Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15379 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
Yahweh committed suicide.

He was lonely and created angels. The angels betrayed hI'm and were sent to hell.

He was lonely and created human beings. They betrayed him with the forbidden fruit.

The problem is that no one truly understands an omnipotent being. It s not easy being a god.

Also, the other gods hate him for claiming that he is the one true god.

Yahweh was so lonely.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
Born2Freak:
Yahweh committed suicide.

He was lonely and created angels. The angels betrayed hI'm and were sent to hell.

He was lonely and created human beings. They betrayed him with the forbidden fruit.

The problem is that no one truly understands an omnipotent being. It s not easy being a god.

Also, the other gods hate him for claiming that he is the one true god.

Yahweh was so lonely.

Souls don't die, they live on and on, but they can be changed from one realm of consciousness to the other. Yahweh is currently held in a spiritual prison and he shall be there for 1000years for the development of the brains of Africans to be fully developed. Once again, souls (energies) don't die, but can be transformed from one form to another.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
A living foolish dead man talking obviously!!

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by stormfather(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2017
tongue

4 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by ojun50(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
Who be all dis one again

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:

Souls don't die, they live on and on, but they can be changed from one realm of consciousness to the other. Yahweh is currently held in a spiritual prison and he shall be there for 1000years for the development of the brains of Africans to be fully developed. Once again, souls (energies) don't die, but can be transformed from one form to another.

God blew himself up with a soul bomb. You could say that he was an omnipotent suicide bomber.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:
A living foolish dead man talking obviously!!

Did you ever learn the meaning of "oxymoron" in school?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
stormfather:
tongue

undecided are you speaking from experience? Does your pastor preach under the influence?

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
Born2Freak:

Did you ever learn the meaning of "oxymoron" in school?
I talk based on reality sis!
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:

I talk based on reality sis!

But your God is dead!

Doesn't Nigeria look like a godless, God forsaken dump?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
Born2Freak:

But your God is dead!
Doesn't Nigeria look like a godless, God forsaken dump?
I SERVE A LIVING GOD, HE IS ALIVE FOREVERMORE. This is for you: Proverb 26:4 Take care and God bless you, that is if you say Amen BTW!!!

3 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
When I checked your Dp,I wasn't surprised,there is no need and reason to admit you are am atheist,you would have simply say Christianity or whatever religion you practise would not allow or permit your indecent living,whether you like it or not,You are devil's daughter,I know not more than 10 atheist are on Nland,they created diverse account to pollute minds........Continue,I wouldn't blame you all,if not for Seun,who has given the room for all these rubbish,he himself is not in his right state of mind.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
munyiwa:
When I checked your Dp,I wasn't surprised,there is no need and reason to admit you are am atheist,you would have simply say Christianity or whatever religion you practise would not allow or permit your indecent living,whether you like it or not,You are devil's daughter,I know not more than 10 atheist are on Nland,they created diverse account to pollute minds........Continue,I wouldn't blame you all,if not for Seun,who has given the room for all these rubbish,he himself is not in his right state of mind.

That is not even her dp bro.
He/She created that profile just for trolling religious people on nairaland.

Its The height of joblessness.
Sad undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by noobtheloser(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:

I SERVE A LIVING GOD, HE IS ALIVE FOREVERMORE.
This is for you: Proverb 26:4
Take care and God bless you, that is if you say Amen BTW!!!
If God is not dead then why are innocent children born with birth defects and diseases?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:02pm On May 22, 2017
noobtheloser:

If God is not dead then why are innocent children born with birth defects and diseases?

Because of human mistakes and lifestyle.
I hope i am not replying the same person
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by noobtheloser(m): 1:08am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Because of human mistakes and lifestyle.
What mistakes have the innocent children made that warrants birth defects and diseases as a punishment from God. They have not committed any transgressions
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:10am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
What mistakes have the innocent children made that warrants birth defects and diseases as a punishment from God. They have not committed any transgressions

Not the baby
For example. A mother smoking during pregnancy resulting in a child with birth defects,
Will u blame God for that.?
Lets even assume u want to blame God,
Does that mean there is no God?
If I decide to blame you for my problems,
Does that mean that u dont exist?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by OtemAtum: 2:33am On May 23, 2017
Born2Freak:

God blew himself up with a soul bomb. You could say that he was an omnipotent suicide bomber.
God didn't die, but was changed. Nothing dies.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 2:33am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Not the baby
For example. A mother smoking during pregnancy resulting in a child with birth defects,

Some birth defects occur naturally. Don't be obtuse.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 2:35am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Paranoia
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by noobtheloser(m): 2:40am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Not the baby
First of all, there are cases of healthy women having babies with birth defects. Some defects are due to genetic disorders like non-disjunction and mutation. Also, if god is willing to prevent problems like birth defects but he's not able to do so, then he's not omnipotent. If he's able to prevent it but not willing to do so, then he's malevolent. If he's both able and willing to prevent diseases then why are there diseases. If he's neither able nor willing to prevent them then why call him God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:21am On May 23, 2017
Born2Freak:

Some birth defects occur naturally. Don't be obtuse.

Hehehehe, says the nairaland scientist.
If I start explaining now, before u know, u will change topic to Ayefele..... grin
Go ahead and list them

I am waiting.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:22am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
First of all, there are cases of healthy women having babies with birth defects. Some defects are due to genetic disorders like non-disjunction and mutation. Also, if god is willing to prevent problems like birth defects but he's not able to do so, then he's not omnipotent. If he's able to prevent it but not willing to do so, then he's malevolent. If he's both able and willing to prevent diseases then why are there diseases. If he's neither able nor willing to prevent them then why call him God?

You dint answer my question
If a mother smokes and the baby gets a birth defect, who is to blame?
God?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:23am On May 23, 2017
Born2Freak:

Paranoia

I have already confirmed u on another thread.
No need to help me confirm a "confirmation" grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Pastafarian: 3:44am On May 23, 2017
munyiwa:

what kind of nonsense is this?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 4:30am On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

what kind of nonsense is this?

Nonsense is the art of creating multiple false profiles and monikers just for the purpose of trolling religious people on social media.
Its also cowardice undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 6:08am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, says the nairaland scientist.
If I start explaining now, before u know, u will change topic to Ayefele..... grin
Go ahead and list them

I am waiting.

Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 6:09am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

You dint answer my question
If a mother smokes and the baby gets a birth defect, who is to blame?
God?

Blaming God or the mother won't change the fact that the poor baby will probably suffer for the rest of his life.

If you want to play the blame game, I will blame the mother for being irresponsible and God who is all knowing for "putting" that child in her womb to suffer defects and disabilities.

The question is can God save the baby who is innocent?

If he can, and he doesn't what does it say about his all-loving nature?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 6:11am On May 23, 2017
felixomor:

Nonsense is the art of creating multiple false profiles and monikers just for the purpose of trolling religious people on social media.
Its also cowardice undecided

Accusations without evidence.

It is natural for people like you to use as hominem when you have no argument left
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Richirich713: 6:12am On May 23, 2017
Nietzsche dead

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Born2Freak(f): 6:14am On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

Blaming God or the mother won't change the fact that the poor baby will probably suffer for the rest of his life.

If you want to play the blame game, I will blame the mother for being irresponsible and God who is all knowing for "putting" that child in her womb to suffer defects and disabilities.

The question is can God save the baby who is innocent?

If he can, and he doesn't what does it say about his all-loving nature?

Can the mother be blamed for all genetic diseases?

What about the defects caused by Zika virus? How can one avoid mosquitoes in Brazil? Both rich and poor have fallen.

What about heart syndrome in babies? Not only is the cause unknown, even healthy mothers do have babies with such defect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory" / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.