Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15432 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 10:45am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
This proves that you don't know the meaning of natural. Because something has a cause, doesn't mean it's artificial. Growth is natural. It has a cause. Rainfall, rainbows , sunlight, they're all natural yet they have causes so this is a non sequitur

Felixomor doesn't know that all these things have causes. I wonder if he did physics at all before acquiring is MBBS certificate. Abi na native doctor(dibia) e be sef, who knows undecided
Quack doctors everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:46am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
This proves that you don't know the meaning of natural. Because something has a cause, doesn't mean it's artificial. Growth is natural. It has a cause. Rainfall, rainbows, sunlight, they're all natural yet they have causes so this is a non sequitur

Sorry mr man
In discussing diseases, there is nothing like "artificial" vs "natural"....
Ehn? Please
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by johnydon22(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry bro.
I don't know where u get your facts from
But Cancer as a whole is far from being established in any sense of study
It remains as bogus as I can express

That aside. If u expose yourself to the sun excessively and u get burnt, or get Skin cancer as a result
I don't see that as natural o.
Its as good as jumping in fire

I knew you wouldn't give a straight answer, talk about being honest. Lmao... Anyway i will keep going cus there are countless instances.

Now is Mutation natural or not?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 10:49am On May 23, 2017
And finally, Felix was careful this time around cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:53am On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:

I knew you wouldn't give a straight answer, talk about being honest. Lmao... Anyway i will keep going cus there are countless instances.

Now is Mutation natural or not?

I have been honest so far.

For Mutation
Should I give u examples of some things that humans do (some carelessly, some greedily) that can cause mutation?
With all things right, there will be no mutation.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 10:56am On May 23, 2017
adepeter26:
And finally, Felix was careful this time around cheesy grin
He doesn't think deep before talking. We call it logorrhea.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by noobtheloser(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Have u heard of "Carcinogens" before?
Not all cancer is caused by carcionogens. Many of them are caused naturally. Ultraviolet rays from the sun cause skin cancer. Bacterial and viral infections also cause cancer e.g human papillomavirus (HPV),which causes cervical and other cancers; Epstein-Barr virus, which causes some types of lymphoma; and Helicobacter pylori, which grows in gone-off food and causes stomach cancer. Radon which is produced by granite rocks cause cancer due to it's radioactivity. All these are natural not man made or caused by man.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by johnydon22(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

For Mutation
Should I give u examples of some things that humans do (some carelessly, some greedily) that can cause mutation?
there are human caused mutation as well as naturally occurring inevitable causes of mutation.

just like both natural and artificial selection can aid evolution

So radiation do not cause mutation, DNA aberration during cell replication do not cause Mutation?

I thought you said you are a doctor ?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

For Mutation

Your points to some xtent are one sided. Anyways,

Bro, be very careful not to throw bomb.... You've been making sense. Don't fvck up on this else ehhh
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:01am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
Not all cancer is caused by carcionogens. Many of them are caused naturally. Ultraviolet rays from the sun cause skin cancer. Bacterial and viral infections also cause cancer e.g human papillomavirus (HPV),which causes cervical and other cancers; Epstein-Barr virus, which causes some types of lymphoma; and Helicobacter pylori, which grows in gone-off food and causes stomach cancer. Radon which is produced by granite rocks cause cancer due to it's radioactivity. All these are natural not man made or caused by man.

But before u were singing "cancer"
Oh so now u know that cancer has different causes

Good.
So we are still trying to finish learning the causes
When we finish, then u can talk.

And going by your explanation and logic, if you strangle somebody to death, you will still say it is natural
After all your hands are "natural" grin ?
LoL
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:
there are human caused mutation as well as naturally occurring inevitable causes of mutation.

So radiation do not cause mutation, DNA aberration during cell replication do not cause Mutation?

I thought you said you are a doctor ?
And you nailed him....... Gosh
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:03am On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:

I thought you said you are a doctor
?

Bro, ask yourself a simple question
What caused the radiation?
Could humans avoid it?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by noobtheloser(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

But before u were singing "cancer"
Oh so now u know that cancer has different causes

Good.
So we are still trying to finish learning the causes
When we finish, then u can talk.

And going by your explanation and logic, if you strangle somebody to death, you will still say it is natural
After all your hands are "natural" grin ?
LoL
Then how do you explain the ones caused naturally since you say no disease is natural?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by johnydon22(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Bro, ask yourself a simple question
What caused the radiation?
the sun

Could humans avoid it?

UV rays from the sun, every life on earth except for ones thriving in the ocean floors or glaciers are vulnerable to UV rays.. unless we will somehow build a global umbrella around earth or relocate to the ocean floors, No we cannot escape UV rays.

Please i ask again: Mutation by radiation or by DNA aberration during cellular replication, are these natural or not?

I am finding it hard to agree you are a doctor, this is an honest opinion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:20am On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:
the sun

UV rays from the sun, every life on earth except for ones thriving in the ocean floors or glaciers are vulnerable to UV rays.. unless we will somehow build a global umbrella around earth or relocate to the ocean floors, No we cannot escape UV rays.

Please i ask again: Mutation by radiation or by DNA aberration during cellular replication, are these natural or not?

I am finding it hard to agree you are a doctor, this is an honest opinion

Does our activities and pollution affect the radiation reaching humans?
Yes
Can we make less radiation?
Yes
So i dont get your point
Besides i just told u that uv radiation and cancer is still being studied.
because there are people who "smoke" uv radiation and get no cancer.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:23am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
Then how do you explain the ones caused naturally since you say no disease is natural?

Read all my conversation with Johnnydon
I explained what u r calling "natural disease"
I explained the pathological basis of disease.

Just look above.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Does our activities and pollution affect the radiation reaching humans?
Yes
Can we make less radiation?
Yes
So i dont get your point
Besides i just told u that uv radiation and cancer is still being studied.
because there are people who "smoke" uv radiation and get no cancer.

i said mutation. i doubt if its the same thing we are even talking about here... I will be talking about A and you will be posting B.

Cellular mutation through Radiation and DNA aberrations during cellular replication are known causes of mutation billions of years before humans ever walked this earth.

There have been vital mutation factors in the evolutionary trend of species on earth. Even oxygen was not an original constituent of our atmosphere but rather hydrogen.

So i am not discussing humans exclusively, i am discussing Mutation as a natural factor before we can apply this to human..

I also notice you always ignore DNA aberrations in cellular replications which are in fact inevitable causes of mutation, it happens always.

Try and discuss with honesty, it doesn't cost anything.

Or maybe just agree you don't really know much about mutation and that can be understandable

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:

i said mutation. i doubt if its the same thing we are even talking about here... I will be talking about A and you will be posting B.

Its the same thing bro
Replace the "cancer" I said with "mutation"
It stands

johnydon22:

Cellular mutation through Radiation and DNA aberrations during cellular replication are known causes of mutation billions of years before humans ever walked this earth.

This is theory you are pouring here
Not proven fact.
I can as well tell you humans were designed and even DNA codes for enzymes that are meant to repair "aberrations"
Sometimes external factors alter these enzymes and as a result mutations occur
And we have no where gotten near exhausting these factors that cause these
We are still learning and we can even decide to change what we have said before

johnydon22:

There have been vital mutation factors in the evolutionary trend of species on earth. Even oxygen was not an original constituent of our atmosphere but rather hydrogen.

Sorry man,
evolution is a theory
Not all of us even scientists believe it

johnydon22:

So i am not discussing humans exclusively, i am discussing Mutation as a natural factor before we can apply this to human..

Mutation is caused by factors both known and many more still unknown
As time goes we get to know
200 years ago, nobody ever knew that HP-Virus which is sexually transmitted could cause mutation in cells of the cervix
It was "natural" as u see some now
But here we are today.
So brother, what is "natural" now, will be known tomorrow

johnydon22:

I also notice you always ignore DNA aberrations in cellular replications which are in fact inevitable causes of mutation, it happens always.
I have already explained that God so designed DNA beautifully that there are codons that code for enzymes that repair "aberrations"
And these enzymes can be interfered with
And we are still learning things that can interfere
So no conclusion is final for now

johnydon22:

Try and discuss with honesty, it doesn't cost anything.

Read above
johnydon22:

Or maybe just agree you don't really know much about mutation and that can be understandable

You wish. wink
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Krystalzkris(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
johnydon22:

This still doesn't answer the question: Basal cell can be damaged through several other means but it is a fact that the main cause for basal cell damage is exposure to ultra violet light (radiation) - this is still not the problem here.

The question i asked was: are these instances as a result of radiation, natural or not.

i am going to have faith that you will give a straight honest answer this time
longest time
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by malvisguy212: 7:14pm On May 23, 2017
Born2Freak:

You are right. Spirits can't die in the truest sense.

What is dead may never die.

But spirits can be banished from both the spiritual and physical realms with the use of spiritual powers.
spirit can be banish ? by who ? by a Higher power, right ?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 7:15pm On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Its the same thing bro
Replace the "cancer" I said with "mutation"
It stands

This is theory you are pouring here
Not proven fact.
I can as well tell you humans were designed and even DNA codes for enzymes that are meant to repair "aberrations"
Sometimes external factors alter these enzymes and as a result mutations occur
And we have no where gotten near exhausting these factors that cause these
We are still learning and we can even decide to change what we have said before

Sorry man,
evolution is a theory
Not all of us even scientists believe it

Mutation is caused by factors both known and many more still unknown
As time goes we get to know
200 years ago, nobody ever knew that HP-Virus which is sexually transmitted could cause mutation in cells of the cervix
It was "" as u see some now
But here we are today.
So brother, what is "natural" now, will be known tomorrow

I have already explained that God so designed DNA beautifully that there are codons that code for enzymes that repair "aberrations"
And these enzymes can be interfered with
And we are still learning things that can interfere
So no conclusion is final for now

Read above

You wish. wink

For that daft statement you made, you are never and will never be a scientist. If your daft brain doesnt know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis. A scientific theory isnt the same with your normal theory in secular life. A scientific theory is an accepted body of facts(tested, experimented and verified).

Nothing less than 96% of all reputable biologists and medical scientists accept evolution as a fact.

You have claimed to be a doctor before but for that stupid statement you made i can now confirm that you are nothing but a useless quack.
You follow laymen to say evolution is just a theory and later claim that you are different from a layman.
You need to be arrested for your obvious quackery. You were the same person that said that the human brain sleeps and now you can say that evoltuion is just a theory.

If Kingebuka says that i have no issue with it,
if Analice says that, no issue
If bennyann says that, no issue
If any other christian says that, no issue

But you acclaimed doctor uttered such ignorant drivel from your mouth, you are a disgrace to your profession and to science as a whole.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by valboy20(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
Funny how the imbe.cile called himself a scientist. He obviously didn't know that being a medical doctor doesn't make him a scientist, besides what kinda dumbo medical doctor thinks a scientific theory graduates to scientific law if not an impostor or a quack. This shitbag dumbo nurse should read up and understand the meaning of HYPOTHESIS, SCIENTIFIC THEORY AND SCIENTIFIC LAW and stop painting the thread with his tomfoolery

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 7:41pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

For that daft statement you made, you are never and will never be a scientist. If your daft brain doesnt know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis. A scientific theory isnt the same with your normal theory in secular life. A scientific theory is an accepted body of facts(tested, experimented and verified).

Nothing less than 96% of all reputable biologists and medical scientists accept evolution as a fact.

You have claimed to be a doctor before but for that stupid statement you made i can now confirm that you are nothing but a useless quack.
You follow laymen to say evolution is just a theory and later claim that you are different from a layman.
You need to be arrested for your obvious quackery. You were the same person that said that the human brain sleeps and now you can say that evoltuion is just a theory.

If Kingebuka says that i have no issue with it,
if Analice says that, no issue
If bennyann says that, no issue
If any other christian says that, no issue

But you acclaimed doctor uttered such ignorant drivel from your mouth, you are a disgrace to your profession and to science as a whole.

Add this to your collection of ridiculous sayings of Felixomor: ANYTHING THAT HAS A CAUSE IS NOT NATURAL. We asked my guy if rainbow is not a natural phenomenon because it has a cause, my guy hibernated.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 7:41pm On May 23, 2017
valboy20:
Funny how the imbe.cile called himself a scientist. He obviously didn't know that being a medical doctor doesn't make him a scientist, besides what kinda dumbo medical doctor thinks a scientific theory graduates to scientific law if not an impostor or a quack. This shitbag dumbo nurse should read up and understand the meaning of HYPOTHESIS, SCIENTIFIC THEORY AND SCIENTIFIC LAW and stop painting the thread with his tomfoolery

Leave the quack. Let me post the definition so the acclaimed quack can come and refute a scientific theory. The guy is definitely a liar and a ...

Am fuming now. I dont usually vex on NL but this guy has just crossed the line of acceptable stupidity
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
Definition of scientific theory as culled from wikipedia. If you like come and tell me how wikipedia can be edited by anyone so it aint good evidence.

A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3]
It is important to note that the definition of a "scientific theory" (often ambiguously contracted to "theory" for the sake of brevity, including in this page) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of the word "theory".[4][Note 1] In everyday non-scientific speech, "theory" can imply that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, conjecture, idea, or, hypothesis;[4] such a usage is the opposite of the word "theory" in science. These different usages are comparable to the differing, and often opposing, usages of the term "prediction" in science versus "prediction" in vernacular speech, denoting a mere hope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Felixomor the quack scientist/doctor come and see the definition of scientific theory.

Next time when you say evolutionary theory you should know that you are referring to an accepted body of facts. If you like come and tell me how you cant know that evolution is real since you never observed it happen then i will know that you finished from Suleiman Barau Nursing School Niger State( where you never had access to a cadaver or even lab equipment)
Shameless quack
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

Add this to your collection of ridiculous sayings of Felixomor: ANYTHING THAT HAS A CAUSE IS NOT NATURAL. We asked my guy if rainbow is not a natural phenomenon because it has a cause, my guy hibernated.

I fit even shun those ones.

But this one about evolution relates to his so called profession. If this guy is a doctor then he is a danger to the world

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by valboy20(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
If at all he's a doctor, he's the kinda animals killing patients daily. I mean what kinda MD call evolution "just a theory"

Is the normal English meaning of theory the same as scientific theory?

Anybody who ever opened a science book knows the theory in our everyday English is what science calls hypothesis while theory in science is a well substantiated explanation of some aspects of the natural world based on body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.

Even a quack doctor should know this. The only tenable explanation of his gaffe point to the assh.ole being an impostor

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by valboy20(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Leave the quack. Let me post the definition so the acclaimed quack can come and refute a scientific theory. The guy is definitely a liar and a ...

Am fuming now. I dont usually vex on NL but this guy has just crossed the line of acceptable stupidity

I'm not sure your vexation is on par with mine. I'd have smashed something on his head If he had said something like this around me physically.

We ignore others when they say evolution is still a theory because outta ignorance they conflate theory with scientific theory but an imb.ecile that claimed to be a practicing doctor, NO F.UCKING WAY
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

But this one about evolution relates to his so called profession. If this guy is a doctor then he is a danger to the world
cheesy
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Empty barrel
Abeg
Show me who takes your opinion serious undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
LiberaDeus:
Definition of scientific theory as culled from wikipedia. If you like come and tell me how wikipedia can be edited by anyone so it aint good evidence.

A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3]
It is important to note that the definition of a "scientific theory" (often ambiguously contracted to "theory" for the sake of brevity, including in this page) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of the word "theory".[4][Note 1] In everyday non-scientific speech, "theory" can imply that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, conjecture, idea, or, hypothesis;[4] such a usage is the opposite of the word "theory" in science. These different usages are comparable to the differing, and often opposing, usages of the term "prediction" in science versus "prediction" in vernacular speech, denoting a mere hope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Felixomor the quack scientist/doctor come and see the definition of scientific theory.

Next time when you say evolutionary theory you should know that you are referring to an accepted body of facts. If you like come and tell me how you cant know that evolution is real since you never observed it happen then i will know that you finished from Suleiman Barau Nursing School Niger State( where you never had access to a cadaver or even lab equipment)
Shameless quack
Don't you know felixomor next counter to your definition?
Wikipedia is not reliable.
Wikipedia can be edited by anybody....

The above will be his responses
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Empty barrel
Abeg
Show me who takes your opinion serious undecided

Whats my biz with who and what listens to my opinion

I just want you to fully explain to me how evolution is just a theory and shouldnt be accepted the same way gravity is just a theory right?

Just prove it to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.