Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day (13410 Views)

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Adebayo Shittu Backtracks, Says 'it'll Be A Pleasant Thing To Go For NYSC' / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by honourhim: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:
[b][/b]

Tell them abeg

Niger Deltans re not part of Biafra!

We also will clamor for our own federation if need be.

Which one be Niger Delta? You are taking pride in a name that federal government gave you just make your people look big. What a shame. The guy you are responding to mentioned his tribe and here you are talking Niger Delta. Be proud to use the name your ancestors gave you.stop hiding under a political name called Niger Delta. We are always proud to cqll ourselves Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Nwakaumu(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
If you sit at home wahala,if you go out police will arrest you and charge you for wandering.I think Nigerian police are?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by psp2pc(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
xcolanto:
Rubbish news! BMC crew and their imaginative tales for their gullible zombies! Since when did unknown blogs become a credible medium for the Enugu state government and the police to be issuing out senseless ultimatum which holds no water? What's wrong with people sitting at their homes if they choose to? Is IPOB and BIM going to go around on the 30th evicting people from their homes? Or is the Enugu state government or the police going to do that? Mumu news for haters and sowth westerners to self-service on tongue

you people are so unintelligent. or maybe you have eyes but cannot read, or brain but cannot comprehend. go back and read.
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by psp2pc(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Not one or two - they completely misconstrued the news and turned it on its head. This biafra is doing something to their minds. Read and comprehend them no fit.

they can read and comprehend, but they just want to twist the story upside down to look like the police is molesting them to come out for business. these iPod people are really one of a kind.
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by xcolanto(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2017
psp2pc:

you people are so unintelligent. or maybe you have eyes but cannot read, or brain but cannot comprehend. go back and read.

Your the daft one here Mr I know it all! Maybe you never went through a university to know the credibility of a medium which is used to tell an event or a story. You think you and your cohorts can sell gullible news to nairalanders and no one would see through you foolishnesses! Quote me again and get sense!
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Arda1000(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2017
Yyeske:
The miscreants sitting in their houses is not the problem but disturbing and intimidating others like us who would want to go about their business, the disruptions and destruction last year is still fresh. Ask residents of Onitsha
Thats A Fat Lie

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by legislatively: 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
How? By forcing people out of their houses?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by hush15: 4:44pm On May 24, 2017
Arda1000:
If the people want to sit at home let them sit at home, police should learn to mind their business

Federal Police funny sha

Will they now go to people home and force them to come out cos me no understand again o.

Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by psp2pc(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
xcolanto:

Your the daft one here Mr I know it all! Maybe you never went through a university to know the credibility of a medium which is used to tell an event or a story. You think you and your cohorts can sell gullible news to nairalanders and no one would see through you foolishnesses! Quote me again and get sense!

empty skull, if the police had said they support the staying at home order,you won't be saying anything about gullible news or propaganda. I know the problem with you and your ilks, you are yet to recover from GEJ loss, for 16 years PDP ruled you iPod's didn't fight for separation or biafra, after Jonathan's IB defeat that's when you remember to fight for Biafra.
so the independent is a propaganda news outlet?
get a new brain if the one in your skull is expired.
so I have to go thru the university to know the credibility of any news media? lol.
GTFOH
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by psp2pc(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
hush15:

Federal Police funny sha

Will they now go to people home and force them to come out cos me no understand again o.

Useless government

are you people so stupid to understand what the police is saying?
let me school you small..
if during the sit at home protest, and someone else decided to open his business, no protester has the right to force him to close shop or force him to sit at home... anyone that tries that would face the law.
if you decide to seat at home, that's your palava ,don't disrupt others that decide not to sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Arda1000(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
hush15:

Federal Police funny sha

Useless government
my broda i fear nija police eh fit happen, the way dem dey abuse people's right tire me, na dem go tell me when to stay 4 my hauz and when to leave

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by xcolanto(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2017
psp2pc:

[s]empty skull, if the police had said they support the staying at home order,you won't be saying anything about gullible news or propaganda. I know the problem with you and your ilks, you are yet to recover from GEJ loss, for 16 years PDP ruled you iPod's didn't fight for separation or biafra, after Jonathan's IB defeat that's when you remember to fight for Biafra.
so the independent is a propaganda news outlet?
get a new brain if the one in your skull is expired.
so I have to go thru the university to know the credibility of any news media? lol.
GTFOH
[/s]

Bla bla bla bla says the scratched face from the west side! Dude am not your problem! Have you counted those around KANU today?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by psp2pc(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
xcolanto:
[/s]

Bla bla bla bla says the scratched face from the west side! Dude am not your problem! Have you counted those around KANU today?? grin grin

neither am I your problem.
you people should make use of your brain atimes even if it's hard for yall Igbos.
kiss my westside a$$.
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by xcolanto(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2017
psp2pc:

neither am I your problem.
you people should make use of your brain atimes even if it's hard for yall Igbos.
kiss my gay a$$.

shocked shocked
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by subtlemee(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Real2020 post=56821569]

Senseless rant[/quote

One of em' brain washed youth spotted,just remember their children are graduating from foreign universities
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by MrSly(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2017
subtlemee:
This leaders will just sit at home and enjoy buffet meals and loots from government while the foolish,brainwashed youths will go out with only kai kai and weed in their stomach and lungs to become nuisance and end up being wounded or killed by police...this recession has really made some of us senseless
Learn to shut your mouth when brain is tabula rasa.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by hush15: 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
psp2pc:

are you people so stupid to understand what the police is saying?
let me school you small..
if during the sit at home protest, and someone else decided to open his business, no protester has the right to force him to close shop or force him to sit at home... anyone that tries that would face the law.
if you decide to seat at home, that's your palava ,don't disrupt others that decide not to sit at home.

So what has it profit you to use the word " stupid" cos you want to share your own opinion, Mr itooknow... should you continue like this, you won't get far in life o. Insulting and downgrading people to score cheap points. Na wah for you. Just fuckoff

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by tk4rd: 7:34am On May 25, 2017
IPOB Protests,, na wahalla.. They called it breach of peace.
IPOB sits at home,, na wahalla again.. They called it breach of peace again.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by subtlemee(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
MrSly:

Learn to shut your mouth when brain is tabula rasa.

Knewly learnt word spotted which isn't applicable nor related to post and quote...go use it on nursery school pupils so you can gain gratification for your psychological distortion and disorder of thinking you can fight a dead end fight
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
Simple understanding, you can't grasp.
Nobody will force you out of your homes. All they are saying is that they won't allow IPOB micreants to force people to stay at home or vandalize the properties and shops of those who decide to go about their lawful business. We still remember what they did last year.

hardbody:

They should come and carry me from my home to go about 'lawful business'.....so that when the dust is settled, they will say i was gunned down while protesting.

I dey my house jeje....Trust the police and their 'sisters' at your own peril
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2017
You have been very consistent across different thread in making a big show out of your mental instability grin grin
You are always seething with hatred and emotional depression that it's difficult not to pity.
xcolanto:
[/s]

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by MrSly(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
subtlemee:

Knewly learnt word spotted which isn't applicable nor related to post and quote...go use it on nursery school pupils so you can gain gratification for your psychological distortion and disorder of thinking you can fight a dead end fight
I felt embarrassed for having quoted you as soon as I saw 'knewly' I think that it is an unmerited honor for a .....
Meanwhile it is spelt as 'newly' not 'knewly'
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
ITS ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU HEAR THIS KINDA NEWS.....PLS HOW WILL A POLICE MAN RESIST SIT AT HOME THAT IS MEANT FOR OTHERS......EVEN SHAME IS ASHAMED OF NIGERIA REPORTERS

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by subtlemee(f): 8:59pm On May 26, 2017
MrSly:

I felt embarrassed for having quoted you as soon as I saw 'knewly' I think that it is an unmerited honor for a .....
Meanwhile it is spelt as 'newly' not
'knewly'

from my post anyone can tell it's a typo error so please scoot from space I've got better intellectuals to notice than half baked ones like you
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Adiola(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
Yyeske:
You are right about June 12 being observed by some states in the SW but markets and free movement are still allowed unlike the IPOB miscreants who go about vandalizing and setting bonfires along major roads thereby forcing everyone to sit at home by fire by force.
you are a certified natural lair so markets open on June 12 in Yoruba land this is one of the reasons I dislike afonjas

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Adiola(f): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:
If they want to sit at home, leave them to do it but they should stop broadcasting that rubbish in Urhobo/Isoko!! !

We are NOT Biafrans! We never were and never will be. Anyway, I trust my people sha. No need to yarn omuta.
yes a Yoruba is not a Biafran and pls don't claim urhobo citing that useless thread you created to deceive your fellow zombies

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Adiola(f): 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
0b111:

Kiss the bitter truth! Enugu and Imolites re of class amongs the rest.
just as my state ekiti is better and miles ahead than osun and oyo
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by fratermathy(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
Adiola:
yes a Yoruba is not a Biafran and pls don't claim urhobo citing that useless thread you created to deceive your fellow zombies

Orue!
Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Adiola(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Orue!
mkpi

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by Nwodosis(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Are you literate. They said they will not allow anyone to force others to stay at home. If you want to stay at home that is your business but don't impose that on anyone by force
stating that it would resist any attempt by the groups to force people to stay indoors on May 30,
The literate one, how was that day?

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day by aribisala0(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nwodosis:

The literate one, how was that day?
Ask your mother we were together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG / NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest Against Fuel Hike On January 27 / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.