Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15428 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 9:56am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

Please keep playing the fool

Leave that animal.

Like his friend 4evergod that is nowhere to be found he will soon be exposed for being the liar that he is.

A man that can lie about being a medical doctor can also steal. The guy is a fraud and a quack and most importantly he is so ironically unchristlike in his utterances and behavior.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Leave that animal.

Like his friend 4evergod that is nowhere to be found he will soon be exposed for being the liar that he is.

A man that can lie about being a medical doctor can also steal. The guy is a fraud and a quack and most importantly he is so ironically unchristlike in his utterances and behavior.

I learned my lesson the hard way after engaging him. By their fruits, we shall know them
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by LiberaDeus: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

He doesn't evrn know Wikipedia again grin

Hush it
You have never been to any
So i dont see how your opinion of one should matter

Sorry
I dont have to be his head to know what he believes
Talk about illiteracy, hian undecided

I thought u earlier insinuated that there was none
And that it is "fact"?
Story to story
Mumudeen grin

Sorry are you the judge that convicted me or 4everGod?
Oh, i forgot the illiteracy undecided

Hehehehe
Empty talk
Typical Nairaland atheist behavior after exposure.

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Amen cheesy

I have never been to a reputable medical conference because i am not a doctor, never claimed to be one, never will be one.

But you that claimed as a doctor that evolution is just a theory(vernacular theory), you are a disgrace. Thats the equivalent of an engineer claiming that feasibility studies before building are just for fancy.

I dont have to convict 4evergod. If your mentor 4evergod isnt a useless 2 timing thief, let him come out with any of his monikers( naijadeyhia, damogul,bbfever). He is running because the moment he comes out, he will be traced to wherever he is hiding. As your holey babble says, the guilty run when no one chases them
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

Please keep playing the fool

You are empty madam/gentleman grin
You failed simple copy and paste.
LMAO
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:10am On May 24, 2017
LiberaDeus:

[s]I have never been to a reputable medical conference because i am not a doctor, never claimed to be one, never will be one.

But you that claimed as a doctor that evolution is just a theory(vernacular theory), you are a disgrace. Thats the equivalent of an engineer claiming that feasibility studies before building are just for fancy.

I dont have to convict 4evergod. If your mentor 4evergod isnt a useless 2 timing thief, let him come out with any of his monikers( naijadeyhia, damogul,bbfever). He is running because the moment he comes out, he will be traced to wherever he is hiding. As your holey babble says, the guilty run when no one chases them[/s]

Less foolish comments please.

Next cool
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 10:10am On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

Will you allow a child to play with a bottle of corrosive acid if you walk and and saw the the drunk dad drop the bottle in front of the child and pass out on the sofa? Will you take the dangerous bottle away from the child or not?

That is exactly why I want the father not to get drunk in the first place
If he abides by God's word, he wont get drunk
There is a word missing from your dictionary
its "consequence"
You want to encourage drunkenness, yet you don't want consequences
Sorry man, you fail

dalaman:

I will blame the mother and God
Oh cheesy
I thought u said u will blame God before
As usual, the chameleon is coming out now

dalaman:

assuming he exist for failing to protect an innocent child from his mother's stupidity.

That is why he gave us His word so that we wont have stupid mothers
But atheists like u want mothers to be stupid and simultaneously want there to be no consequences
What you reap, you sow
Thats how the system works

dalaman:

As a doctor if a mother gets drunk and allows her baby to drink poison and the baby is brought to you will you complain about the mothers action
I will do both
Besides, I have a public health programme to warn mothers on the dangers of alcohol
Just as God also gives us his commandments and Word so that such things are prevented
But atheists like you don't like prevention
You want to encourage wayward life and at the same time, blame God.
Foul sense of judgement!

dalaman:

or try to fight and save the babies life assuming you have the full ability of saving the babies life through the administering of drugs or some exclusive medical process?

Of course I will save the baby
Just like God's angels saves many, and u don't know
But sorry, u can't shun God's commandments and have no repercussions

dalaman:

So you believe an innocent child deserves to suffer for the careless and reckless actions of the mother?
No I don't
Thats why I advise mothers not to be stupid and engage such lifestyle
But u seem to want to encourage such stupidity.
God hates stupidity undecided

dalaman:

Is that what you are saying and yet you call athiest dangerous? Is that the sense of justice you are advocating? Hmmm.

I call atheist dangerous because u just told us u can blame God, if a mother stupidly deforms her child
With your thinking, many mothers will embrace stupidity
After all, they can blame God at the end

dalaman:

You see how dangerous your mythology sounds. Nobody is born innocent?
Your arguments were based also on the biblical premise of "If God is all good"
Wasn't it?
You can't base your argument on one part of the bible and ignore the remaining parts.
Its All or None

dalaman:

Wow! So why don't we as humans punish kids for the wrong doings of their parents? ?
Who told you humans don't punish kids for their parents atrocities?
You see your IGNORANCE Again?
Hian lipsrsealed

dalaman:

Anyway I care not about your mythical beliefs.
Yet you want to spend all your life disproving the "myths"
Say that to the birds cool

dalaman:

Just showing you how ridiculous the whole fiction is.

"Ridiculous" is you ignoring the laws of action and consequence
I mean, you are almost completely ignorant of it

dalaman:

Majority of babies born by smoking mothers are healthy
And you can never explain why.
Thank God

dalaman:

so my point is assuming your God exist in reality then why shouldn't he protect all babies born with deformities as a result of smoking from parent.

Assuming you and all atheists obey God's word and also all humans,
There will be no stupid smoking parents in the first place

dalaman:

The reality is that your God remains the creation of ancient men

We are still waiting for Evidence from you... Since 1960
Have you forgotten? grin

dalaman:

and lives only in your imaginations.

Prove it

dalaman:

He doesn't protect any baby.

Prove it undecided

dalaman:

He can't even make a case for himself all he can do is allow incompetent people like you to constantly make a case for him while always failing constantly at it.

Prove it lipsrsealed
Hian undecided
dalaman:

Again will you allow a child suffer for the stupid action of the parent if you have the ability to stop it?

If you follow God's word, there will be no stupid parents in the first place.
Try Again grin

dalaman:

We are not talking of adults here and their actions on themselves. We are talking about the actions of parents and it's resultant effects on their kids. Again what will you do?

That is why we want these adults to hearken God's instruction and prevent unnecessary consequences.
But you seem bent on encouraging the stupidity of the parents

dalaman:

The person that will be a very great danger to people is you if you get in positing of authority since it seems you see nothing wrong for punishing innocent kids for the wrong doings of their parents.

Nah. That is Reverse BS
You just blamed God after encouraging humans to be stupid
You are the real danger man, just like atheist killers who made poor judgements in times past.

Shalom cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

Keep quiet.

See what religion has done to you. Someone can't even joke about your god. Everything is curse, hellfire, death etc with you and your religion. Everyone that doesn't believe in your religion must suffer.

Use your brain. Not everyone believes in your God

Well noted .
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2017
He isn't dead, because he doesn't exist at the first place.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 11:52am On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

hmmm.
Another one
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 11:55am On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

hmmm.
Another one
hmmm.
You should have said, the logical one.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

hmmm.
You should have said, the logical one.

There is nothing logical about atheism o.
Its an argument from ignorance

Argumentum ad ignorato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it
My proof for his no existence is there is no concrete evidence to support his existence. Science only believes in reason and there is no reasons that support believers clam.

But since you believe God exist, prove it? Don't tell me about your dreams, rather show me concrete evidence. I will not expect answers, because there is no answer to begin with.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:17pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

My proof for his no existence is there is no concrete evidence to support his existence. Science only believes in reason and there is no reasons that support believers clam.

But since you believe God exist, prove it? Don't tell me about your dreams, rather show me concrete evidence. I will not expect answers, because there is no answer to begin with.

Argumentum ad Ignoratum @ bolded
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence ( Google that)

2ndly, What type of evidence do you consider "concrete"?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Argumentum ad Ignoratum @ bolded
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence ( Google that)

2ndly, What type of evidence do you consider "concrete"?
But the burden of proof lies on the person claiming it exists

if I were to assert, without offering proof, that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, i should not expect anyone to believe me solely because my assertion could not be proven wrong. (Bertrand Russel Teapot)
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:25pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

But the burden of proof lies on the person claiming it exists

Proofs are meant for sincere people to cross examine
Why?
Because there is no type of proof that cant be faked.
Unfortunately, most atheists are not sincere.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Why?
And men with the Holy Spirit are the sincere minds abi?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

And men with the Holy Spirit are the sincere minds abi?

How do u know men with holy spirit?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

There is nothing logical about atheism o.
Its an argument from ignorance

Argumentum ad ignorato
It's rather religion which is illogical. Science is only Saying, let's believe in reasons, while religion is saying, let's not advance and believe on something that isn't support by evidence.

- first religious said, Earth is flat. When they were proven by science it's rather oval, they said, ok.
- they said, Earth is the center of the universe. When they were proven it's not, then they stopped talking.
- they said humans are created by God. When they were proven we actually evolved from Apes, then some of them said, ok
- many more.........

It's your choice to believe in a fantasy. You choose bad over good. Nice move.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

It's rather religion which is illogical. Science is only Saying, let's believe in reasons, while religion is saying, let's not advance and believe on something that isn't support by evidence.

- first religious said, Earth is flat. When they were proven by science it's rather oval, they said, ok.
- they said, Earth is the center of the universe. When they were proven it's not, then they stopped talking.
- they said humans are created by God. When they were proven we actually evolved from Apes, then some of them said, ok
- many more.........

Wether earth is round, flat or square ?
(Besides i dont even know where u got that from)

Does it in anyway disprove the existence of God?

You see why we say atheists are confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Why?
Unfortunately, most atheists are not sincere.
You all can't be right about God cos there are roughly 4200God.

How did you know about the bold? BTW Dr, atheists will be 100% ready to accept him if he could proof himself by showing up scientifically since he's all POWERFUL

if I were to assert, without offering proof, that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, i should not expect anyone to believe me solely because my assertion could not be proven wrong.

I myself will accept him if you or him(god) is ready to tell me sincerely the microorganism in this plate

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

How do u know men with holy spirit?
This were your words: "Unfortunately, most atheists are not sincere.".

Now I replied by saying the sincere ones are those with the guidance of the Holy Spirit abi?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

You all can't be right about God cos there are roughly 4200God.

How did you know about the bold? BTW Dr, atheists will be 100% ready to accept him if he could proof himself by showing up.

if I were to assert, without offering proof, that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, i should not expect anyone to believe me solely because my assertion could not be proven wrong.

I myself will accept him if you or him(god) is ready to tell me sincerely the microorganism in this plate

Simple question
How do you know the micro organism on that dish?
Are u the one who prepared it?

Yes or No
Please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

This were your words: "Unfortunately, most atheists are not sincere.".

Now I replied by saying the sincere ones are those with the guidance of the Holy Spirit abi?
For me, I know atheists
And i asked for u, how do u know men with holy spirit?

Brother, its a simple question
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Simple question
How do you know the micro organism on that dish?
Are u the one who prepared it?

Yes or No
Please
You use question to answer questions......... If you ain't ready to respond to that plate or better still tell your God to tell you the answer, then your God doesn't exist and is far below science
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

You use question to answer questions......... If you ain't ready to respond to that plate or better still tell your God to tell you the answer, then your God doesn't exist and is far below science

Just like the way ur fellow atheist used questions to answered question above
When he was asked to prove "God doesnt exist".....

Bro, you see how sincerity works ba
I will show u more later
Its a taste of your own medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

For me, I know atheists
And i asked for u, how do u know men with holy spirit?

Brother, its a simple question
What is this one saying?
You can't get me with your silly sense of reasoning.

You said atheists are insincere people because they don't believe god exist.. and I believe(to you), the sincere minds are those with the guidance of the Holy Spirit
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 12:46pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

What is this one saying?
You can't get me with your silly sense of reasoning.

You said atheists are insincere people because they don't believe god exist.. and I believe(to you), the sincere minds are those with the guidance of the Holy Spirit
Maybe d English is hard for u
Ok simply put;

Do u know people with holy spirit?
List them

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Just like the way ur fellow atheist used questions to answered question above

This is between me and you.. I mentioned you and not anyone else.
When he was asked to prove "God doesnt exist".....

And i trooped in by responding the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim that God exist.. You have every right to say I don't have a dragon in my house, it's now my own job to proof to you that a dragon is in my house.... Anyone could claim and say nonsense.

Bro, you see how sincerity works ba
I will show u more later
Its a taste of your own medicine
Humm? My own medicine how?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

- first religious said, Earth is flat. When they were proven by science it's rather oval, they said, ok.they said, Earth is the center of the universe. When they were proven it's not, then they stopped talking.

I The earth is spherical in shape .

II People who helped us discover that the earth is spherical in shape and isn't the center of the universe were still religious people who believe in God not the atheists . So religious people still say that the earth is spherical in shape and the earth isn't the center of the universe. Therefore , God exists ?

III The Charvaka atheist school of philosophy that began around 6 BCE believed that the earth is eternal and the everything is made up of earth , fire , air and water . By your own logic , since people who believed in God discovered that such beliefs are both false and ludicrous therefore , God exists ?

IV There are modern day atheists who believe the earth is flat . Flat Earthners can include both theists and atheists .
-
Hati13:

Evolution explains the diversity of life and not the origin of life . There are religious people who accept evolution with the evidence that God orchestrated evolution (they are called theistic evolutionists ) and Atheists in a religion called Raelism reject evolution and accept Intelligent Design by aliens .

Hati13:
many more.........

Your reasons for rejecting the existence of God are based on ignorance of scientific knowledge and history .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Wether earth is round, flat or square ?
(Besides i dont even know where u got that from)

Does it in anyway disprove the existence of God?

You see why we say atheists are confused?
Hahaha, you are funny. I'm not the one who is confused, it's rather you. You believe on something that doesn't exist, just because your colonial masters brought the idea to your ancestors as a means to colonize them. You believe on something that doesn't exist and you perfectly know it. Is it fear that you will spend the rest of your life on hell if you didn't believe that make you to believe? The answer is perfectly yes.

If you are really confident God exist, then Provo me wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.