Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) (22682 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by fineEagle: 10:09am On May 25, 2017
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Olibboy: 10:09am On May 25, 2017
Again
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Mkbryants(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
squash47:
Big breast na achievement na im ma grandma no carry award...tcheew,see as e be like pawpaw...
sha if u gimme,i go suck o,

me self like better thinq

This got me laughing so hard....see as breast long like agege bread

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Mkbryants(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Abegiii

boobz na boobz

i dont give a damn if uve got lemon like boobz or water melon like boobz
so far uve got a pussy good for aggressive fuckin am good grin

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Lionessza(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
And hers look like what? Two parachutes? All these girls always looking for cheap male attention.

Lol@ two parachutes.

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Petite in all ramifications, except for my monster tits grin Geez, I could smother someone to death with these things. LOL!

l?
In your dreams ntwanna....in your dreams.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, he is lying. He's probably only seen my face because I've posted it here before. Full body pics, I don't do that.
All... including face dearie...all seen.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by ebubenmuo(f): 10:52am On May 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Please anybody wit vaseline? I don't wanna use truck sop
Stop that just piksure n u are soaping or vaselinng if u c d real wan u go faint b dat
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Can U List Dem

Breast Massage
Breast Enlargement exercise
Taking phyto estrogen supplements.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
supereagle:

Breast Massage Breast Enlargement exercise Taking phyto estrogen supplements.
Hmm! Breast Massage. Noted
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
XINZ:

I was gonna holla you cheesy

Make you come chee chum chin gringrin
e too much abeg grin grin grin grin.but i am sure kennyID17 go like dis one grin

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Onwubiko231: 7:10pm On May 25, 2017
She thinks she has made it in life because of her big breast.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by KennyID17(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

e too much abeg grin grin grin grin.but i am sure kennyID17 go like dis one grin

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmm! Breast Massage. Noted
Do you want to pick only one out? The supplements are very important.
See endowed ladies.

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2017
supereagle:
Do you want to pick only one out? The supplements are very important. See endowed ladies.
Lol. Supplement Keh!
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Supplement Keh!
Female hormones are important in the breast developments, the supplements are precursors of the hormones. Massage alone will not do the work.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by mzhorlah(f): 10:20pm On May 25, 2017
big breast or small breast. it will fall off one day. this girl is just a bodyshamer
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:58pm On May 25, 2017
Chai make una see my favorite watermelon
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by padi94(m): 3:57am On May 26, 2017
Breast of Honour
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by fineboynl(m): 5:09am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Pained over what? I got em big & bouncy like two balloons grin
picture or I don't believe
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by khiaa(f): 5:31am On May 26, 2017

Like being sexually active at a young age, cause at that age your body is still growing and full of hormones?

Not true at all.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by khiaa(f): 5:36am On May 26, 2017
supereagle:

Breast Massage
Breast Enlargement exercise
Taking phyto estrogen supplements.

If this were true there would not be any flat chested girls.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Hades2016(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
Why do some Men like small boobs like man lol
madam me I love big boobs ooooooo ... in fact all my babes are heavily loaded with boobs grin ... Boobs is my second food ooooooo grin

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
supereagle:

Female hormones are important in the breast developments, the supplements are precursors of the hormones. Massage alone will not do the work.
Ok Av Heard! So Lemme Knw The Supplements
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
Freiden:

Bby...they are real. Less fake than your DP

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok Av Heard! So Lemme Knw The Supplements

You are a man, I don't know y show too much interest in this.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
khiaa:

If this were true there would not be any flat chested girls.

You are right! Remember that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Most of the problems we suffer have natural solutions I have been wanting to put the knowledge down in an e-book form, but laziness on my own part.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
supereagle:

You are a man, I don't know y show too much interest in this.
Lol. Since U're The Lecturer Then Fire Down!
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Since U're The Lecturer Then Fire Down!
Do you have someone with flat chest, tell me the truth? I see someone in you who wants to know to help someone.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
supereagle:

Do you have someone with flat chest, tell me the truth? I see someone in you who wants to know to help someone.
No Oh! Just Curious, Wanna Learn Sumtin New
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Nikkigel:
aaah am ashamed na we that dont have....jeez are those boobs real
Did u just say u are ashamed as in ASHAMED! You are more prettier than that thing that looks like a woman 10 good times. You have nice curves. In fact u look perfect.
Wait a min, is that u on ur d.p lol
I know its u and u fine pass her wella.

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / What Is Your Love Language? / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander