Stats: 3,166,187 members, 7,864,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl (1414 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Donshaga(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
Today I will share with you how to start a Conversation with a girl and never run out of things to say.

#1 )Active Listening :

When you are in a conversation with a chick always be attentive and listen to whatever she is talking about.

That is the main reason guys fail whenever they are in a conversation with a girl. They Don't listen !! They always talk too much about.

#2) Don't do most of Talking : For you to not run out of things to say whenever you are in a conversation with a chick, have to listen and talk less and less about yourself in a conversation , she should do the talking while you should be listening and asking her deep personal question and relating
Girl love it when they talk about themselves and they are more connected to someone that know deep personal things about their life.

When she do most of the talking in a conversation and your are busy relating to whatever she is saying and asking her deeper personal question , your are building a deeper emotional connection with her.

Ask her emotional/personal question like about her childhood life, life experiences, her dreams, passions, things she likes /dislikes etc do not talk about weather, politics, assignments ,school projects etc

Always focus on listening and ask deep personal questions and by doing so you are thereby building an emotional connection with her.

#3 Word Pickup :

Now that your are an active listener, for you to not be able to run out things to say when your are in a conversation with a lady.

You should pick a word or statement she made and ask a question or relate.

For Example :

For example:
Girl: ….He scared me that day.

Guy: So what kind of situation will you find yourself in
life that will make you become scared?

You can see how the guy used the word “scared” to
ask a question.

To wrap up, for you to keep a conversation smooth
with a girl, you HAVE to be a good listener, so that you
can ask her more deeper and personal questions that
will make her think and build an emotional connection
between you and her.

Until next time

Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 24, 2017
I know someone who always reply me with this LOL & KIKIKIKI angry angry angry

He said nothing but these 2 words...chaaaaiii!

Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Theyveedo(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
This is a problem for us introverted guys
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2017
Theyveedo:

Tell me about it.
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by charlesluthor(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
Donshaga:
Today I will share with you how to start a Conversation with a girl and never run out of things to say.

#1 )Active Listening :

When you are in a conversation with a chick always be attentive and listen to whatever she is talking about.

That is the main reason guys fail whenever they are in a conversation with a girl. They Don't listen !! They always talk too much about.

#2) Don't do most of Talking : For you to not run out of things to say whenever you are in a conversation with a chick, have to listen and talk less and less about yourself in a conversation , she should do the talking while you should be listening and asking her deep personal question and relating
Girl love it when they talk about themselves and they are more connected to someone that know deep personal things about their life.

When she do most of the talking in a conversation and your are busy relating to whatever she is saying and asking her deeper personal question , your are building a deeper emotional connection with her.

Ask her emotional/personal question like about her childhood life, life experiences, her dreams, passions, things she likes /dislikes etc do not talk about weather, politics, assignments ,school projects etc

Always focus on listening and ask deep personal questions and by doing so you are thereby building an emotional connection with her.

#3 Word Pickup :

Now that your are an active listener, for you to not be able to run out things to say when your are in a conversation with a lady.

You should pick a word or statement she made and ask a question or relate.

For Example :

For example:
Girl: ….He scared me that day.

Guy: So what kind of situation will you find yourself in
life that will make you become scared?

You can see how the guy used the word “scared” to
ask a question.

To wrap up, for you to keep a conversation smooth
with a girl, you HAVE to be a good listener, so that you
can ask her more deeper and personal questions that
will make her think and build an emotional connection
between you and her.

Until next time

What if she's a listener also? Na cinema una don enta be Dat o

Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by smardray(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
Girl: ... Lol
op said i shuu ask her... Which situation will u be in life that will make u lol grin
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Alphamale2017(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
smardray:
Girl: ... Lol
op said i shuu ask her... Which situation will u be in life that will make u lol grin

Lmaooo
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Amarabae(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
His bank account should do the talking, biko. #lol
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
YOU GUYS ARE NOT " INTROVERTED" YOU ARE JUST SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM "INTROVERT" IS JUST A NAME YOU GUYS ARE HIDING UNDER..I WILL ADVICE YOU GUYS TO FACE YOUR FEARS THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
u just said my mind. its just fear, nothing else. go out there meet girls talk to them make mistakes and get better
maxwell60:
YOU GUYS ARE NOT " INTROVERTED" YOU ARE JUST SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM "INTROVERT" IS JUST A NAME YOU GUYS ARE HIDING UNDER..I WILL ADVICE YOU GUYS TO FACE YOUR FEARS THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
His bank account should do the talking, biko. #lol
I think say you sef don marrysad.
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Amarabae(f): 4:22pm On May 24, 2017
firstking01:
I think say you sef don marrysad.
so how does my comment relate with my marital status,dear?
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Bikkeson(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2017
Na today i see wetin i bin dey find for romance section in nairaland....thank God for today ooo
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by kennykendo(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2017
This is 2017 op, anyone doing 'pick up lines' or first date tips should go back to school

Even if it is your first time, you should let things flow.
No one should do most of the talking and you will have a memorable first date.
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
so how does my comment relate with my marital status,dear?
If you are truely married behave like one.
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
Just tell her you packed your corolla sport car beside the tree and decide to take a walk, say this while dangling some bunch of keys. You'll see this smile on her face... The rest is history
Re: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl by johnstar(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2017
Theyveedo:

I swear, i got a problem wit gals

As an introvert ehn

I dnt like it wn gals play hard to get, i ll jux lose interest, i dnt care if she's cute or nah.. I ll juz stop talking to her

Ryt nw, i dnt even have a gf, and i'm nt even bothered abt it

Na moni i dey find

10 Harsh Truth About Being An Adult / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / Someone Just Finished Asking Me "Are You Gay" And Before I Could