Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Girls Hear This---cute Things To Say To The Guy You Love Cute Things Cute Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Hear This---cute Things To Say To The Guy You Love Cute Things Cute Things (984 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Hear This---cute Things To Say To The Guy You Love Cute Things Cute Things by amaky(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
See eh babes, is not all about iphone, braziollian hair, money, recharge cards etc...Cute things are very important.You need to learn to talk to thaty guys nicely.You should learn to be nice that is if you are not alrerady..Just say cute things to him and thats all

http://makychurchill.com/2017/08/70cute-things-to-say-to-your-boy-friendhusband.html

Re: Girls Hear This---cute Things To Say To The Guy You Love Cute Things Cute Things by egolaw75: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello
Do u still in manitoba? I need to ask question

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police / Guy Shops For 6 Hungry Less Privilege Homeless Kids He Met At A Mall (pics) / Can I Report My Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.