Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56110 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:12pm On May 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

Jeez!!! You guys must just somehow look for how to blame ladies for everything. Soon you will say ladies are the cause of the economic recession.
Do you think the girlfriend had nothing to do, no commitments at home, younger ones, parents,etc. Why are not blaming the culprit that squandered someone's money and took off without paying. Who will pay the guy?
You are there blaming the lady for not going to check on him.

If he had parents close by he'd have called them , he's probably from else where working as an agent elsewhere, lady works closely she should have checked on him

Period
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DanseMacabre(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Since we are playing ifs , if she had tried to get there immediately she got that text, if he ran to his house when she called and he didn't pick

He'll probably be alive and well or be at a hospital being revived

You're the one who started with the ifs, and I'm telling you that if is a probability that could contain numerous ifs either for or against her being able to do anything that would have saved his life.

However, from what you said above, it's obvious that you're just still arguing for the sake of arguing because you can't backtrack on your initial illogical premise.

To each his own then.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:32pm On May 25, 2017
2shure:
Hope that bastard nairabet scammer wont flood this thread with his fake online printing ticket shiiit.
Grow up nairabet scammer
He has over 10 diff accts all with the same handwriting.

Next time you sight the fucker's post report it Rule 16 and rule 18

Go to his profile and report all the spam he posts on different threads 6 months minimum ban
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 6:34pm On May 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:

I 'liked' ur comment, then I saw ur name and I 'unliked' it . grin

I'm literally crying and laughing , the laughter brought tears to my face

Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by bonna4u(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2017
Everblazinggg:
I think this is a case of the agent playing smart and it back fired. Maybe, he collected the customers money without posting the game believing it won't win. We're will he get 600k from? Now that the game has played.

I thought as much.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DrObum(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Boyfriend maybe prospective husband sends " I'm tired of life, I want to commit suicide " you won't show your boss? Explain to him and rush home?

Typical of Nna girls no emotion, no feeling, no emphaty , just pay and fuuurck no wonder dem full Italo

Point is, if you show your boss that message if you work in Cbn they'll let you leave

Stop being silly
Oga, silliness is thinking everyone is either unemployed or works in a baba ijebu shop where work rules and ethics are largely undefined.

Official work rules do not really accept anyone who isn't the employees dependant or the employee herself as an excuse to be off from work.

You should probably get a reasonable job and quit lounging around baba ijebu shops!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebby9z(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

That's the word EMPATHY.
Not all people do.
Some don't naturally because they were born that way.
Some grew to kill Empathy because they been used and abused.
So it takes care, patience, understanding and consistence to revive or teach empathy to those who don't have.
I think your gf needs counseling.
She may be emotionally numb.
No, this one is not numb. I've even tried to dump her many times but she keeps hanging on. I've tried repeatedly to explain the importance but its all been to no avail. Maybe it's because we're in different cities though. But to me, I believe no one needs to beg or force u to show empathy when u love someone cos you should naturally want that person to be around for you to love.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebby9z(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

If it's club, shopping, money they lighten up , that's classic today's girls no emotion just gimme gimme bring bring and if you don't, they start making calls to show you you are just an alternative
That's why I presume every girl I meet to be senseless until she proves otherwise
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 7:25pm On May 25, 2017
ebby9z:

That's why I presume every girl I meet to be senseless until she proves otherwise

And he dey hard dem to prove senseful even you let am repeat same exam 5 times, grin
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ImaIma1(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

If he had parents close by he'd have called them , he's probably from else where working as an agent elsewhere, lady works closely she should have checked on him

Period

So instead of discussing how the person that won 600k will be paid and how an alleged greedy person allegedly squandered money meant for someone else and kills himself, we instead blame the dead man's girlfriend for not going to check on him...
Kontinu!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

Oga, silliness is thinking everyone is either unemployed or works in a baba ijebu shop where work rules and ethics are largely undefined.

Official work rules do not really accept anyone who isn't the employees dependant or the employee herself as an excuse to be off from work.

You should probably get a reasonable job and quit lounging around baba ijebu shops!

Look at this fucker grin

Ọdẹ and you think I'm not gainfully employed? Lol even if you work with the army and you have family emergency, army either attends to it or gives you pass

If you were In drafted to Syria and your family dies, you will be excused immediately to bury your loved one

If you are a surgeon and have a real emergency during a procedure if it can't wait, law allows you to leave otherwise you might be a danger to your own patient you are trying to save

And those are real jobs with gratuity and pension not roadside petrol pump attendant

Muurfucka Swerve to the left olodo
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

So instead of discussing how the person that won 600k will be paid and how an alleged greedy person allegedly squandered money meant for someone else and kills himself, we instead blame the dead man's girlfriend for not going to check on him...
Kontinu!

Click my profile and read my posts I don't have time to sound correct to some people especially those whose balls haven't dropped

C ya
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by JideAmuGiaka: 7:50pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Really? You know he's collected the winning

But u don't think maybe he spent it on her?
That's his choice not the girl.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebby9z(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

And he dey hard dem to prove senseful even you let am repeat same exam 5 times, grin
Where's even the time. On to the next one if she's not acting normal. There's no short supply
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by MarieSucre(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2017
columbus007:
girls of nowadays are mostly gutter girls,they are always money hungry like their bf is their father, most of them cannot even eat in their various houses and they are so lazy.

Justuceleague2
azimibraun
columbus007

1) The same people who will scream "don't generalise" all men are the SAME people generalising ALL women.

2) Let's pretend it ignore the fact that the man is not the architect of his disaster(God rest his soul). Let's just use this as an excuse to be woman-haters.

Next time, make your points, sensibly, without so much hatred. You'll only end up antagonizing women instead of encouraging them.
Have a nice day.

May Allah swt grant him peace in the after life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ImaIma1(f): 8:21pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Click my profile and read my posts I don't have time to sound correct to some people especially those whose balls haven't dropped

C ya

I see your balls on the floor.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DrObum(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Look at this fucker grin

Ọdẹ and you think I'm not gainfully employed? Lol even if you work with the army and you have family emergency, army either attends to it or gives you pass

If you were In drafted to Syria and your family dies, you will be excused immediately to bury your loved one

If you are a surgeon and have a real emergency during a procedure if it can't wait, law allows you to leave otherwise you might be a danger to your own patient you are trying to save

And those are real jobs with gratuity and pension not roadside petrol pump attendant

Muurfucka Swerve to the left olodo
Well, gainfully employed depends on the way you see it. The pick pocket at Oshodi believes he is gainfully employed as he makes enough money for himself and his dependants.

You contradict yourself bro, you quoted the army and surgeons. Good enough you mentioned the word 'family' in both examples.

Now, I ask you, 'is a boy friend also family to work rules?'

The only reason you're even arguing this is because of our general indiscipline at the workplace in this part of the world.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by abbey621(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are just a show off, my daddy owns plenty filling station who gives a hoot? We talking life, love and maybe future you talking trash, I didn't realize your daddy kept the girls or workers forever, whatever the case may be she received a call, she could have excused herself for a few mins and attend to her lover and if your daddy decides to fire her, she'll get a job else where

Use your sense

Your brain is in comatose! Go back and read what was posted specifically:
When she regained consciousness, she told us that the man sent her a text message yesterday (Tuesday), saying he wanted to commit suicide. She said she called his line, but he didn’t pick his calls.

Do you know how many times she might have called him? Do you know if he had joked about such things before? You speak as if you are sitting on a morally placed throne, my friend get the f*ck off and stop judging!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 9:19pm On May 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:
Pardon me asking but "is China a developed country?"
Yes Any sensible informed person should knew this
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
Sebastine1994:

she has her own life and problems

There is no excuse for someone not to respond to a suicide text from a boyfriend except of cause she didn't have feelings for him
If she can't go see him at least get some he knows to see him
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
Skubidude:

Complete defination of my babe, but because of the heavy front n back wey she carry n she come fine well well for face join i gas to manage her like dat. Na my cross how man go do, my only prayer nau be say make i no go bankrupt because of her.

You are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by 1Kaycee1(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2017
grin angry[quote author=koropotopoto post=56853262][s][/s]
a smart chap knows typographical error when he sees it

unlike you i don't claim to be perfect grin[/This is not typo bro, this is addiction ] angry[quote author=koropotopoto post=56853262][s][/s]
a smart chap knows typographical error when he sees it
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by theDEVILisHERE: 10:15pm On May 25, 2017
Deeldorado:

Hi Bro, China is still a developing country, not a developed country.
Every country is still developing in the literal sense China is a 1st world country 1st world countries are classified Developed
Visit china and see for yourself Stop listening western propaganda crap
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Sebastine1994(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

There is no excuse for someone not to respond to a suicide text from a boyfriend except of cause she didn't have feelings for him
If she can't go see him at least get some he knows to see him

she is just a girlfriend and not a wife. My brother the truth is that some human lives are just worthless. Never lose your sanity over some people. They are not worth it.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
Skubidude:

Complete defination of my babe, but because of the heavy front n back wey she carry n she come fine well well for face join i gas to manage her like dat. Na my cross how man go do, my only prayer nau be say make i no go bankrupt because of her.
bros na her selling point be dat,now what's she got to offer?nothing,d same way u will begin to foot all her bills,i av come across such girls severally I just jump in then i'am out,i once had one I tagged a sinking sand,yes a relationship sinking sand,you don't need them.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by columbus007(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
MarieSucre:

Justuceleague2
azimibraun
columbus007

1) The same people who will scream "don't generalise" all men are the SAME people generalising ALL women.

2) Let's pretend it ignore the fact that the man is not the architect of his disaster(God rest his soul). Let's just use this as an excuse to be woman-haters.

Next time, make your points, sensibly, without so much hatred. You'll only end up antagonizing women instead of encouraging them.
Have a nice day.

May Allah swt grant him peace in the after life.
What's there for me to encourage them about?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Skubidude(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

You are part of the problem
How?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Melvinsnow: 11:53pm On May 25, 2017
The agent must have deleted the game with the hope that the games won't win.

And in cases like this, such deleted games won't be in nairabet database .
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 2:39am On May 26, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Every country is still developing in the literal sense
China is a 1st world country
1st world countries are classified Developed

Visit china and see for yourself
Stop listening western propaganda crap

Every country is not developing. There are minimum criteria to be met to be judged as a developed country. You look at indicators like the per capita income, poverty rate, life expectancy and the general quality of life.
The concern of developed countries like the US and Western Europe is to grow (economic growth) as development has been achieved. The concern of developing countries is to grow, and to develop.
China is not a first World country yet. It might be making progress but it is still developing. It is not by what you see in China's big cities. You judge by the standard of living of majority of the populace and it can't be compared yet to what you have in developed countries.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 2:45am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
why are they competing with US in economy grin

You can compete with the US on anything but that does not make you a developed economy yet. China's economic advantage comes mainly from its cheap labour which has made it a major manufacturing. They are making progress but when you match their development indicators with that of the US, they are not at par. Basically, China is a developing country and they themselves know that.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 2:48am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Trash

Don't be emotional. Check for Chinese government documents and see that they describe themselves as developing. There is a difference between rapid growth and development. Rapid economic growth is a necessary condition for development but not sufficient to become developed. China is still developing by most indicators.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Deeldorado: 2:56am On May 26, 2017
imam07:
This guy I don't know where u started your argument and I don't want to know. Are u serious about what u are saying or joking. Please never repeat this in a public place again. Why will u say China is a developing country. Abi u no dey watch satellite news. China is in future since. A complete developed country. I don't need to go into details.

You are being unnecessarily emotional. Development is a technical concept. That you have beautiful skyscrapers or beautiful cities does no make you developed. Development is majorly about the quality of life of majority of the citizens. China has grown rapidly and is still developing. I will just ask you to do a basic google search on 'Why is China a developing country' and you will find Chinese government documents that describe them as developing.

I used to be emotional like you until I found out what it means to be developing and developed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.