Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pity Feminists - Facebook User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pity Feminists - Facebook User (7359 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by KennyID17(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Police keke u just dey patrol my road grin
Wah

Issorite sad

Enjoy wink
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I burst his bubble. Dude is a serial pervert. cheesy
Really lol
Serial yanno grin u just want make i choke ontop this tea
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2017
KennyID17:

Issorite sad

Enjoy wink
Iyam coming oooooo kai
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I'm serious. With multiple personality disorder. Do you know he's the same person as Snowcrea and FelixFelici?. I'm dead serious.
You said what shocked

Let me go put the kettle on grin long night ahead
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Cholls(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Sorry mate .. try again next year
my sister I maybe taken before next year come...sorry dear
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

You said what shocked

Let me go put the kettle on grin long night ahead
That's not all. He's also the one behind one alternate "Li2Finger", on each alternates he picks his social character. If he tries to woo you and you turn him down he trolls you with an alternate you don't know.

This is what romance section is about. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
That's not all. He's also the one behind one alternate "Li2Finger", on each alternates he picks his social character. If he tries to woo you and you turn him down he trolls you with an alternate you don't know.

This is what romance section is about. grin cheesy
Thank God Iyam unwooable grin
Kai fear nl o
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai fear nl o
Foolish boys.

1 Like

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Li2Finger: 8:54pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai fear nl o
Bumbae, don't just Wade into a matter that of no use to you.

If I wanted to woo you , I'll would have sent you a PM after series of chat I had with you here.

Need I remind you how the she goat sent me a pm to woo me but I don't do dirty girls... Cc kimbra

1 Like

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Dumbass never get tired. Well there is nothing attractive about you to start with.

1. You are ugly

2. You are fugly

3. You are dirty, stinky piece of shiii

4. You are an old cargo.

Remind me again, which line did I woo you with?

Mumu like you
That was the same thing you said to a girl who rejected your stinking ass months back. You loser!, have you checked your mirror?. grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Li2Finger: 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
That was the same thing you said to a girl who rejected your stinking ass months back. You loser!, have you checked your mirror?. grin
Oh yeah... I look damn good even in a broken mirror...

See gurl except you want to explain the hell you were doing in my PM. You should be lost already.

You claimed I wanted to woo you yet in your stupidity, you sent me PM... what were you thinking?

1 Like

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Bumbae, don't just Wade into a matter that of no use to you.

If I wanted to woo you , I'll would have sent you a PM after series of chat I had with you here.

Need I remind you how the she goat sent me a pm to woo me but I don't do dirty girls... Cc kimbra
No need for insult na embarassed
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I'm serious. With multiple personality disorder. Do you know he's the same person as Snowcream and FelixFelicia?. I'm dead serious.
lol whoever you're referring to ain't me. But really I should ask you something

Does felix or snow or any similar account have anything personal against you? If not please be reasonable enough not to flip accusations towards me. Face whatsoever moniker you've problem with. I have a good reputation of owning up on my IDs I don't hide and seek shiit.

But if you personally got something against me tell me and let's get you fixed up. But if not just deal with whatever shiit you find yourself without pulling me in.

Thanks
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Hehehe, he's twisting the whole thing to suit him. So here is the real thing.

I made a comment somewhere, you appeared as usual with your TheSlyone2 moniker to tell me of how well I write and you'd like us to write an article. I couldn't take the proposal up 'cause I'm not a professional writer, Dextology and lefulefu were on that thread I suppose. Dextology wanted me to but I gave him my reasons, and also told you I would tell you later, so I sent you a PM and we exchanged mails as to the reasons I won't be writing with you. We did exchange chats on Gmail before you asked for my number, I gave you assuming were a human being. Days later you said "hai" on whatsapp and the next thing was for me to tell you my body count. Lol, are you my bf?, I told you that was uncalled for. You apologised, then came back asking me to give you detail of what I wrote on my thread and I told you that "What I put on NL remains on NL" then yo got pissed as a pervert you are hoping to get some steamy chats with me but failed. You attacked me with your TheSlyone2 moniker again and apologised later on NL and on whatsapp. I blocked your ass afterwards 'cause you're clearly an unstable fellow. That has been your pain TheSlyone2.

Sincere4U once accused you of trolling his friend Thornapple 'cause the girl rejected your advances, well he was right. No girl on NL should take you seriously. You're a serial pervert who doesn't even know his condition with multiple personality disorder. No wonder your alternates all have different characters. From TheSlyone2 to Snowcream to felixfelicis, FelixFelicia and Li2Finger.

You're an ugly pathetic psychopath!.
I'm not the slyone, I'm sure SINZ put your ass up to this. I repeat, I'm not the slyone. If you wish to confront me, mention my own accounts, don't pair me with a moniker I don't own.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
lol whoever you're referring to ain't me. But really I should ask you something

Does felix or snow or any similar account have anything personal against you? If not please be reasonable enough not to flip accusations towards me. Face whatsoever moniker you've problem with. I have a good reputation of owning up on my IDs I don't hide and seek shiit.

But if you personally got something against me tell me and let's get you fixed up. But if not just deal with whatever shiit you find yourself without pulling me in.

Thanks
This is another of his alternate. "Liking" his own post. grin

Snowcream, are you not the same person as FelixFelicis and FelixFelicia?.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:25pm On May 23, 2017
Lol Aderola15, now I'm theslyone, isn't that funny? grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 23, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
I'm not the slyone, I'm sure SI.NZ put your ass up to this. I repeat, I'm not the slyone. If you wish to confront me, mention my own accounts, don't pair me with a moniker I don't own.
Answer the question I asked you?.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:26pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
This is another of his alternate. "Liking" his own post. grin

Snowcream, are you not the same person as FelixFelicis and FelixFelicia?.
You already know the answer, but am I theslyone? No. So what problem you got?
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:

No need for insult na embarassed
I'm in for him today.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Dumbass never get tired. Well there is nothing attractive about you to start with.

1. You are ugly

2. You are fugly

3. You are dirty, stinky piece of shiii

4. You are an old cargo.

Remind me again, which line did I woo you with?

Mumu like you
I don't even diss or type like this, like wtf lol
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
My day has been good so far except for one loser called TheSlyone2 who was on my case earlier on. grin
lol dat guy still bothering u? na wao
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
Dacovajnr and edimolu comman watch this drama too grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Lalas247(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Its love

Abeg pass me bullet proof vest one bullet nearly dent my yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
You already know the answer, but am I theslyone? No. So what problem you got?
And the same Snowcream moniker you were using claimed to be TheSlyone2 that's Li2Finger. You exposed your identity to Zar.Zar. It's there on your history.

Not so smart.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
And the same Snowcream moniker you were using claimed to be TheSlyone2 that's Li2Finger. You exposed your identity to Zar.Zar. It's there on your history.

Not so smart.
Funny, okay please show proof. Don't tell me you can't find it.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

This one na another one. grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Li2Finger: 9:31pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:

Not so smart.
See this stupid girl. How many times will I have to tell you that I'm not snowcream...

Black old rag, get over yourself. I just hit you
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by PolyjuicePotion: 9:32pm On May 23, 2017
Lol oya show me how I'm li2finger or slyone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.