Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46749 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
adadike281:
don't mind d gullible followers. Buhari's sickness is just d beginning of his suffering. wicked Fulani man.
hope Mr abdulahi knows that 10 million dollars will soon appear mysteriously in his office?

EFCC will soon recover the 10 million dollars in his soakaway pit, we are waiting for when the would invite the media for the raid; he stole Labour Party money.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Could be true

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by SuperS1Panther: 5:01pm On May 23, 2017
So the boys killed in Govt College were also told by APC to stage act their death?

Keep displaying your stupidity.

If Chibok Girls' abduction is a scam, Killings at Odi was a super scam while death of 3m Osus during the Biafrau.d civil war was a Mega Scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by GoodGovernance: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
Only a mentally derailed person will believe this trash of a story.

So the LP chairman watched the kidnap by APC live, and kept quiet since?

God will punish Abdulkadir Abdulsalami, if he was actually quoted accurately.

It is on record that the Chibok girls were not the only set of children kidnapped by boko haram.

So,it is also APC that raped,killed , and impregnated some of them,even after getting to power?As I write many other people are being kidnapped,killed, beheaded,etc, by Boko Haram.

And also,a Chibok parent can allow him/herself to be manipulated for a scam,abi?

Why and how could people be so callous and stupid with comments,because of politics?

Woe unto those wicked souls and mischief makers calling the kidnap a scam, without proof,because of politics,they will never know peace!

It is better I stop here,because the pain of parenthood could make me go overboard undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by mike1994reds: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?

Your reasoning ability is very shallow sir, cos these girls were displayed with hijabs means it's not a scam I'm not saying it's a scam neither am I saying it isn't, but pls advocate your point where with better facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ajebuter(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:

Our expectations is for the judgement to start from Alh. Lie Mohammed, the chief propagandist.

It's a matter of time..

Mo mbowa Oluwa o ya logun odun loro baba yen ati gambari oga e...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=emmaitive post=56804743]

abeg close ur mouth,why re u behaving like zombie like dis

Come ogbeni, is your brain paining you? Or you want to be unfortunate in life?

..how on earth would student seating for physics waec exam not be able to understand common pigin english, did dey use housa in settin the exam for dem??

Is that the proof you have? And yet you'll be the first person to strip _naked and be jumping up and down on this forum screaming that the north is academically backwards.

Common sense you have refused to develop at your age. When you were sitting for physics exam (assuming you've even seen the inside of a school before), they sent the junior students home, right? Mumu.

..u are here defendin what u dnt know..

See who's talking? And you are defending what you know abi? In fact you were the one who kidnapped the children for the APC arindin.

dea s notin hiding under d sun dt cannot be revealed,very soon the judgement of God will locate dem and dea surporters like u

The judgement of God has already located you in case you don't know. Part of it is the reason why you can't thin properly.

You must be an IPOB. Very gullible and hate filled.

How I wish your sisters were part of those kidnapped.

Shebi you will come here and be talking rubbish now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 5:15pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

... angry

Hello baby kiss

Nice to see you on my mentions again. Hope you're good. smiley I can see you're frowning. Don't mind the silly Labour Party.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by madas1086: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:
God will judge APC.
Abi shey even u God will judge u nah so no wahala
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Abagworo(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
Very careless statement from an irrelevant man. The fact is that it was impossible for a Southerner to win 2015 election after we've ruled from 1999 to 2015 even though North is majority.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by alabashop(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
These are recent pictures of the released chibok girls vis-à-vis that of captured Book haram commanders.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 5:21pm On May 23, 2017
goshen26:

Come, name one single thing u r benefitting from this govt.

I supported them too, most friends that supported them have deserted them..

Except ur uncle is a politician who share the public fund in ur family house during family meeting...

I can see How myopic you guys are.

For you everything is black and white.

You hate this government therefore they were the ones who kidnapped the Chibok girls.

Now that makes sense, doesn't it. Iranu.

That was How Jonathan politicized their kidnap until it became almost impossible to rescue them.

You guys are simply pathetic.

Do you have any PROOF that they were kidnapped by APC or you just feel like revving your hateometer?

I don't give a crap about this useless government OK?

These Chibok girls are children with flesh and blood.

Pray that your own kids aren't kidnapped and their kidnap made fun of online.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by yaki84: 5:21pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Mr. Mature, tell your mentors that if they have proof they should trot it out instead of vomiting _shit from their mouth all because they want popularity.
how come those girls fresh pass people wey dey street dey hustle for money? Dem even fresh pass elrufai wey dey stay for gofmen house?

U check it now.....
After 3yrs in captivity.........

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Fozi(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2017
You can fool some of the people all the time but you can't fool all the people all the time. Buhari is facing divine punishment after visiting the native doctor that gave them brooms

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hello baby kiss

Nice to see you on my mentions again. Hope you're good. smiley I can see you're frowning. Don't mind the silly Labour Party.

...smh and lol! cheesy grin..i dont even know what to say to you...I can see you have folks 'attending' to you..Anyway,let me 'come and be going'
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Schematics: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
Limitednow:
We knew already, no be today!

Lai Mohammed, oya over to you.

Chibokgate is the greatest SCAM in world history. Let it be said, APC is a demonic party.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2017
StarPlayer:
As written in the holy book "thou shall not use thine name in vain"the hottest part of hell fire is awaiting you, all because of useless likes

Chief Judge... wait for your own judgement from the Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Annie939(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
everyone knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
yaki84:

how come those girls fresh pass people wey dey street dey hustle for money? Dem even fresh pass elrufai wey dey stay for gofmen house?

U check it now.....
After 3yrs in captivity.........

And were you told that they were being starved?

I'm sure you are aware that boko haram has free entrance and exit via Niger/Nigeria porous border. So getting food for their "wives" wouldn't be a problem.

There are a hundred and one reasons for these things.

One would think that If you were coming up with such accusations you would have incontrovertible proof.

I don't work with emotions, I'm Sorry.

I want cold hard facts.

And until you bring them you have no right making such accusations.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
I have said b4 n I will say it again chibok girls story is a scam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...smh and lol! cheesy grin..i dont even know what to say to you...I can see you have folks 'attending' to you..Anyway,let me 'come and be going'

cheesy cheesy

You aren't going anywhere. We are in this together. I need your full support here. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by hadura29(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
madridguy:
Hala Madrid boss of life. Its long ooooooooooo, hope all is fine with you. Yes Juve on my mind and i hope we shall rejoice over them too.

Everything is great brother.. Got married recently though grin.. We will definitely rejoice bro.. How family?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by yaki84: 5:28pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Your illustrations are illogical and don't apply here. Any government that allows over 200 persons to be kidnapped by a group of people or party as alleged, for their own selfish interest is a total failure
there r 3govts in naija, local, state n federal.

Which r u talking of?
Did u follow the events prior to their kidnap?
How fed govt release sos that all schools in that area to transfer all students writng waec to the state capital but mister govnor did otherwise cos he had his own plans?

Hv seen farc rebels captors being released, so malnourised,traumatised etc, how come these ones r fresher than tinubu, remi tinubu n even buhari himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by yaki84: 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Your illustrations are illogical and don't apply here. Any government that allows over 200 persons to be kidnapped by a group of people or party as alleged, for their own selfish interest is a total failure
there r 3govts in naija, local, state n federal.

Which r u talking of?
Did u follow the events prior to their kidnap?
How fed govt release sos that all schools in that area to transfer all students writng waec to the state capital but mister govnor did otherwise cos he had his own plans?

Hv seen farc rebels captives being released, so malnourised,traumatised etc, how come these ones r fresher than tinubu, remi tinubu n even buhari himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by riczy(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
spartan117:
we have been saying it since
when buhari said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 what did u guys think he was referring to?
y didn't d so called clueless arrest him?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by yaki84: 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And were you told that they were being starved?

I'm sure you are aware that boko haram has free entrance and exit via Niger/Nigeria porous border. So getting food for their "wives" wouldn't be a problem.

There are a hundred anyone reasons for these things.

One would think that If you were coming up with such accusations you would have incontrovertible proof.

I don't work with emotions, I'm Sorry.

I want cold hard facts.

And until you bring them you have no right making such accusations.
terrorists have more money than govt
Isoryt!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by emmaitive(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=56805583][/quote]aboki..u will remain blind forever

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by sunnyajaks: 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
Let labour party members visit sambisa forest to investigate if Bokoharam actually exit then I will belief whatever they are saying.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by riczy(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
paramakina202:
GEJ was too dull to be commander in chief.........
He allowed Buhari and his gang to get away with serious crime against humanity under his nose.
he was playing politics #copy dt
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
adadike281:
so I should leave my flat head brothers and come to u?
Nope. You don't have to leave dem flat headies. You also know we always have scores to settle. but I just want you to come to my candy shop and take whatever you want. Is that simple!
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2017
Wow, happy married life boss. May Almighty bless your marriage with abundance joy and blessing. Well, as for me, am still battling with a lady here and no green light yet grin her name is Ngozi.

hadura29:

Everything is great brother.. Got married recently though grin.. We will definitely rejoice bro.. How family?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

Come to daddy. I can see you smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.