Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56109 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 25, 2017
PLS CUT SOME SLACK 4 THE GIRL PLS. ITS NT HER FAULT. ITS THE GUY'S STUPIDITY THAT LED HIM TO DO SO, SUICIDE IS NT AN OPTION. AND MORESO. ALL GIRLS ARE NT THAT STUPID AS SOME OF U THINK.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 25, 2017
ebby9z:

One of the most sensible comments I've read on NL today. Sometimes I tell my girl some very sensitive things to gauge her reaction or attitude but I notice despite all her cries that she loves me, she usually acts indifferently to those things. I have tried to educate her on the importance of being empathetic but then...
That's the word EMPATHY.
Not all people do.
Some don't naturally because they were born that way.
Some grew to kill Empathy because they been used and abused.
So it takes care, patience, understanding and consistence to revive or teach empathy to those who don't have.
I think your gf needs counseling.
She may be emotionally numb.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by akinsmyk(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
If you have a browsing phone,, why not create an account with them? You bet directly on your phone or system and they pay straight into your account.

Can't remember the last time I played in an agents shop. With my ATM card, I fund my bet9ja account straight and cash out straight into my bank account. No stress
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Yabiola26(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
and so?

Carry your kpotokpoto leave here jare

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
grin he pain am
ivolt:

The story relate that the girl is his girlfriend and he informed her of its
suicide thought, nothing more, yet you guys took the opportunity as you
always do to castigate women, perhaps you consider yourselves saint.

See this crybabies, only dumb girls think of love outside marriage these days,
the smart ones know you are only in "in love" for one reason and that is sex.

They know you have other girls you profess love to and as you have learned
to treat girls as commodities so have they learnt to treat you as expendables.

Girls who place love above reason end up regretting when dumped, that is
when you guys will remember that she is not fair enough, lack respect and
the "love is no more there". Meanwhile, you didn't notice all these flaws
while you were enjoying the love of the mumu girl.

Your grandfathers were able to build their life on their own and where not dependent
on girlfriends love for survival. So face your own live and leave the girls alone.

You guys should face reality, when you are ready to treat women fairly, then
can you expect true love.

If this mentality persists with you guys, you will likely end up a frustrated man.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
neocortex:

And what are you after these days ?
Love ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Love mostly, one true love and every other toto becomes irrelevant
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:34pm On May 25, 2017
kniru:
haba bros....!!! must you blame her, a guy commits suicide and you put the blame on d lady, why not also put the blame on the person that won the N600, 000....please don't judge this case like nigerian police

So if you bought card and played Mtn mega lotto on live TV the presenter commits suicide thereafter Mtn will blame you? For paying to win? Haba put your thinking caps on
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
osusuallstars:

YOU really need sense if this is your analysis
ok

But please borrow us some sense
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Their insatiable love for money is why many of them roam the streets looking for husbands while some jump from church to church looking for who to marry them
word!!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
nurshah:

Any one that insults u is just being plain unrealistic.

This same thought crossed my mind,if she truly cared,she would have excuses her self and ran as fast to meet him infact not even allow him to be alone. She could have assured him of problem getting better.

How are we sure the 600 k was not uses on her?

May your days be long!!

Article said where she works is close by , I bet she's more interested in the 200 300 change bigmen leave for her and like you said he may have opened shop for her somewhere
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikbnice(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
ivolt:

The story relate that the girl is his girlfriend and he informed her of its
suicide thought, nothing more, yet you guys took the opportunity as you
always do to castigate women, perhaps you consider yourselves saint.

See this crybabies, only dumb girls think of love outside marriage these days,
the smart ones know you are only in "in love" for one reason and that is sex.

They know you have other girls you profess love to and as you have learned
to treat girls as commodities so have they learnt to treat you as expendables.

Girls who place love above reason end up regretting when dumped, that is
when you guys will remember that she is not fair enough, lack respect and
the "love is no more there". Meanwhile, you didn't notice all these flaws
while you were enjoying the love of the mumu girl.

Your grandfathers were able to build their life on their own and where not dependent
on girlfriends love for survival. So face your own live and leave the girls alone.

You guys should face reality, when you are ready to treat women fairly, then
can you expect true love.

If this mentality persists with you guys, you will likely end up a frustrated man.
you must be running on pentium
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
ring7:

oga Maybe that "he wants to commit suicide" is the trick the lover use to smash them self.

Really? Then he did it for real to ensure smashing? Use your head, article said she knows he was unhappy
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
abbey621:

Sorry to say but you sound ignorant! My old man owns several filling stations and we have what we call shifts. Some of them do come in at different time of the day, it could be 6, 8, or even 10 am. Next, why do you love generalizing? Do you know the dynamics of their relationship? Do you know if the guy usually jokes about such issues? Do you know what time of the night she was called or she called him? Do you know her educational level or level of exposure? Do you even know if the girl is mentally okay herself? So because the girl was ignorant she automatically becomes selfish and unworthy of love? Criticize but criticize fairly angry angry

You are just a show off, my daddy owns plenty filling station who gives a hoot? We talking life, love and maybe future you talking trash, I didn't realize your daddy kept the girls or workers forever, whatever the case may be she received a call, she could have excused herself for a few mins and attend to her lover and if your daddy decides to fire her, she'll get a job else where

Use your sense
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
opal4real:

You are making sense bro....who knows, maybe he even gave the money to the girl to solve some issue with a promise to pay back.

True it's possible
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Dude! I taya for the babe o...

Truth is, na so most ladies of nowadays been dey... Buh if you send dem message to come collect money, dem go don reach your house before you even press the send button sef..

Hahahahahahahahah angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I fear those kin gels o
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:46pm On May 25, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Na wa ooo! Did any lady broke your heart? You just directed your anger to ladies on top of suicide story? Anyways take chill pills and relax your mind. I can feel your vexation.

I wasn't vexing I was being realistic
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
ebby9z:

One of the most sensible comments I've read on NL today. Sometimes I tell my girl some very sensitive things to gauge her reaction or attitude but I notice despite all her cries that she loves me, she usually acts indifferently to those things. I have tried to educate her on the importance of being empathetic but then...

If it's club, shopping, money they lighten up , that's classic today's girls no emotion just gimme gimme bring bring and if you don't, they start making calls to show you you are just an alternative
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I'm calling you out because it's insensitive on your part to posit that his girlfriend, who played no role whatsoever, direct or indirect, should be blamed for his suicide. It beats all logic.

Squiz me, you need Jesus, if she was there for him, she'd have shouted or screamed, neighbors would have stopped him and maybe even help him solve the problem

Oh and I already apologized for the insensitivity
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ImaIma1(f): 5:01pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love

Jeez!!! You guys must just somehow look for how to blame ladies for everything. Soon you will say ladies are the cause of the economic recession.
Do you think the girlfriend had nothing to do, no commitments at home, younger ones, parents,etc. Why are not blaming the culprit that squandered someone's money and took off without paying. Who will pay the guy?
You are there blaming the lady for not going to check on him.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by toprealman: 5:04pm On May 25, 2017
So clearly you ain't expected to win big....lesson for those that can think.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
Some guys brains are just programmed to think one way. Very myopic and narrow minded and shallow thinking. First thing is to blame the girlfriend!!

I pity your unfortunate wives.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by KaptainAfrika: 5:12pm On May 25, 2017
Honesty is the best policy.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DanseMacabre(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Squiz me, you need Jesus, if she was there for him, she'd have shouted or screamed, neighbors would have stopped him and maybe even help him solve the problem
Oh and I already apologized for the insensitivity
You're basing your premise on the bolded. The if has a lot of gray areas in between.
What if he sent her the message just before he hung himself? This could be quite what happened, seeing as he didn't pick any of her calls subsequently, indicating that he did not want to be dissuaded from taking his life.

What if she rushed home and met his absence? What would she have done then, dial 911? Or maybe follow his footprints to ascertain where he had gone to?

These are just two ifs down, 998 out of a thousand to go.

Your apology is unnecessary, as the premise which it derived from renders it null. She in no way could have prevented the effect, because she wasn't part of the cause.
Mind you, this is again if the information given is accurate.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by kniru: 5:56pm On May 25, 2017
so how does blaming the lady help this case? so she is responsible for his death abi... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Justuceleague2:

So if you bought card and played Mtn mega lotto on live TV the presenter commits suicide thereafter Mtn will blame you? For paying to win? Haba put your thinking caps on

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Why will he collect won money from the company and refuse to pay the winner?. The guy is heartless reason why karma blocked his girl friend from attending to him after sending her suicide sms.

Really? You know he's collected the winning

But u don't think maybe he spent it on her?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
bravesoul247:
Guy, in short, may your days be long. Yo are a very wise man. Most Girls of nowadays think with they yansh instead of there head.

Amen thanks and you too

Women only want comfort,
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DanseMacabre(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2017
romeorails:
Baba, the possibility of the agent chopping the money paid to him for his client is very low.

As if u don't know that the winner will come for his money? sad

I tell u, what actually happened was that, the agent void the ticket immediately the owner of the game left and chop the money, maybe Na just 1k game, perhaps with high risk, thinking the game can never come, by his own imagination. But alas game come, but game no dey registered. How u go tell the owner that kind thing wey him no go brush ur brain with confirm wood. angry

That's a lesson for agents. This ain't the first time agents will be voiding ticket and the game will come. angry especially if the owner of the game na failure wey be say go stake very high with plenty big odds and no dey ever win angry

This is the most likely reason. E don happen tire for where I dey. Na wetin those agents dey do. Dem dey collect aproko wella, but when e backfire, e dey always sour.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:04pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

That's so insensitive of you.

So, she should leave work because of his text
What if she gets sacked
Do you know the responsibilities that her work caters for
If you are the employer and your employee leaves work because of a text from her bf, you'll clap for her

Her time of resuming work ain't your business, provided she satisfies the terms she agreed with her employer.

If babes ask for money, problem! Now the poor girl is working to earn a living and you're still criticising her!

Uwa ekwe mmeta!

Boyfriend maybe prospective husband sends " I'm tired of life, I want to commit suicide " you won't show your boss? Explain to him and rush home?

Typical of Nna girls no emotion, no feeling, no emphaty , just pay and fuuurck no wonder dem full Italo

Point is, if you show your boss that message if you work in Cbn they'll let you leave

Stop being silly
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
Celsony:

Your are right bro, why will a sane human being stay put when she received text message that her bf want to commit suicide? She is probably after his money.

98% certain that the relationship in the girl's mind is Shebi we dey fuuurck awasef

The guy's mind ' I love my girl I'll do anything for her

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:08pm On May 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You're basing your premise on the bolded. The if has a lot of gray areas in between.
What if he sent her the message just before he hung himself? This could be quite what happened, seeing as he didn't pick any of her calls subsequently, indicating that he did not want to be dissuaded from taking his life.

What if she rushed home and met his absence? What would she have done then, dial 911? Or maybe follow his footprints to ascertain where he had gone to?

These are just two ifs down, 998 out of a thousand to go.

Your apology is unnecessary, as the premise which it derived from renders it null. She in no way could have prevented the effect, because she wasn't part of the cause.
Mind you, this is again if the information given is accurate.

Since we are playing ifs , if she had tried to get there immediately she got that text, if he ran to his house when she called and he didn't pick

He'll probably be alive and well or be at a hospital being revived
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:11pm On May 25, 2017
kniru:
so how does blaming the lady help this case? so she is responsible for his death abi... shocked shocked shocked shocked

To serve as lesson to others "never take your lover or relationship for granted" if you can't be emotionally there run from relationship or return to your parents to learn how to love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.