Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (43417 Views)

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by inventor432(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
after he will be sharing bread and akara for ekiti people. but humour jeep for his blood.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
gebest:
Fayose is a cause to Ekitiland
Curse.

Don't try cursing who God hasn't cursed cause you'll only end up disgracing yourself. smiley
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2017
ajalawole:
am intrested. But i dont whatsapp, whats the step i will need to take

Beware of scammers
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Evablizin(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2017
Gud for him
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Dottore: 8:57am On May 23, 2017
Hummer wetin? In this era? A tractor would have been more valuable
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:
So cos he gave his brother Hummer jeep... He should now buy for the whole ekiti people.. Smh
u dey mind them. That jeep am even seeing will be turned to patrol vehicle by his brother to boost his business

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:

Beware of scammers
cheesy bro u spoiled my market. I us want to play alone ni to see if he will ask me to send money
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by sniper77(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2017
Why would you sell a bet when you can open as many accounts as possible and win with the odds.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by OlaMiki: 8:59am On May 23, 2017
Brain dead comment below
Tanker2:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Kadejo(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2017
Your Excellency, Governor Ayodele Fayose,

I dont need hummer, but a presentable car that can serve different purpose.

My number is 08066593800.

As God used you to bless your brother with that wonderful gift, He can also use you to bless me too.

Thank you and God bless.
Kadejo
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Shome36(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
And he's a Hero to some clueless clown *smh*

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
ajalawole:
cheesy bro u spoiled my market. I us want to play alone ni to see if he will ask me to send money

Bros no vex.. These guys deserve to die.. The guy just register self
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Prince4945(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Nonsense rubbish , mtchew
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ephi123(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Oyiboman69:

later he go share biscuits and two two hundred naira give him people

I tell you. Smh.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2017
This is a gift very much in keeping with the intelligence of the giver.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by SalamRushdie: 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Why give someone a liability like a hummer ?
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by joenor(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2017
Better broda.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by grandlexuz(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2017
carzola:
Those above me typing trash

Bring your evidence that he
Redraw ekiti stats's money
To buy this jeep.. Pained
Assholes...

The queen of England wants to have a word with you. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Codes151(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2017
People will come here and rant! Hummer could be from his purse!!!!

Just like Zaria and hubby dey flex presidential jet!
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by obc: 9:03am On May 23, 2017
Your brain is not dead but not functional enough to appreciate kindness. Stop hating so that goodness can locate you.
AntiWailer:
Brother : Hummer Jeep

Ekiti People : 1 cup of rice.

Unfortunate Wailers : "Fayose is greater than Ojukwu". brain dead eediots.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by 0b111: 9:04am On May 23, 2017
Ekiti people e yaff die
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by akanbiaa(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2017
Ayo Fayose: Isaac I know but who is Moji? smiley
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:06am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

shocked

Jesus the son of God
nope he is son of Mary bro. This is 21st century, that myth has been clarified Biko.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by neutrotoba(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
IbnIslam:
nope he is son of Mary bro. This is 21st century, that myth has been clarified Biko.

By who? Your muslim brothers?

Did you also hear that Mohammed was no prophet and was a pedophile? Or are you selective with the information you receive?
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by 0b111: 9:08am On May 23, 2017
inventor432:
after he will be sharing bread and akara for ekiti people. but humour jeep for his blood.

Ekiti people only want food

Give them food and they re ok and Fayose is capitalizing on there weak point

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by censeakay(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:

Bros no vex.. These guys deserve to die.. The guy just register self
i no vex cheesy . I dey wonder am self, if he is real and win everyday as he use to say, he should at last give members of this forum free game just to prove he is real and not scammer sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gebest: 9:10am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Curse.

Don't try cursing who God hasn't cursed cause you'll only end up disgracing yourself. smiley
u are talking like this, cus u ar not in ekiti state to see how d masses ar suffering because of his bad policy on fuel marketers, and workers.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2017
ajalawole:
i no vex cheesy . I dey wonder am self, if he is real and win everyday as he use to say, he should at last give members of this forum free game just to prove he is real and not scammer sad

I tell u... E be like say yahoo no dey pay again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / 24 Hours After IGP Directive, Igboho Still Walks Free As Victims Recount Ordeal / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.