Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? (560 Views)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by dmgr(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2017
Am not still getting it,for the past few years I have meet different kinds of girls which I will get attracted to, but with time again that feeling will fade away,resulting to them just being my friends.

It's something that keeps reoccurring and even till date it's same old story.this even made me wonder whether I have not found the one meant for me or I have not looked closely to see the one meant for me but I can't really say what the problem is.

So RL what does it take to fall in love for real?
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by Fuckshiit: 12:04am On May 24, 2017
There's no such fûçking thing as ♥

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by dingbang(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2017
You have to understand your love languages... For you to love someone, they must have understood what makes you to love in the first place...
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by dmgr(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:
There's no such fûçking thing as ♥

you think so?

but I think there is,just that not everyone get to fall in it
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by whitebeard(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2017
I also have a friends who says he doesn't know how to fall on love.. u just need to meet the right girl fam..don't be like us that fall for slay queens that will wipe our pocket dry..and we won't get shít out of the relationship
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by bewacharlie(m): 12:47am On May 24, 2017
if you ask me, na hu I go ask?
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by MChoc24(f): 3:28am On May 24, 2017
You are probably gay
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by escapefromusa(f): 3:46am On May 24, 2017
tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by smardray(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2017
Ur money,secondly ur money
Re: What Does It Take To Fall In Love For Real? by Lionessza(f): 6:34am On May 24, 2017
Firstly you have to really know what is it you are looking for in a partner, when you do and you meet someone with most of what you like especially the stuff that gets your attention the most , you might fall for them if your heart is willing. Staying with them for longer ? Well that is not only love it's mostly commitment. Some people just want to love and not commit , some want both, so know which one you are before seeking a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

What To Say When She Rejects You – Answers To Different Types Of Rejections / Types Of Toxic Relationships / SWANG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.