Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,788 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) (22181 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Pained over what? I got em big & bouncy like two balloons grin
Lol tell that to someone who hasn't seen you before!

4 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2017
supereagle:

Breasts can be enlarged naturally at any age by only doing 3 main things.
Can U List Dem
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
angels09:

Lol tell that to someone who hasn't seen you before!

Seen me where?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by XINZ: 8:37am On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg i prefer it moderate.see overload.

I was gonna holla you cheesy

Make you come chee chum chin gringrin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Seen me where?
Check my year of registration.... I have been here throughout your transformations and change of monikers.... Seriously the only thing you gat going well is your charming personality...

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 25, 2017
angels09:

Check my year of registration.... I have been here throughout your transformations and change of monikers.... Seriously the only thing you gat going well is your charming personality...

Lol, good to know. One man's trash is another one's treasure.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, good to know. One man's trash is another one's treasure.
Now don't give me that victim phrase.... You ain't a victim.... maybe nature was busy though when you were formed hence the......

3 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
vanida6:
mtcheeeeewww

smallie! grin grin how are you?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Princeboca12(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Any girl that wants a BIG PRICK must offer BIG BOOBS... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2017
Abegiii

boobz na boobz

i dont give a damn if uve got lemon like boobz or water melon like boobz
so far uve got a pussy good for aggressive fuckin am good grin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
Why do some Men like small boobs like man lol

i see you.... and i'm coming for the twins! grin grin grin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2017
vicdall:
Mtchw...who cares?

the pains of a small breaster!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2017
angels09:

Now don't give me that victim phrase.... You ain't a victim.... maybe nature was busy though when you were formed hence the......

Lol, you're really trying but as usual, you're hitting that place near my heart, made of rock & another hard substance. I know my strengths & weaknesses, ugly ain't one.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you're really trying but as usual, you're hitting that place near my heart, made of rock & another hard substance. I know my strengths & weaknesses, ugly ain't one.
I never said you were ugly....nah far from that.... You just pettite in all ramifications... putting it nicely....

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Seen me where?

they found you out! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
angels09:

I never said you were ugly....nah far from that.... You just pettite in all ramifications... putting it nicely....

Petite in all ramifications, except for my monster tits grin Geez, I could smother someone to death with these things. LOL!

Anyways, this ain't about me so let's move on to you. How do you like them, big or small?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by LePrezident(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Petite in all ramifications, except for my monster tits grin Geez, I could smother someone to death with these things. LOL!

Anyways, this ain't about me so let's move on to you. How do you like them, big or small?

Lool, picture or adunbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2017
judgedredd22:

they found you out! shocked shocked shocked

Lol, he is lying. He's probably only seen my face because I've posted it here before. Full body pics, I don't do that.

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lool, picture or adunbilivit grin

Lol, I was just joking. Calm down! Nothing to be seen here except two flapjacks grin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by LePrezident(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I was just joking. Calm down! Nothing to be seen here except two flapjacks grin

Lol, so you have decided to disown your nice goodies just because you are so picture-averse? Thumbs up smiley
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Seen me where?

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, so you have decided to disown your nice goodies just because you are so picture-averse? Thumbs up smiley

tongue

What's "nice goodies" about you? Your most attractive feature? wink
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by LePrezident(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

tongue

What's "nice goodies" about you? Your most attractive feature? wink

Lool, that's for you to find out if you wanna. I wonder how you would considering you're very slippery.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lool, that's for you to find out if you wanna. I wonder how you would considering you're very slippery.

Just say it. We're all narcissistic sometimes, so I know there's that one thing about you that makes you wanna date yourself. LOL!
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by LePrezident(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Just say it. We're all narcissistic sometimes, so I know there's that one thing about you that makes you wanna date yourself. LOL!

Hahaha very funny, you know the way you're picture-averse that's the same way I'm narcissism-averse. See me in chambers if you wanna know cool
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by FvckShiT(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
fûçking nice
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahaha very funny, you know the way you're picture-averse that's the same way I'm narcissism-averse. See me in chambers if you wanna know cool

Mtcheeew...
Wet blankie tongue
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

pinshure or idonbilivit

Gods knows how long ave been waiting for this

i await the pinshure wink
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by marvin902(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2017
i prefer my chicks moderate...the bigger they are the faster they become very loyal grin grin grin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by LePrezident(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Mtcheeew...
Wet blankie tongue

Lmao cheesy

You know what to do if you wanna know cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

pinshure or idonbilivit

Gods knows how long ave been waiting for this

i await the pinshure wink

For you I will kiss

Just take a good look at them. So big...so juicy...squashed together in a saucy red number *licks lips*

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

For you I will kiss

Just take a good look at them. So big...so juicy...squashed together in a saucy red number *licks lips*

abeg go joor

see as u just dashed my hope

evil lady angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.