Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband (519 Views)

Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner / Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by owolabi400: 5:51am On May 23, 2017
A Nigerian woman, who is a victim of domestic violence has appealed to human right activist and lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye for help, after her abusive husband threw her out of the house. She also shared photos of her belongings which he destroyed.

More photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/nigerian-woman-thrown-out-of-the-house-by-her-abusive-husband-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by owolabi400: 5:52am On May 23, 2017
more

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by HungerBAD: 5:53am On May 23, 2017
Following
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by BornAgainMay: 5:55am On May 23, 2017
Women no longer respect their husbands because of this so called Home violence stuff and woman right.

I just pray my wife don't misbehave
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:59am On May 23, 2017
Lord! It's 'em
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by ImaIma1(f): 6:02am On May 23, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Women no longer respect their husbands because of this so called Home violence stuff and woman right.

So what if she misbehaves? You will hit her? Don't you misbehave.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:02am On May 23, 2017
Thanking God you are still alive to tell the story Mrs.. some animal in human skin could have done worse.
Just pack your bags and leave jejely!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Following
Following her to pack her bags and luggage?!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by XINZ: 6:13am On May 23, 2017
If she's a young lady, then its a blessing in disguise but if she's not.......
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by MChoc24(f): 6:31am On May 23, 2017
Makes you not want to get married
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by bewla(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2017
better then biting but sha if na she buy all that loud she no need to worry God bless her husul
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by subtlemee(f): 6:51am On May 23, 2017
At times I wonder how it gets to this point, this is the same husband/wife one couldn't go a day without missing...

Lord I pray for genuine love o and a true friend as a life partner
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2017
BornAgainMay:

calm down.. Some of our men they craze like hell..
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband by ikp120(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:
At times I wonder how it gets to this point, this is the same husband/wife one couldn't go a day without missing...

Lord I pray for genuine love o and a true friend as a life partner
Most times, the ladies will set the house on fire, and when the shıt is too bad for her to handle, she will scream "domestic violence o!", even when the guy has never hit her.

The guy should just have packed out of the house for her to stay there and fvck herself in peace. That's exactly what I would have done.

#LeaveTrashForLawma

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons He's Totally Into You / Mistakes That Men Make When Conversing With Women / Updated- Ladies And Gents, Choose! marriage or career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.