Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pity Feminists - Facebook User - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pity Feminists - Facebook User (7367 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by FelixFelicia(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2017
Lol just saw a post where kimbra said I'm slyone and that I'm pained cos she blocked me on WhatsApp, kimbra please comman expose my phone number grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol alright, eddy so you sabi and I no sabi. Okay o.
Me and Eddy been dey off NLway back Ooooo! But I no sabi say na e be edimolu grin grin but no worry baami you're covered...Someone been stalking to hear story grin grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by FelixFelicia(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2017
Look at the way he's reading updates early in the morning like a student doing late assignment.

What a shame xinz undecided
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2017
FelixFelicia:
I see TQ, that's SinZ trolling from an alt. Stop been a bícth boy

I am juz reading... wink yall enjoy...
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by XINZ: 6:35am On May 24, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Look at the way he's reading updates early in the morning like a student doing late assignment.

What a shame xin.z undecided

Yea, the shame is actually on you! A witless troll who kept vigil on a faceless online forum, taking cognisance of everyone who viewed and what time they viewed.

Haven't I told you that you're oblivious of a life's purpose? Wait o, You know you still haven't told us your JAMB score. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2017
XINZ:

Yea, the shame is actually on you! A witless troll who kept vigil on a faceless online forum, taking cognisance of everyone who viewed and what time they viewed.

Haven't I told you that you're oblivious of a life's purpose? Wait o, You know you still haven't told us your JAMB score. grin
hahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by edimolu(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
rudboy360:
would've loved to share Bro but let it slide..i still dey watch sha...Edimolu sef sabi wetin I dey talK cheesy

Abi ooo.....someone's sold his ass out.....but let dis slide bro.

Cc felixfelicia
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2017
*spreads a mat*
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
IamFOUR:
illiterate dey blow grammer

Hw does it feel not being a graduate

U no dey see ur secondary sch mates?

Na true say him be illiterate? Chai!

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 10:06am On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
Stop mentioning that Winch! I did just that and got banned by spambot yesterday,, I did again tonight I still got banned!!

Pada sinu omi
Hahahahaha... grin grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
aswear baami!

No be her handle but she herself
Ediat grin grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
Ediat grin grin
Emi ni ma se e leshe gbeyin! grin cheesy
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
Hahahahaha... grin grin
Opolo eyes! grin

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 10:23am On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
Opolo eyes! grin
Alakoba..ion want mynd to know ittiz me,pwease delete my name embarassed
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
Alakoba..ion want mynd to know ittiz me,pwease delete my name embarassed
Done!!!!So you can tell me "pwease" Tot mammy doesn't do that tongue
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
Done!!!!So you can tell me "pwease" Tot mammy doesn't do that tongue
Hahahahaha..are you blushing cuz I told you "pwease"?? grin grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
Hahahahaha..are you blushing cuz I told you "pwease"?? grin grin
blushing ke! Ma tan ara e undecided..or feeling proud tat river goddess herself is paying homage to me

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 10:41am On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
blushing ke! Ma tan ara e undecided..or feeling proud tat river goddess herself is paying homage to me
Hahahaha..who is paying who homage? sad sad

Gerrawt,my friend. Before I command water to storm your house seff.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Rudboy360(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
Hahahaha..who is paying who homage? sad sad

Gerrawt,my friend. Before I command water to storm your house seff.
you don watch XMEN tire grin Storm ko!iji ni..gerrin, Ma pwend grin

Your night?
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Azizella: 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
Rudboy360:
you don watch XMEN tire grin Storm ko!iji ni..gerrin, Ma pwend grin

Your night?
Night was great,yours?
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Muggles: 12:29pm On May 24, 2017
XINZ:

grin grin Right now you're irrelevant till I make you, so swerve grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Muggles: 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
edimolu:

Abi ooo.....someone's sold his ass out.....but let dis slide bro.

Cc felixfelicia
Lol, truth is my reality isn't even a horrible or unpleasant one grin So if I choose, I can reveal my id at anytime, without having to "lie" about having jack that I don't have or using my Albino ugliness handsomeness to beg for recharge card grin

But till kimbra comes up with just the first and last letter of my name, she knows jackshit about me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
Czarinah:

Are you not the guy that threatened thornapple because she rejected you? Are you so ugly that women around you reject you and you have to bring your frustrations to the internet?

LMAO,
So many confusing monikers everywhere.
These guys sure have a lot of problems my dear.
They should just go get a life.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
That was the same thing you said to a girl who rejected your stinking ass months back. You loser!, have you checked your mirror?. grin
Have seen a couple of mentions but believe me, all men aren't like that.
i feel pained seeing what some crazy person is putting you through.
We all have heard tales of rape, murder, acid baths etc, by villains on one hand and great lovely stories and achievements by some well meaning guys on the other hand. Within a thousand men one can find people capable of all these and i think there aren't just a thousand but several thousand men in this forum so you can be sure of the existence of dudes here capable of all those.
My advice to ladies is to be careful and exercise caution on who you connect with on nairaland to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

We all have heard tales of rape, murder, acid baths etc, by villains on one hand and great lovely stories and achievements by some well meaning guys on the other hand. Within a thousand men one can find people capable of all these and i think there aren't just a thousand but several thousand men in this forum so you can be sure of the existence of dudes here capable of all those.
My advice to ladies is to be careful and exercise caution on who you connect with on nairaland to avoid stories that touch the heart.
I understand what you're talking about. I'll mention you on another thread to show you what TheSlyone2 came up with, how he was bursted and then deactivated last night. Sorry for the inconveniences, I kind of gave you few mentions days back 'cause of this issue and how he claimed I wooed him.
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by edimolu(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

grin grin grin
Re: Pity Feminists - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
I understand what you're talking about. I'll mention you on another thread to show you what TheSlyone2 came up with, how he was bursted and then deactivated last night. Sorry for the inconveniences, I kind of gave you few mentions days back 'cause of this issue and how he claimed I wooed him.

No need for the sorry in fact i was glad you drew my attention to the ugly encounter cos i am also concerned about this whole thing.
There was a time he went for lilyqueeny and that was indeed disturbing.
I am glad you were able to fight your way through all these and emerged victorious.

My gratitude goes to all the well meaning nairalanders who helped in bursting the plot at blackmailing you via a fake and doctored chat.

Evil thrives when people fold there arms and watch but when people rise against it, it's squashed.

I sincerely hope to see more concerted efforts by well meaning nairalanders to join hands and fight ugly trends like this whenever it rears its ugly head.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video) / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / This One Is So Strong (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.