Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19674 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ugly people dey call others ugly.
because ugly people know when they are ugly...they should see beauty along with brains...this thread is a joke smh
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Nerul:
It was awfully boring undecided

sorry bou that dear embarassed
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nerul(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
Jarizod:

sorry bou that dear embarassed
Thank you hunnie cry cry
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

yipee!

The other way i go wink

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2017
Nerul:
Of course not wink

wink

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On May 24, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
because ugly people know when they are ugly...they should see beauty along with brains...this thread is a joke smh
Ebonyeye, I know why I said that.. Peace
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
Nerul:
Thank you hunnie cry cry

don't mention babe wink

Catch u laher..Take care kiss
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ebonyeye, I know why I said that.. Peace
hmmm undecided
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

Am not tagging u so don't bother shaking any head
not looking for a tag this thread is a joke and i wonder if those are actually females that you tagged...hmm
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
Ok i will stop meddling and leave people alone although I'm tempted not to..
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
If you know youre ugly and tagged yourself ,you deserve the title looks can only get you so far but confidence will take you far and beyond...not looking for tags because to me im not desperate to be sweet cute n popular like the other little girls..
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
If you know youre ugly and tagged yourself ,you deserve the title looks can only get you so far but confidence will take you far and beyond...not looking for tags because to me im not desperate to be sweet cute n popular like the other little girls..
You are cute
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
not looking for a tag this thread is a joke and i wonder if those are actually females that you tagged...hmm
Lmaooooo! Of coz na! Ginaz is a female likewise bumbae1 or lalas247!!! Check em out..will U?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Of coz na! Ginaz is a female likewise bumbae1 or lalas247!!! Check em out..will U?
grin lumzi bebe
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
The thread is a joke u say? N yet u can't stop butting ur pretty head into other people's comments!!!
So other tagged gehs are 'little girls'? undecided
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
kiss beaut
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

grin lumzi bebe
Lala to bumbae!!!! Sho wa pa!!!! grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lala to bumbae!!!! Sho wa pa!!!! grin
Mo wa ok men
Just finished work i dey off load .. how ur side ..
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss beaut
Give me d scope on this shinarlaura geh na! She cool
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Mo wa ok men
Just finished work i dey off load .. how ur side ..
My side just dull jare!!! Imminent strike loading!!!!
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
ivyy:

Thanks smiley
You welcome my queengrin...

Whatsup with your siqqy?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

Give me d scope on this shinarlaura geh na! She cool
She wifey material 100%

Take it from me beaut n brain . Very well brought up. Respectful so far she an A1 grin
But pls o no spoil am for me
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

The thread is a joke u say? N yet u can't stop butting ur pretty head into other people's comments!!!
So other tagged gehs are 'little girls'? undecided
nah sorry my apologies
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

She wifey material 100%

Take it from me beaut n brain . Very well brought up. Respectful so far she an A1 grin
But pls o no spoil am for me
Babe y u think am even scoping her out mehn!
I don't wanna jam these slay queens/okro dem band on NL oooo! I want me a good geh!!!! N she seems OK!!!
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

SKUL fees increase babe...like 200%
Whoa what uni
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

stop it...im not bisexual woman...idk n idc what those women look like...i was really joking you should chill ok?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

Babe y u think am even scoping her out mehn!
I don't wanna jam these slay queens/okro dem band on NL oooo! I want me a good geh!!!! N she seems OK!!!
Yh she in the top 10 list for wifey material here ..

Go for it hope u speak french too cheesy
Ps ur friend will soon get slapped, hating much on a nonsense thread cuz she want person to tag lol kindergarten technique will land her in A&E grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are cute
Thank you very much sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.