Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (43409 Views)

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:43am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

Good

Hold on to your beliefs, leave me with mine
not urs
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by banmee(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2017
arsenal33:
There goes the people's money

I would do the same thing if I was leading s.tupid people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by hush15: 9:48am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Brother : Hummer Jeep

Ekiti People : 1 cup of rice.

Unfortunate Wailers : "Fayose is greater than Ojukwu". brain dead eediots.

Don't worry, he has another he will shatter and give a piece to almost one million people in the state. Nigerians and their unrealistic ideology.

He gave his brother hummer, and so? Would you your brother a hammer becos what he gives as stomach infrastructure seems smaller.

I don't understand how low and unreasonable Nigerians think.

What happened to the cars he gives for performing staffs at various levels? Mind you, he didn't buy a new one o but gave what he had already to his brother?

Hypocrites
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
Na wa o... Of what use is da jeep to him again. Fayose has been using da hummer since or even before his first tenure as Ekiti governor. abeggi OP throw in a better gist.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by neutrotoba(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2017
IbnIslam:
not urs

OK wetin you want Gan gan
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Buhari has not made any meaningful decision in a long time. The PRESIDENCY has been making most of the decisions.

stop tryin to sound dumb ,,presidency is more of an adjective fr buhari .. as long as he is alive all policy n decisions seek his understanding & permission .
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gberra: 9:54am On May 23, 2017
ephi123:

I tell you. Smh.
Come to daddy and let me teach you how to stop being an hypocrite.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by teebaxy(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
Where is d picture of him handling d key of d Jeep to his brother or o don't blv it
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

OK wetin you want Gan gan
u mean me?

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by hush15: 9:56am On May 23, 2017
Shome36:
And he's a Hero to some clueless clown *smh*
Oh yes and still remains hero to many because you were not there when he was brand new Kia's and Hyundais to civil servants for for diligent and committed. So if don't know and don't understand, don't talk
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Buhari has not made any meaningful decision in a long time. The PRESIDENCY has been making most of the decisions.

stop tryin to sound dumb ,,presidency is more of an adjective fr buhari .. as long as he is alive all policy n decisions seek his understanding & permission .
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gberra: 9:58am On May 23, 2017
Caricature:
Awwwwww
Come to daddy
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gberra: 9:58am On May 23, 2017
Caricature:
Awwwwww
Come to daddy.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ashjay001(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2017
Mynd44:
Just to be clear
Unfortunate = Oloriburuku
So, u wan ban am?grin
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by neutrotoba(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2017
IbnIslam:
u mean me?

No... You and your Muslim brothers
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by EmmyDJourno: 10:14am On May 23, 2017
I am sorry; if you don't see the problem in buying such an expensive car for a relative while you are Governor of a poor state. YOU ARE A DUMB FELLOW

Please Note: The truth hurts fools angry
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by princetom1(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Just to be clear

Unfortunate = Oloriburuku

You just break rule 2 of Nairaland. Who is gonna ban u now? Are u immune to ban? You guys have the hand to ban someone, abi angry

cc: Seun, dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

No... You and your Muslim brothers
funny
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by berryberrymi(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Lol and he gives his people 100naira n yam. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
that truck doesnt look new tho because i have seen juwon drive it b4. unless fayose bought a similar model for his brother.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ovieokodhi(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2017
I expected a gift of garri, rice and #200
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by donpharaoh1: 10:33am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

WHEN IDIOT BRAINLESS IDIOT GOT ACCESS TO PHONE TEXT ... IF NA YOU WONT YOU DO SAME
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 10:34am On May 23, 2017
Tanker2:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Because 200 naira and 3 congos bag of rice is good for you! Living dead!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gbishman: 10:38am On May 23, 2017
speechless
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by mapet: 10:41am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 10:42am On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:
So cos he gave his brother Hummer jeep... He should now buy for the whole ekiti people.. Smh
Has the 200 - 200 - 200 naira he has given out equal to the price of Hummer jeep? Hope this will sharpen your thinking in this matter.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Has the 200 - 200 - 200 naira he has given out equal to the price of Hummer jeep? Hope this will sharpen your thinking in this matter.

I hope when u become a leader u would learn to put ur family first
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Caricature(f): 10:56am On May 23, 2017
gberra:
Come to daddy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gaskiyamagana: 10:58am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Princeboca12 post=56793133]

I hope when u become a leader u would learn to put ur family first[/quote
You need deliverance from most senior pastor and reverend from National Orientation Agency. Drop you logos, I will help them to locate you.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by soxhixco: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
That Hummer was not a gift. He has been using that jeep for a while cos I know him with that jeep.... so I guess the source should prove it was a gift.... He's married to a white woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.