claiming that he is the one true god.

Yahweh was so lonely.

Some people get on public forum. And assume its a joke ..young lady,you just curses your soul
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 7:29am On May 24, 2017
nurshah:

Some people get on public forum. And assume its a joke ..young lady,you just curses your soul

Keep quiet.

See what religion has done to you. Someone can't even joke about your god. Everything is curse, hellfire, death etc with you and your religion. Everyone that doesn't believe in your religion must suffer.

Use your brain. Not everyone believes in your God

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by jonbellion(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
Hmmm felixomor having it hot in this thread
6 year olds edit Wikipedia?
Hmmmm I didn't know oo
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 7:50am On May 24, 2017
jonbellion:
Hmmm felixomor having it hot in this thread
6 year olds edit Wikipedia?
Hmmmm I didn't know oo

Hehehehe.
More intelligent comments please grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 7:53am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe.
More intelligent comments please grin

God is dead
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 7:57am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

God is dead

Even your atheist ancestors said it.
They are in the grave now.
Yet God is still alive
And we are still celebrating.....

Na you go lose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 7:58am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Even your atheist ancestors said it.
They are in the grave now.
Yet God is still alive
And we are still celebrating.....

Na you go lose grin

Christians too don't die abi?

Or do you celebrate when dead?

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:01am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

Christians too don't die abi?

Or do you celebrate when dead?

LOL grin

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 8:05am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Prove what to u?
Even the "very intelligent" Richard Dawkins knows evolution is not proven.

But hey, keep fooling thyself.
Even your wikipedia knows this
It has list of scientists who disprove it.

Even what wikipedia?

You medical doctor and scientist go to a reputable medical conference and call evolution just a theory and see the response you will get.

Richard Dawkins that is an ardent supporter of evolution now knows that it isnt true. Are you in his head?

Which reputable biologist disproves evolution in this 2017? if you can show me 1, i will show you at least 100.

You are a fraud and thief just like your friend 4evergod who claimed to be a business mogul, where is the frauds moniker now? he is in hiding

You are a liar and i know you are not a doctor. Thief
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

LOL grin

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

You do realise that you sound like a suicide cult, don't you?

"To die is to live again"

"True believers are reborn when they die"

"What is dead may never die but rise again stronger and harder".
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 8:08am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen grin
Wikipedia is edited by people like you and even 6 year old kids do it
Only a fool uses Wikipedia to argue with a medic

Did any part of my comment try to redefine a theory?
You see WHY YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL?

Keep quiet mumudeen
IF YOU READ what even other atheists have written here before you came
You will see how theu even acknowledged the explanations

Oh sorry,
I forgot you are a glorified ILLITERATE grin

"Accepted" by IDiots like you
Even the Wikipedia that the quack doctors in your village use has an almost endless list of scientists and scientific articles that disprove evolution

Keep being an IDIYORT
Dont repent of ignorance
You will soon pay the price

Mumudeen, grin
I dont have to
Even the Wikipedia that your family doctor uses
Already tells us
But your illiteracy and ignorance sticks you to it

Oh Good
To know the name of the school the doctors in your village graduate from grin
Great

Stop the projection
because the doctors in your village are quack, doesnt mean I am

Shalom grin

I dont have time for all your tirades. You said evolution is just a theory right?

Let me ask you a question, is evolutionary theory a scientific theory or not?

If you say no then it shows you are definitely living in the past
If you say yes then how can a scientific theory not be seen as a body of facts by a man of science and medicine.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:13am On May 24, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Even what wikipedia?
He doesn't evrn know Wikipedia again grin

LiberaDeus:

You medical doctor and scientist go to a reputable medical conference and call evolution just a theory and see the response you will get.
Hush it
You have never been to any
So i dont see how your opinion of one should matter

LiberaDeus:

Richard Dawkins that is an ardent supporter of evolution now knows that it isnt true. Are you in his head?
Sorry
I dont have to be his head to know what he believes
Talk about illiteracy, hian undecided

LiberaDeus:

Which reputable biologist disproves evolution in this 2017? if you can show me 1, i will show you at least 100.

I thought u earlier insinuated that there was none
And that it is "fact"?
Story to story
Mumudeen grin

LiberaDeus:

You are a fraud and thief just like your friend 4evergod who claimed to be a business mogul, where is the frauds moniker now? he is in hiding
Sorry are you the judge that convicted me or 4everGod?
Oh, i forgot the illiteracy undecided

LiberaDeus:

You are a liar and i know you are not a doctor. Thief

Hehehehe
Empty talk
Typical Nairaland atheist behavior after exposure.

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Amen cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:15am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

You do realise that you sound like a suicide cult, don't you?

"True believers are reborn when they die"

"What is dead may never die but rise again stronger and harder".

Even when i quoted verbatim
You still managed to misquote it

You failed simple copy and paste.?

LMAO
Only God can save this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:18am On May 24, 2017
LiberaDeus:

I dont have time for all your tirades. You said evolution is just a theory right?

Let me ask you a question, is evolutionary theory a scientific theory or not?

If you say no then it shows you are definitely living in the past
If you say yes then how can a scientific theory not be seen as a body of facts by a man of science and medicine.

Oga,
Take some pain search for evolution even here on Nairaland.
These questions have been overflogged grin
Lets not derail the thread because of illiteracy.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:00am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Even when i quoted verbatim
You still managed to misquote it

You failed simple copy and paste.?

LMAO
Only God can save this one

I was not quoting you, I was quoting crazy religious people that were involved with death or suicide

Why are you just silly?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by lepasharon(f): 9:01am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

You answer my question first
And for the sake of your ignorance, there is no "natural" disease
The worst u can have is what is what we medically term "idiopathic" (unknown cause)

So leave that hogwash and answer the question

Ulcerative colitis is idiopathic...
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 9:11am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

I was not quoting you, I was quoting crazy religious people that were involved with death or suicide

Why are you just silly?

LMAO grin
Failed attempts at cover up.
Try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 9:33am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Unnecessary rubbish!

Will you allow a child to play with a bottle of corrosive acid if you walk and and saw the the drunk dad drop the bottle in front of the child and pass out on the sofa? Will you take the dangerous bottle away from the child or not?

[And you wont blame to the mother who deliberately deformed her baby?
Wow, your sense of justice must be very poor.
Someone like u will blame God when you murder somebody.
You see why atheists are dangerous to human existence?
Their sense of judgement is whacked!

I will blame the mother and God assuming he exist for failing to protect an innocent child from his mother's stupidity. As a doctor if a mother gets drunk and allows her baby to drink poison and the baby is brought to you will you complain about the mothers action or try to fight and save the babies life assuming you have the full ability of saving the babies life through the administering of drugs or some exclusive medical process? So you believe an innocent child deserves to suffer for the careless and reckless actions of the mother? Is that what you are saying and yet you call athiest dangerous? Is that the sense of justice you are advocating? Hmmm.

Sorry for your ignorance.
Nobody is born innocent.
We all have the adamic nature at birth until we become saved by the blood of Christ.

You see how dangerous your mythology sounds. Nobody is born innocent? Wow! So why don't we as humans punish kids for the wrong doings of their parents? ? Anyway I care not about your mythical beliefs. Just showing you how ridiculous the whole fiction is.

[/quote]Hahaha
You just admitted your ignorance again
U admitted before that not all babies born by smoking mothers are deformed
So were u the one who protected the ones born healthy?
Have u given God credit for the billions of healthy baies he protected?
So also we cant listen to your blame now.
We have never heard u give credit for the good God does

Majority of babies born by smoking mothers are healthy so my point is assuming your God exist in reality then why shouldn't he protect all babies born with deformities as a result of smoking from parent. The reality is that your God remains the creation of ancient men and lives only in your imaginations. He doesn't protect any baby. He can't even make a case for himself all he can do is allow incompetent people like you to constantly make a case for him while always failing constantly at it.

[lSorry, its the mother who deliberately suffered her child
Your sense of judgement is foul smelling lipsrsealed

Again will you allow a child suffer for the stupid action of the parent if you have the ability to stop it?

So you are now encouraging stupidity of parents irrespective of outcome?
Someone like u will advise people to smoke and then blame God for lung cancer
After all the lungs of the smoker is "innocent"
What type of foolish talk is this?
I wonder

We are not talking of adults here and their actions on themselves. We are talking about the actions of parents and it's resultant effects on their kids. Again what will you do?

Same here.
Your talk has showed that if someone like u gets into any authority, you will be danger to humanity.
Your sense of judgement is suspect.

Honestly undecided

The person that will be a very great danger to people is you if you get in positing of authority since it seems you see nothing wrong for punishing innocent kids for the wrong doings of their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
Failed attempts at cover up.
Try again.

Please keep playing the fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.