Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (43412 Views)

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:11am On May 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Kanu is greater than Buhari!

guess dat y buhari decides wen he shuld b detained n wen he shuld free,, subordinate wit power is beta than boss wit title grin
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Bluette(f): 9:11am On May 23, 2017
hhheehhhheeehhe uncle Fayose.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:12am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

By who? Your muslim brothers?

Did you also hear that Mohammed was no prophet and was a pedophile? Or are you selective with the information you receive?
oh sorry to disappoint u cos the last time I checked dat was ur view.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Tisham20(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
haa and later he wil dash his people #200 always b wise voters

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by abescom: 9:14am On May 23, 2017
carzola:
Those above me typing trash

Bring your evidence that he
Redraw ekiti stats's money
To buy this jeep.. Pained
Assholes...
People will take you serious once you have completed your English lessons.

You are a disgrace to all we Arsenal fans.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ipobarecriminals: 9:16am On May 23, 2017
Ekiti ketes Money is working.Nah so the chief THIEF Scammed Ekiti in the name of poultry in 2003/04.Make I kip qwayert b4 dem Igbos yweet stone me with their reheated AKPU

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by anochuko01(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2017
neutrotoba:

shocked
Jesus the son of God
be free from every karishika trying to seduce you, In Jesus Name!
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by IYANGBALI: 9:17am On May 23, 2017
Fayose's brother 1-0 Ekiti people grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by censeakay(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2017
if u Av fixed matches play it urself and win u don't need to borther ur self u Av been winning big
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by arsenal33: 9:19am On May 23, 2017
There goes the people's money
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by LexngtonSteele: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Just to be clear

Unfortunate = Oloriburuku

Though I agree with you, isn't Oloriburuku an abuse? em em em... Mr Mod?

If na me talk that one, na ban you go give me.

Thumbs up anyways grin
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by chloedogie(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Just to be clear

Unfortunate = Oloriburuku

You had 94.5% in yoruba when you sat for WAEC. Don't dispute this please. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by lilytender: 9:24am On May 23, 2017
diasporaman:
Pray for Osibande

Ask him if he prays for me. If he says yes, then I will pray for him also. Does he even know my name?
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by LexngtonSteele: 9:25am On May 23, 2017
Kadejo:
Your Excellency, Governor Ayodele Fayose,

I dont need hummer, but a presentable car that can serve different purpose.

My number is 08066593800.

As God used you to bless your brother with that wonderful gift, He can also use you to bless me too.

Thank you and God bless.
Kadejo

Julius Beggar Emeritus.... grin

Oga Fayose, hear his plea & call him wink
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by chloedogie(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
obc:
Your brain is not dead but not functional enough to appreciate kindness. Stop hating so that goodness can locate you.

Kindness is giving your brother a monster hummer truck and giving the souls that voted for you in sun and rain a bowl of rice and 500 naira? One day you will see the light.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by mozat(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
kai wawane ur brain is Dead
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by OlaMiki: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
where is your brain ?
Princeboca12:
So cos he gave his brother Hummer jeep... He should now buy for the whole ekiti people.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
ajalawole:
am intrested. But i dont whatsapp, whats the step i will need to take

Stay off those scammers o
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Kadejo(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2017
Must you say something?

Shome36:
And he's a Hero to some clueless clown *smh*
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Bgorgeous: 9:28am On May 23, 2017
And then gift Ekiti people two cups of rice after queuing for hrs
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2017
OlaMiki:
where is your brain ?
Have you got any?
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by SUNDICOS(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2017
ajalawole:
Oh boy see ride......... 8-)
confirm ma brother, no mind all those jealous smelling fowl hash, Ride bu authe
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by AHCB: 9:31am On May 23, 2017
He gives his brother a hummer jeep as birthday gift and give the people of Ekiti state 2 cups of rice as dividends of democracy. Isn't something wrong with this man call Fayose?
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Abee79(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2017
Abeg, I dey come, make I check something for here first . . . lipsrsealed

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2017
SUNDICOS:
confirm ma brother, no mind all those jealous smelling fowl hash, Ride bu authe
those are enemy of progress now, they are expecting fayosi to buy car for everyone in ekiti, not knowing that this car can be used as security patrol vehicle by his brother, since he own a security company as stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by neutrotoba(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2017
IbnIslam:
oh sorry to disappoint u cos the last time I checked dat was ur view.

Good

Hold on to your beliefs, leave me with mine
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by obc: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
Crying more than the bereaved is a sign of despair and hopelessness. Are the recipients complaining? The answer is NO! So quit hating and appreciate kind gestures in any form.
chloedogie:

Kindness is giving your brother a monster hummer truck and giving the souls that voted for you in sun and rain a bowl of rice and 500 naira? One day you will see the light.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by NothingDoMe: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
ericsmith:

guess dat y buhari decides wen he shuld b detained n wen he shuld free,, subordinate wit power is beta than boss wit title grin
Buhari has not made any meaningful decision in a long time. The PRESIDENCY has been making most of the decisions.
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by banmee(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2017
carzola:
Those above me typing trash

Bring your evidence that he
Redraw ekiti stats's money
To buy this jeep.. Pained
Assholes...

And people wonder why Nigeria is not moving forward. You guys thoroughly deserve the leaders you have. Make una continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.