Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. (12593 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2017
Chely Wright, Portia De Rossi, Sarah Paulson, Cynthia Nixon, and many others are all femme lesbians.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by lilybonny(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2017
No atom of truth in this write-up_OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Stlomo1s(f): 11:30am On May 24, 2017
if u see one,ar u sure u can identify one??

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
Stlomo1s:
YOU
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
lilybonny:
No atom of truth in this write-up_OP.
na u sabi
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by luminouz(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
Stlomo1s:
Hi babe! Ur mail ain't working Na!!!!!
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by omiaruk: 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
MsRoe:
Chely Wright, Portia De Rossi, Sarah Paulson, Cynthia Nixon, and many others are all femme lesbians.
are you butch?
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
omiaruk:
are you butch?

No. Lipstick.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by omiaruk: 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
MsRoe:

No. Lipstick.
ok. But una too like to dey pretend.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 28, 2017
omiaruk:
ok. But una too like to dey pretend.

I don't pretend. I don't exhibit myself either.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by omiaruk: 10:51pm On May 28, 2017
MsRoe:

I don't pretend. I don't exhibit myself either.
OK boo

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by DOD1: 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
macho44:
With the growing trend of same gender relationships, it's become relatively easier to identify people who practice it.
Take for instance, the women folk.Have you ever wondered why a seemingly good looking and attractive female shys away from the opposite gender? always preferring to be seen in the company of people with same gender as herself.
Although Sometimes it might be that she’s just not into you because you’re not her type or she feels more secure being around her fellow women. Before you get offended you might as well consider that she doesn’t even like men to begin with. Let's take a critical look at some clear cut signs to help you know when if a woman is into same gender relationship;
HAIR-DO.

Everyone is entitled to wear a hairstyle of their own choice, but there are some haircuts that are too obvious to be mistaken.
One, straight women will probably not wear a faux "Hawk or a Mohawk". So if you see this cut, instincts will tell you that she is definitely one. Two, short hair is suspicious, but not definite, so be careful in judging this type. Three, unless she is into modeling in a futuristic-themed fashion event, playing a character or unless she is into comics, applying too much hair gel is absolutely not an option for straight girls.
FASHION SENSE.

Rainbow inspired accessories like anklets, bracelets, earrings, rings or even rainbow bumper stickers could be reliable clues that she is a l*s_bo. Yet, it is also likely that she is just an advocate of same gender rights. Fashion style is also quite similar to straight females. But remember that they don’t wear these clothes like straight girls do.
MANNERISM.

First, is she doing the bad as_s girl sitting-position? Does she tend to spread her legs more than necessary while sitting, as if she has a willy between her legs? Second, does she walk like a dude? She is most likely a one if she walks with slouched shoulders as if trying to hide her boss_om, with legs set apart and in a slightly slow half-bouncing

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2017/05/easy-signs-to-know-when-woman-isnt-into.html
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by ibrahimdoc: 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
macho44:
With the growing trend of same gender relationships, it's become relatively easier to identify people who practice it.
Take for instance, the women folk.Have you ever wondered why a seemingly good looking and attractive female shys away from the opposite gender? always preferring to be seen in the company of people with same gender as herself.
Although Sometimes it might be that she’s just not into you because you’re not her type or she feels more secure being around her fellow women. Before you get offended you might as well consider that she doesn’t even like men to begin with. Let's take a critical look at some clear cut signs to help you know when if a woman is into same gender relationship;
HAIR-DO.

Everyone is entitled to wear a hairstyle of their own choice, but there are some haircuts that are too obvious to be mistaken.
One, straight women will probably not wear a faux "Hawk or a Mohawk". So if you see this cut, instincts will tell you that she is definitely one. Two, short hair is suspicious, but not definite, so be careful in judging this type. Three, unless she is into modeling in a futuristic-themed fashion event, playing a character or unless she is into comics, applying too much hair gel is absolutely not an option for straight girls.
FASHION SENSE.

Rainbow inspired accessories like anklets, bracelets, earrings, rings or even rainbow bumper stickers could be reliable clues that she is a l*s_bo. Yet, it is also likely that she is just an advocate of same gender rights. Fashion style is also quite similar to straight females. But remember that they don’t wear these clothes like straight girls do.
MANNERISM.

First, is she doing the bad as_s girl sitting-position? Does she tend to spread her legs more than necessary while sitting, as if she has a willy between her legs? Second, does she walk like a dude? She is most likely a one if she walks with slouched shoulders as if trying to hide her boss_om, with legs set apart and in a slightly slow half-bouncing

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2017/05/easy-signs-to-know-when-woman-isnt-into.html
mein bruder. guten abend, i have written u several times. bitte i need ur help, pls respond to me. tschüs.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by ibrahimdoc: 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=macho44 post=56806778]aaaaah, OK. pls send me the link to the thread again.[/quote
www.nairaland.com/3751442/got-married-german-woman here is the link. bruder pls how can i get your number? or whatsapp number so that we can talk. its very important. danke schön.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=ibrahimdoc post=56994083][/quote]check my signature and mail me ASAP or you can give me ur WhatsApp contact, so Imma buzz u.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=ibrahimdoc post=56994083][/quote]drop ur WhatsApp contact so I can reach you
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by ibrahimdoc: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
macho44:
drop ur WhatsApp contact so I can reach you
07035080357. here is my whatsapp number. i will be expecting to hear from you soon. have a nice time and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.