Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46728 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by PointZerom: 4:39pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Your illustrations are illogical and don't apply here. Any government that allows over 200 persons to be kidnapped by a group of people or party as alleged, for their own selfish interest is a total failure

Mr, your assertion is not logically connected. No matter how strong or armed you are, any one lying in wait to attack you is stronger and it is call ambush. Don't forget September 11 attack in USA.
Have you asked yourself why the principal of the school withdrew her daughter on the day of the attack. After the attack, they made her commissioner in Borno.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by altitudee: 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
I do think there is hope for this country...thinking we have youth, young men & women who can think for themselves or decipher rumor & truth.... but they don't...they just flow with the wind.... they are just blindly following the blind... If the youth can put aside their differences such as religion, tribe and any forms of stereotype this country will develop.... But majority of the young men&women in Nigeria are incapable of that..i stand to be corrected
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jpphilips(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?

Do you expect a party like LP to have sense? they should first try and win a ward election before sharing security intelligence with us.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by DonCortino: 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
Labour party is ipob yoots - omenkalives. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
Hala Madrid boss of life. Its long ooooooooooo, hope all is fine with you. Yes Juve on my mind and i hope we shall rejoice over them too.

hadura29:

Congrats on the league triumph ooo. Juve name next meat to chow... Wet cr77 sef?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by StarPlayer: 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:
God will judge APC.
As written in the holy book "thou shall not use thine name in vain"the hottest part of hell fire is awaiting you, all because of useless likes
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by dvee2: 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
If they can plan this right under the nose of the president and commander in chief of the armed forces without him taking any action,then the mumu deserve to go

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Timfreds(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
paramakina202:
GEJ was too dull to be commander in chief.........
He allowed Buhari and his gang to get away with serious crime against humanity under his nose.

Bro God bless U.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
MARKETfund:

You are funny bro
The question is who is Shekau, do you know him in person?
If at all this is actually staged then staging the so-called Shekau behind the camera and forcing those girls on those hijab is a no brainer

so d real shekau couldn't come out & deny it, or is the whole boko haram thing a scam too
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by emmaitive(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Mr. Mature, tell your mentors that if they have proof they should trot it out instead of vomiting _shit from their mouth all because they want popularity.
abeg close ur mouth,why re u behaving like zombie like dis..how on earth would student seating for physics waec exam not be able to understand common pigin english, did dey use housa in settin the exam for dem??..u are here defendin what u dnt know..dea s notin hiding under d sun dt cannot be revealed,very soon the judgement of God will locate dem and dea surporters like u

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gidjah(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
you may be partialy right sir under some conditions.i happen to grow up all my life up up north. I can authoritatively tell you that sambisa isn't a fluke, at least I have lost a handful of loved ones in there, including my own elder bros) (a military colonel and a junior officer recently) not to talk much of my best students and friends. But the complex nature of the trouble is that of the manner in which the girls have been released lately. The 82 girls released recently do not look like ladies that went through any form of torture or mal handling, they look all fleshing up and polished.we all know the earliest people saved from that forest few years back, I mean how they look, no one would need a prophet to tell them that they have truly been to he'll and back!their malnourished nature and what have you......except you and my few 'oga at the top know something that the average innocent Nigerian doesn't

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ahmeduana(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:

APC is a party of professional liars and career rogues.

They (APC), and everyone culpable in this Chibok kidnap drama will suffer a miserable death.

Awon oloriburuku gbogbo. angry
AMIN OMO IYA MI.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by loomer: 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
Jabioro:
The Labourer party wanted to cause stamped,the whole scenario happened right in the nose of ineffectual buffoon, the ogogoro master of Otueke, I mean the holehat fisherman who couldn't do anything as then. The APC was yet to form her stand as at then, the sleeping party Labour Party who came up with her own phantom, cook story and the PDP half alive and half dead party should be held accountable, responsible for chibok girls matter.. LP looking for her lost voice every where..

You don speak English as u dey so?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by entrepreneurmic: 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
adadike281:
which daddy?
D ONE IN SAMBIZA FOREST. LOL
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by altitudee: 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
if truly they were kidnapped by the APC (i don't believe that) then it is a shame on the past government (note: government not President) and a shame to all Nigeria.... but the news of the girls been kidnapped was not just in Nigeria.... on this matter i stand alone... I follow concrete evidence not the saying of someone without fact/evidence.... I'm not in support of the present or past government... I'm just tired of bullshit

Otunba2004:
pls sir where do you stand on this matter before I can correct or agree with you
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nature8(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! Even LP knows about the grand scam by the broom waving demons! The thunder that will strike these demons will be mightier than this...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Bpfems(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
Shine your eyes my people.

It is very hard to trust our politicians.

How do we get out of this Almighty Contraption.

Really fed up of this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by proflawi1: 4:50pm On May 23, 2017
So, it was a scam and the former commander-in-chief with all the power of security intelligence under his control allowed this to happen. I can not believe that Goodluck Jonathan can be that clueless to the extent that opposition party did play him to become the now ruling party. Is the labour party saying Goodluck Jonathan was very clueless as the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian armed forces?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jpphilips(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2017
9jakohai:
So, APC kidnapped the Chibok girls, and PDP knew, GEJ apparently knew, and did nothing to stop it?

Does Labour Party realize that they are making GEJ look like a weak President who was so scared of APC that they could get away with murder, and he would just look at them.

That is why I don't buy this Chibok is a scam thing. It only ends up making GEJ look like a weak and powerless president.

Time to get rid of this idea that Chibok is a scam. Was the more shocking deaths of 49 students in Yobe a scam too.

Me I get why GEJ did not move fast to rescue the girls .....because those book guys would have killed them instantly on seeing a rescue party. Negotiations was the better alternative

Actually, it was Mr Clueless Jonathan that first said Chibok was a scam before brainless lots joined him, it was in 2014 I wrote off jonathan, if something like that happened in your country and you lack the capacity to do something about it, why not seek for foreign help, till The chairman arms services committee of the US insulted him, he never stopped living in denial, imagine such a loser!!
He is so brainless that he thought because he could deceive nigerians he can deceive the intl community as well. Apart from gross stvpidity and stealing what did jonathan get right?
APC did not need to kidnap Chibok girls to win that election, if LP believes otherwise, then it is perfectly understandable why they have not been able to win any serious seat in government. Jonathan's pettiness and cluelessness drove him out, he has himself alone to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Mcreloaded(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2017
Na old news be that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jpphilips(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
noblezone:

How can the government prevent a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison?

You are the president.
you live in Abuja..

Chibok community is hundreds of Km away.

Children are to write exam, then politicians in the North West arranged a kidnap of the girls. The authorities who should protect the gals, traded them for money and politics.

The security personnel were compromised.

what can you do?

Do you know of the betrayals other Nigerian soldiers suffers in the hands of Northern Nigerian soldiers over this matter.

Some of you still don't understand, Nigeria is a fraud.

Let us assume you are a sane individual, can you explain to us in details how you arrived at this hogwash you wrote

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Jabioro: 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
loomer:

You don speak English as u dey so?
No na Ashanti you dey read..
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
We all knew

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by opribo(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
This is a known fact and gov shetti and bubu and others in the know can never go unpunished for inhumanity to fellow men, they should be thoroughly investigated and handed over to the war court otherwise they should prepare to face the judgement court of God for eternal damnation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Bills2307(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
DonCortino:
Labour party is ipob yoots - omenkalives. grin
there is this quote dat says "brains are awesome,how i wish everybody has one" weh done sir

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ajebuter(f): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:
God will judge APC.

Ajatuka ni taagbarin loro APC..

Nkan to da won po lo ma to tun won ka..

Enu ti won fi bu oosha ni won maa tun fi gbole niwaju e...

Kii se epe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by matoyeh(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
comos:

your response shows how immature you are
All the politicians are selfish.... both APC PDP, lp, apga etc destroyed this nation
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by UnimkeAk(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Did u see shekau in that video with a bare face or u saw covered men dressed like the dreaded islam propagating bh fighters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Jflex07(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
This is no news now. Most Nigerians knew already. Apc is the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria. We can't wait for 2019 to boot them out.. nonsense government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by oluis: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
Is the labour party man drunk?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by dcncorneils: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
Its d politician dat hide d truth, n d same politician dat 'll reveal's d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.