Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) (22170 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Lewaluv:
Why do some Men like small boobs like man lol
Most men likes it big lol, just as some ladies like it big lol!
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Did u just say u are ashamed as in ASHAMED! You are more prettier than that thing that looks like a woman 10 good times. You have nice curves. In fact u look perfect.
Wait a min, is that u on ur d.p lol
I know its u and u fine pass her wella.
sweet heart you made my day, how can i pay back
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Nikkigel:
sweet heart you made my day, how can i pay back
Aww its sweet to know that I made ur day and u don't really have to like pay me back all I just did was speak d truth like I always do
But u could become my friend on other social media other than here
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by DanielGb(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Pained over what? I got em big & bouncy like two balloons grin

Now you are a liar.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by thundafire: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2017
vanida6:
mtcheeeeewww
I guess u have a spectacle breastee
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Aww its sweet to know that I made ur day and u don't really have to like pay me back all I just did was speak d truth like I always do
But u could become my friend on other social media other than here
okay,
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nikkigel:
okay,
Here's my whatsapp contact: 09075923256 contact me sometimes miss nikki
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by vicdall(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
judgedredd22:

the pains of a small breaster!! cool cool
Yes i have small breasts and I am proud of them, some big breasts na curse. I cannot come and carry load, I am not strong
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
vicdall:

Yes i have small breasts and I am proud of them, some big breasts na curse. I cannot come and carry load, I am not strong

i love the small breasts too, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let's share now... how you see am?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by vicdall(f): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
judgedredd22:

i love the small breasts too, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let's share now... how you see am?
Which one go come remain after the sharing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.