Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56108 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 5:21am On May 26, 2017
ebby9z:

No, this one is not numb. I've even tried to dump her many times but she keeps hanging on. I've tried repeatedly to explain the importance but its all been to no avail. Maybe it's because we're in different cities though. But to me, I believe no one needs to beg or force u to show empathy when u love someone cos you should naturally want that person to be around for you to love.
There is a difference between been used to you and loving you.
I hope you get my point here.
So that can decide why she can't let you go.
But its also possible she isn't empathic because she sees relationship as a shaky matter but marriage as the deal.
The point is you both need to talk to a counselor that's I you are serious about her.
And what's with Nigerians and hate for professional counseling?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 6:21am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Deeldorado:

Don't be emotional. Check for Chinese government documents and see that they describe themselves as developing. There is a difference between rapid growth and development. Rapid economic growth is a necessary condition for development but not sufficient to become developed. China is still developing by most indicators.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
illiterates everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 6:26am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Deeldorado:

You can compete with the US on anything but that does not make you a developed economy yet. China's economic advantage comes mainly from its cheap labour which has made it a major manufacturing. They are making progress but when you match their development indicators with that of the US, they are not at par. Basically, China is a developing country and they themselves know that.
[/s]
another trash

so tell me in what aspects are they developing?
infrastructure?
technology?
workforce?
military?

Infact do you know what is developing
you call a country with influence on UN a developing country grin
a country with nuclear power a developing country grin
a country with sophisticated infrastructures and some mind blowing technologies a developing country.
a country that manufacturs its own technology from the scratch?
a country that exports technology grin

guy ee you're just as dumb as your counterpart LionDeLeo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 7:27am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
another trash

so tell me in what aspects are they developing?
infrastructure?
technology?
workforce?
military?

Infact do you know what is developing
you call a country with influence on UN a developing country grin
a country with nuclear power a developing country grin
a country with sophisticated infrastructures and some mind blowing technologies a developing country.
a country that manufacturs its own technology from the scratch?
a country that exports technology grin

guy ee you're just as dumb as your counterpart LionDeLeo grin

What is China's per capita income? Compare that to that of the US, Japan and Western Europe. I can't debate with you. You are not knowledgeable enough on the subject of development. I am a practising development economist.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by MarieSucre(f): 7:32am On May 26, 2017
columbus007:
What's there for me to encourage them about?

Then keep generalising ALL women. Don't worry, when you're done insulting ALL of us, we will miraculously change. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebby9z(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

There is a difference between been used to you and loving you.
I hope you get my point here.
So that can decide why she can't let you go.
But its also possible she isn't empathic because she sees relationship as a shaky matter but marriage as the deal.
The point is you both need to talk to a counselor that's I you are serious about her.
And what's with Nigerians and hate for professional counseling?
I actually do get. The thing is we aren't used to each other because of the distance factor. Although the distance is not that long It's just neighbouring cities where we can always fix a date to see, but she doesn't understand that we actually have to get used to each other by communicating well and seeing when we can. She thinks just "saying I love you" settles all.
Counselling is good when the person agrees there's need for it.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Then keep generalising ALL women. Don't worry, when you're done insulting ALL of us, we will miraculously change. Yeye dey smell.
they often exchange the right ways to live for so many dissolute living,so many amongs our women likes to do d unnecessary bottleneck on so many men they can gather in their bossom because of what they possess outside especially the loose ones,i don't fall cheap for it,and if you are good seperate urself from it,capiche.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by MarieSucre(f): 7:58am On May 26, 2017
columbus007:
they often exchange the right ways to live for so many dissolute living,so many amongs our women likes to do d unnecessary bottleneck on so many men they can gather in their bossom because of what they possess outside especially the loose ones,i don't fall cheap for it,and if you are good seperate urself from it,capiche.

Honestly I don't understand what you just typed. Your manner of approach is nonsense. Simple. Change your manner of approach of talking to women about women issues or you'll might as continue talking to yourself alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 8:04am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Deeldorado:

What is China's per capita income? Compare that to that of the US, Japan and Western Europe. I can't debate with you. You are not knowledgeable enough on the subject of development. I am a practising development economist.
[/s]
owkee oo suit yasef

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Honestly I don't understand what you just typed. Your manner of approach is nonsense. Simple. Change your manner of approach of talking to women about women issues or you'll might as continue talking to yourself alone.
have you been tailing me to be insulted? Take a look @what i'av been saying,for instance insult,they are full of that too,and you av just proven that as well,a woman that's well manner wouldn't say a thing like that,what a fundamental disrespect to all the good ladies out there,stop quoting me my mention wasn't directed to you,adios.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by kniru: 8:41am On May 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:

To serve as lesson to others "never take your lover or relationship for granted" if you can't be emotionally there run from relationship or return to your parents to learn how to love

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by restored2016(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2017
The way people easily take their lives show that their so much hopelessness and depression. What an animal will not do, we do with at the slightest challenge. I guess where ever he is now he should be able to see a thousand way to make #600,000 to pay his customer. What a foolish decision. No sympathy for the dead.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 11:18am On May 26, 2017
Deeldorado:

Every country is not developing. There are minimum criteria to be met to be judged as a developed country. You look at indicators like the per capita income, poverty rate, life expectancy and the general quality of life.
The concern of developed countries like the US and Western Europe is to grow (economic growth) as development has been achieved. The concern of developing countries is to grow, and to develop.
China is not a first World country yet. It might be making progress but it is still developing. It is not by what you see in China's big cities. You judge by the standard of living of majority of the populace and it can't be compared yet to what you have in developed countries.

"Every country is not developing"

You obviously do not understand the meaning of that word "developing"

"You judge by the standard of living"

Standard of living and development are not the same thing
You can't expect a country of a Billion+ (developed or not) to have the same standard of living like another country of less the 400mill

Western civilization is "A" type of development and not "The" standard of development
For a rational mind, there is no "The way" rather there is "A way"

The Chinese have experienced various civilizations in their history
There are various areas the Chinese are ahead of the West by 100 or more years
I can not think of any area the west is ahead of the Chinese by even 50yrs

Learn to reason and act independently "Black man" else you'll continue in your slavery
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by MarieSucre(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
columbus007:
have you been tailing me to be insulted? Take a look @what i'av been saying,for instance insult,they are full of that too,and you av just proven that as well,a woman that's well manner wouldn't say a thing like that,what a fundamental disrespect to all the good ladies out there,stop quoting me my mention wasn't directed to you,adios.

Saying "you're manner of approach is nonsense", that is now an insult.

Oma se o
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 11:37am On May 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:

she is just a girlfriend and not a wife. My brother the truth is that some human lives are just worthless. Never lose your sanity over some people. They are not worth it.

Very very very irrational post

If you cannot "help" save the life of someone who you even casually know then you lack empathy
Empathy is one of the things that make you a human being

Now this is not causally known individual
Your boyfriend!!
This same person would hope people would come to her aid when she's in crises
People hope for a better world but cannot do their own part

Like I said, no excuse for such cold act of nonchalance

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by osamaBUSH(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Yes
Any sensible informed person should knew this
Also any sensible informed person uses information at his disposal to arrive at conclusions. As such, what do you have to say to this?

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 11:57am On May 26, 2017
Skubidude:

How?

Now our days men like yourself are controlled by their dicks
Their lack of self control, discipline and principle makes them unable to put their foot down and stick to their guns

Due to this, ladies now are overconfident in their aesthetic attributes thereby handing them licence to stupidity

She can do what ever she feels like after all when you look at her ASSests you'll run coming back
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 12:00pm On May 26, 2017
osamaBUSH:

Also any sensible informed person uses information at his disposal to arrive at conclusions. As such, what do you have to say to this?

Google

Obviously you are not rational
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Saying "you're manner of approach is nonsense", that is now an insult.

Oma se o
adios wink
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by MarieSucre(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
columbus007:
adios wink
You too adios. Have a lovely day sweetie.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

You too adios. Have a lovely day sweetie.
now this is so warm smiley lovely day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.