Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife (1545 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by omosedollar(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2017

Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by omosedollar(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by marvin902(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2017
your stupidity amazes me
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by kniru: 8:55am On May 24, 2017
just negodu !!!!
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by daben1(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2017
And she's not even ashamed of herself.. Better go and look for your own husband
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 8:59am On May 24, 2017
daben1:

Why not advise mom the same shiiit you just posted cos she needs it most!
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2017
With all the billions of guys in the world some ladies will still go around bleeding someone else's husband, No shame whatsoever. Na wao
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by NeeKlaus: 9:08am On May 24, 2017
Wait! You are fücking another woman's husband and already have two kids for him, and yet you are complaining that other women want to share the "national cake" with you??

Please, when did stupidïty become a trend??
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by Jaynom(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2017
Dear Homewrecker,
From my deduction:
(1)You knew he was married. You didn't care about his wife then.
(2) you knew he was/is a dog
(3) you are jealous because Other women are doing the same thing you did to his wife?
(4) now since you can't have him all to yourself you've decided to destroy his marriage?
Damn! Jezebel, is that you?
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by daben1(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:

Why not advise mom the same shiiit you just posted cos she needs it most!
lol, you just wan type
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by Defaramade(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by IdeyFindWife: 9:29am On May 24, 2017
The movies....

Better keep watching the movies, girl. Look the other way & grab what ya can for your kids' futures since ya man's a complete free-donor!

Intimidate any of the bishes you can on the low; they're sharing and depleting your fund-pool.

Leave Mrs out of it, she prolly knows all or some of you; especially you. And, change your base if you like yourself!

Lest I forget...that dikc, you've been winding and screwwing up till now? It was never yours!
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by indodon(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2017
zarzar say something
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by omosedollar(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2017
daben1:

Look for her own husband after two kids?
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
and person will marry this one.
Re: Been Dating My Boss For 5yrs Now, Maybe I Should Tell His Wife by omosedollar(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
and person will marry this one.

Girls like this are the 1st to find a Husband

(1) (Reply)

xxxx bg / Is It Wrong To Give Ur Man All The Attention? / Advice To All Women from a Man - Solomon Buchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.