Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56100 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
if you don't know how things work ask others
stop claiming i too know always
that's how you shamelessly disgraced yourself yesterday by saying that China is not a developed country

ok one more lesson for you today kid

all the winner need to do is to lodge a complain on nairabet with his valid ticket code and after confirmation from all angles
Nairabet will pay him completely.

learn before you talk next time
stop claiming what you don't know cheesy

kiss the truth

Hi Bro, China is still a developing country, not a developed country.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by imam07: 2:25pm On May 25, 2017
macphilip:
Why is nobody talking about the customer that won 600k
who will pay him now?
If care is not taken, the guy will be planning another suicide.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by kpaofame: 2:25pm On May 25, 2017
Everblazinggg:
I think this is a case of the agent playing smart and it back fired. Maybe, he collected the customers money without posting the game believing it won't win. We're will he get 600k from? Now that the game has played.

This might most likely be the cause

If He has collected the money He wont have spent everything when He know the winner will come for it....
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by AFULA(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2017
BRO U FOR COME MAKE I GIVE U HALF OF THE MONEY WITH YOU NAH... BRO U FOR COME MAKE I GIVE U HALF OF THE MONEY WITH YOU NAH...
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by kpaofame: 2:28pm On May 25, 2017
baddosky1:
PUNCH METRO ARE BLOODY LIARS!

If the said winnings was to the tune of 600m, i would have believed abit. The monies won by a punter is not paid DIRECTLY from the pocket of an agent of a betting company but the betting company itself! Do you know how much Nairabet makes daily for them not to pay a mere chicken-change of N600k? Punch were the major key players when it comes to lies before Lai Mohammed took the stage!

Read comment of people for the likely cause...

I think this is a case of the agent playing smart and it back fired. Maybe, he collected the customers money without posting the game believing it won't win. We're will he get 600k from? Now that the game has played
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by imam07: 2:30pm On May 25, 2017
Deeldorado:

This guy I don't know where u started your argument and I don't want to know. Are u serious about what u are saying or joking. Please never repeat this in a public place again. Why will u say China is a developing country. Abi u no dey watch satellite news. China is in future since. A complete developed country. I don't need to go into details.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by osusuallstars: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love
YOU really need sense if this is your analysis

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Sexina851(f): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

That's so insensitive of you.

So, she should leave work because of his text
What if she gets sacked
Do you know the responsibilities that her work caters for
If you are the employer and your employee leaves work because of a text from her bf, you'll clap for her

Her time of resuming work ain't your business, provided she satisfies the terms she agreed with her employer.

If babes ask for money, problem! Now the poor girl is working to earn a living and you're still criticising her!

Uwa ekwe mmeta!

That his write up was just plain silly. Besides he doesn't know the working distance, and not all boss' will listen to any excuse during working hours,being in the morning for that matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by osusuallstars: 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
He may have cancelled the slip hoping that the game will not enter.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Stevengerd(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
How do I go about it please?
Fristly! U Sign up create an account with them. fill everything into to. after creating an acct with them. u can nw go to any of their agent, to epp u recharge ur account #1000 or above. cause if u dnt recharge ur acct u can stake ur bet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Fristly! U Sign up create an account with them. fill everything into to. after creating an acct with them. u can nw go to any of their agent, to epp u recharge ur account #1000 or above. cause u dnt recharge u acc u can stake ur bet.
OK,thanks.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by einsteine(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
Oga, stop embarrassing yourself. China is a developing country. They are highly industrialized but officially and on the basis of wealth(gdp per capita), they are a developing country.

imam07:
This guy I don't know where u started your argument and I don't want to know. Are u serious about what u are saying or joking. Please never repeat this in a public place again. Why will u say China is a developing country. Abi u no dey watch satellite news. China is in future since. A complete developed country. I don't need to go into details.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:

I 'liked' ur comment, then I saw ur name and I 'unliked' it . grin
It's a name.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Stevengerd(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
OK,thanks.
Uwc
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
Deeldorado:

[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by stiffmyster: 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love
true words bro!true words
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by kniru: 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
haba bros....!!! must you blame her, a guy commits suicide and you put the blame on d lady, why not also put the blame on the person that won the N600, 000....please don't judge this case like nigerian police

Justuceleague2:

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by willibounce1(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
What kinda suicide is this one. After chopping person 600k. Who go con pay the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Ennyholar: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
Girls of nowadays
No send ooo
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Shaev7(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
I don't think this person died because of not able to pay the winners, it's something else... After all, if you win bet with huge amount, it's directly from their head if the little shop can't pay.
I can't believe this report. People win 38m, 5m etc nobody don die!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by neocortex: 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

And what are you after these days ?
Love ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by oyienootieno: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
iraborosasu:
So the Bros that Won 600k Nkor?

They better Pay him his money O

Seconded
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by miccollo47: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

People forming holy holy online

like non of your relatives do bet9ja or nairabet
sports betting is for matured mind

Nonsense

Lol Oga say it's for matured minds.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by FBMFKing: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
Na d gf kill d guy. The most annoying thing is DAT d guy spent d 600k on top d girl. Ur bf sent u msg dt he wants 2 commit suicide and all u can do is ordinary call,u can't go and see him.OMA she o!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Vicolan: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s] Rubbish!
People forming holy holy online
like non of your relatives do bet9ja or nairabet sports betting is for matured mind

Nonsense

Forget that thing jpoo

Non of my family does that

For the fact you indulge in it doesn't mean others does.....

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koolpal(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
iraborosasu:
So the Bros that Won 600k Nkor?

They better Pay him his money O
who go pay? grin grin angry angry[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Supadupaman(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
I dey teh you.Money wey I dey loss for sportbet dey pain me eh.Expecially when na one game spoil my ₦20k about to win ticket.
it's really painful brother..especially when you go and the final score is 4-0! You will be like.. Oh my God why not over 1.5. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 3:43pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
Vicolan:

Forget that thing jpoo

Non of my family does that

For the fact you indulge in it doesn't mean others does.....
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ivolt: 3:43pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

ikbnice:
Girlfriend! Na u let him die. Most girls of nowadays know nothing other than posting meaningless selfies on social media.
Your bf sent a suicide text to you and you can't alert anybody, you didn't check on him. Even if it's on April 1st, you shouldn't take it for a joke.

azimibraun:
Your head is complete.. In addition, more than girls only love money and not love, girls are becoming more foolish by the seconds. Have you noticed that a girl is less intelligent every other time you see her and you engage her in a conversation? That's their new civilisation. To act mumuish is fashion. Tell a lady of the 80s and late 90s you want to commit suicide and see how she would run naked on the street to come and stop you from doing it not minding if it's a joke or not.

The story relate that the girl is his girlfriend and he informed her of its
suicide thought, nothing more, yet you guys took the opportunity as you
always do to castigate women, perhaps you consider yourselves saint.

See this crybabies, only dumb girls think of love outside marriage these days,
the smart ones know you are only in "in love" for one reason and that is sex.

They know you have other girls you profess love to and as you have learned
to treat girls as commodities so have they learnt to treat you as expendables.

Girls who place love above reason end up regretting when dumped, that is
when you guys will remember that she is not fair enough, lack respect and
the "love is no more there". Meanwhile, you didn't notice all these flaws
while you were enjoying the love of the mumu girl.

Your grandfathers were able to build their life on their own and where not dependent
on girlfriends love for survival. So face your own live and leave the girls alone.

You guys should face reality, when you are ready to treat women fairly, then
can you expect true love.

If this mentality persists with you guys, you will likely end up a frustrated man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 3:45pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
Deeldorado:

[/s]
why are they competing with US in economy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
It's not Nairabet oo, but the agent.

Here is how it works:

1. You win

2. You meet the agent in whose shop you placed the bet

3. The agent requests for payout from Nairabet

4. Nairabet sends the money to the agent's bank account.

5. The agent pays you (the winner).

It's alleged that Nairabet paid but agent chop the money.

Nairabet, bet9ja, etc are registered companies in Nigeria, so they MUST pay all winnings.

I hope you get it now?

Yes, loud and clear. Just like Uber the drivers were robbing passengers too, not the company but the drivers (agents) grin
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikp120(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
quentin06:

Yes, loud and clear. Just like Uber the drivers were robbing passengers too, not the company but the drivers (agents) grin
I get you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.