Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56103 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by osamaBUSH(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
if you don't know how things work ask others
stop claiming i too know always
that's how you shamelessly disgraced yourself yesterday by saying that China is not a developed country

ok one more lesson for you today kid

all the winner need to do is to lodge a complain on nairabet with his valid ticket code and after confirmation from all angles
Nairabet will pay him completely.

learn before you talk next time
stop claiming what you don't know cheesy

kiss the truth
Pardon me asking but "is China a developed country?"

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Olibboy: 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
E don spend d money. maybe e use am play game and lost. adeu baba
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
Girl u re smart... this was exactly what happened sad angry
Everblazinggg:
I think this is a case of the agent playing smart and it back fired. Maybe, he collected the customers money without posting the game believing it won't win. We're will he get 600k from? Now that the game has played.

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2017
quentin06:
Nairabet is going the way of Uber.
It's not Nairabet oo, but the agent.

Here is how it works:

1. You win

2. You meet the agent in whose shop you placed the bet

3. The agent requests for payout from Nairabet

4. Nairabet sends the money to the agent's bank account.

5. The agent pays you (the winner).

It's alleged that Nairabet paid but agent chop the money.

Nairabet, bet9ja, etc are registered companies in Nigeria, so they MUST pay all winnings.

I hope you get it now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 25, 2017
Baba I tire o... the most she would av done at that time was call, the guy didn't pick but she might not have had the chance to leave there on time due to the nature of her job. Haba angry

I can't blame the girl at all
DrObum:

That's so insensitive of you.

So, she should leave work because of his text
What if she gets sacked
Do you know the responsibilities that her work caters for
If you are the employer and your employee leaves work because of a text from her bf, you'll clap for her

Her time of resuming work ain't your business, provided she satisfies the terms she agreed with her employer.

If babes ask for money, problem! Now the poor girl is working to earn a living and you're still criticising her!

Uwa ekwe mmeta!

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by chieveboy(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love

Am just wondering at your analysis...

Like how in Nollywood movies, if someone dies, all effort must be made to blame it on someone.

How lame to conclude she wants him to die :/...why? So she is now his death keeper abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DrObum(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2017
bravesoul247, not everyone works in a motor park and have the privilege of dashing out of work once they have an issue to attend to!

You don't know what other actions the poor lady took to help. The fact that the narration failed to mention that doesn't mean she probably didn't do something else to help.

You don't know her just as I don't know her. Quit sitting as an incompetent judge over other people's matter.

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by CaptainFM1: 12:43pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love

Na wa ooo! Did any lady broke your heart? You just directed your anger to ladies on top of suicide story? Anyways take chill pills and relax your mind. I can feel your vexation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Mcreloaded(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
Obviously he is a coward the frustration Kevel was too high if not HW could have just run away.
Highest he should have run away and go look for people buying kidney haba any which way na way and pay off later
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by jelil01: 12:45pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
I have won couple of bets in bet9a.The agent in my area are always reluctant to pay me anytime I won.They will say"No money.I just open shop"They will also want to tax me from the little bet I win as if they console me when I lost.They are rude to customers as well.They need orientation.
perfet explanation of d stu.pid bet shop in my hood.

U win, dem go collect dem share.

rude workers. Dem go dey tel u say dem no beg u make u come their shop.

Win, to collect money na war.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Sebastine1994(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

she has her own life and problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Synthase(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2017
Eeya, this is sad! rip to the dead. this MMM of a thing is really killing people, it gat to stop! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by TinaAnita(f): 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
His girlfriend never loved him. How could she receive such a bad message from him yet she didn't deem it necessary to go look for him in order to thwart his plan? If that guy was her brother wouldn't she leave whatever she was doing and go look for him? Whatever happens to her conscience? That guy needed attention which explains why he informed her of his suicide mission but no one came to his rescue. What a cruel world!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by uglodoh(f): 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
I have won couple of bets in bet9a.The agent in my area are always reluctant to pay me anytime I won.They will say"No money.I just open shop"They will also want to tax me from the little bet I win as if they console me when I lost.They are rude to customers as well.They need orientation.

The money made in the day is sent to the bank that very day. They open the shop with little or no money. They have to make sales before they can pay.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2017
columbus007:
i'am sure he has the dead guy's phone number so he shld keep calling him undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by nedu2000(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
Na online betting better pass,you win and your acct is credited.Not all these shops that if you win you'll start settling everybody in the shop even your safety isn't guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

People forming holy holy online

like non of your relatives do bet9ja or nairabet
sports betting is for matured mind

Nonsense

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Stevengerd(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
Na To Deh To play Am Online. Cause Online Nobaga Go Knw Wen U Chop, And Wen U Lose.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Baba, the possibility of the agent chopping the money paid to him for his client is very low. U think it's easy for someone to win such an amount and you go chop the money?

As if u don't know that the winner will come for his money? sad

I tell u, what actually happened was that, the agent void the ticket immediately the owner of the game left and chop the money, maybe Na just 1k game, perhaps with high risk, thinking the game can never come, by his own imagination. But alas game come, but game no dey registered. How u go tell the owner that kind thing wey him no go brush ur brain with confirm wood. angry

My guy don think am, think am, see say no way out. Kuku end him life.

That's a lesson for agents. This ain't the first time agents will be voiding ticket and the game will come. angry especially if the owner of the game na failure wey be say go stake very high with plenty big odds and no dey ever win angry
ikp120:
Oga understand how things work na. Did you even understand the write up? I doubt if you ever read it.

He chop client winning ooooooo. Na wetin the writeup talk. Na Nairabet dey pay winning through the betting shop. As Nairabet pay so, na so nigga (agent) allegedly chop am without paying the mula to the nigga wey win am.

You don get am now?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Shafiiimran99: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

As these days boyz are after fine girls and sex not love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by solelymade: 12:52pm On May 25, 2017
seenga:
I don't think the real reason for suicide here is just the fact that someone won a 600k bet. he's just an agent. the parent company are supposed to be responsible for such huge payments. there should be more research on the cause of his death. he could have simply run away but he chose to die for a meagre 600k? to me, something just doesn't add up

You might be right, someone probably killed the guy and sent a suicide text from his phone. Very possible, most of the guys that do this sportbet agent are often not the type that can commit suicide because of debt.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Moreoffaith(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Bros that's the result of Zeeworld they watch on a daily basis oo..

Mumuism at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by lekkie073(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
akinalabi... you see what ur commission structure dey do to agents..
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Worksunlimited: 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Dude! I taya for the babe o...

Truth is, na so most ladies of nowadays been dey... Buh if you send dem message to come collect money, dem go don reach your house before you even press the send button sef..
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by cashkid: 12:58pm On May 25, 2017
iraborosasu:
So the Bros that Won 600k Nkor?

They better Pay him his money O

Bros you no well oooo ;DD....so na DAT one concern you....I hope say no be you the guy dey owe
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are making sense bro....who knows, maybe he even gave the money to the girl to solve some issue with a promise to pay back.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by bravesoul247(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:
bravesoul247, not everyone works in a motor park and have the privilege of dashing out of work once they have an issue to attend to!

You don't know what other actions the poor lady took to help. The fact that the narration failed to mention that doesn't mean she probably didn't do something else to help.

You don't know her just as I don't know her. Quit sitting as an incompetent judge over other people's matter.

Peace!
What you failed to do is put yourself in the dead guy's shoes, if you sent your gf that text and she failed to go an extra mile for you just to help save your life won't you feel bad? Bros no matter anything, the issue life should be taken seriously especially these days that people commit suicide for minute reasons.

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by abbey621(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Sorry to say but you sound ignorant! My old man owns several filling stations and we have what we call shifts. Some of them do come in at different time of the day, it could be 6, 8, or even 10 am. Next, why do you love generalizing? Do you know the dynamics of their relationship? Do you know if the guy usually jokes about such issues? Do you know what time of the night she was called or she called him? Do you know her educational level or level of exposure? Do you even know if the girl is mentally okay herself? So because the girl was ignorant she automatically becomes selfish and unworthy of love? Criticize but criticize fairly angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Truth but also worrying . Although its not entirely girls fault, they are being programmed by the media to be more and more materialistic compared to the days of our parents and grandP
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by BISOLA49: 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA, CANADA, UK AND SCHENGEN COUNTRIES, HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. CALL US ON <<Phone/Whatsapp:08143594298 /
Our offer Packages are as follows:
1: USA 2yrs VISA (Single Adults= N500,000, while Married couples with kids N800,000)
2: UK 6Months Visa (Single Adults= N300,000, while Married couples with kids N600, 000)
3: CANADA 6Months Visa (Single Adults=N400,000, while Married couples with kids N600,000)
4: Schengen 3Months Visa (Single Adults=N500,000, while Married couples with kids N700,000)
5: We also offer study packages to study in UK, CANADA AND NETHERLAND FOR B.SC , MASTERS, or CERTIFICATE short courses of your choice. (Tuition fees are very low!!! And you can be working while studying)
Please note that in the ABOVE packages, there is no “DOWN PAYMENT”. The 100% ABOVE PAYMENT is to be paid after you VISA is out/confirmed to you. (NO BLIND BUSINESS/PAYMENT).
Please only serious interested persons should contact us with below contacts info:

Phone/Whatsapp:08143594298 EMAIL/travelwithus49@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.