Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56101 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Everblazinggg(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2017
I think this is a case of the agent playing smart and it back fired. Maybe, he collected the customers money without posting the game believing it won't win. We're will he get 600k from? Now that the game has played.

10 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by freethesheeple(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love

lol..bitter truth..When the girl has over 70 boy friend,one dieing will never cause malaria for her..life continues naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Justuceleague2: 11:05am On May 25, 2017
freethesheeple:

lol..bitter truth..When the girl has over 70 boy friend,one dieing will never cause malaria for her..life continues naaa

Girls these days be like charging port, anybody can plug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by nc201016(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love
who knows maybe d gal follow chop d money..
in fact d gal could b d cause of d debt..
#fearWoman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2017
u guys should stop blaming d gal.. u don't know her level of exposure and educational background and she is just a pump attendant.. do u think some persons ordinarily would take suicide note serious. sometimes it sounds funny and impossible for someone to say he will commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Celsony: 12:07pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Your are right bro, why will a sane human being stay put when she received text message that her bf want to commit suicide? She is probably after his money.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikp120(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
Why will you steal and squash someone's money like that sef?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by macphilip: 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
Why is nobody talking about the customer that won 600k
who will pay him now?

6 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
macphilip:
Why is nobody talking about the customer that won 600k
who will pay him now?
the "dead"

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by abbeyty(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
iraborosasu:
So the Bros that Won 600k Nkor?

They better Pay him his money O

dead body dey pay bills ?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DrObum(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

That's so insensitive of you.

So, she should leave work because of his text
What if she gets sacked
Do you know the responsibilities that her work caters for
If you are the employer and your employee leaves work because of a text from her bf, you'll clap for her

Her time of resuming work ain't your business, provided she satisfies the terms she agreed with her employer.

If babes ask for money, problem! Now the poor girl is working to earn a living and you're still criticising her!

Uwa ekwe mmeta!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by seenga(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
I don't think the real reason for suicide here is just the fact that someone won a 600k bet. he's just an agent. the parent company are supposed to be responsible for such huge payments. there should be more research on the cause of his death. he could have simply run away but he chose to die for a meagre 600k? to me, something just doesn't add up
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikp120(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
He runs a betting shop, yet he can't pay winning of 600k?

I'm not understanding, 600m or 600k?

Those betting stuffs are scam as far as I'm concerned.
Oga understand how things work na. Did you even understand the write up? I doubt if you ever read it.

He chop client winning ooooooo. Na wetin the writeup talk. Na Nairabet dey pay winning through the betting shop. As Nairabet pay so, na so nigga (agent) allegedly chop am without paying the mula to the nigga wey win am.

You don get am now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by TINALETC3(f): 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
U dnt conclude tins dat way, dnt b 2 fast 2 judge
Justuceleague2:

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by bravesoul247(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Guy, in short, may your days be long. Yo are a very wise man. Most Girls of nowadays think with they yansh instead of there head.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ikp120(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
seenga:
I don't think the real reason for suicide here is just the fact that someone won a 600k bet. he's just an agent. the parent company are supposed to be responsible for such huge payments. there should be more research on the cause of his death. he could have simply run away but he chose to die for a meagre 600k? to me, something just doesn't add up
Did you read the writeup?

Nairabet paid but agent allegedly chop the money without paying it to the winner. How he go take pay back now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by JideAmuGiaka: 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Why will he collect won money from the company and refuse to pay the winner?. The guy is heartless reason why karma blocked his girl friend from attending to him after sending her suicide sms.

5 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by edo3(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2017
Gwsa:
He didn't expect people to win? undecided
I don't have any RIP to give today
Na their prayer be make people no dey win,but i cleared their doubt last 2 months..I won big.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebuka1993(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
He runs a betting shop, yet he can't pay winning of 600k?

I'm not understanding, 600m or 600k?

Those betting stuffs are scam as far as I'm concerned.

its not d agent that should pay, its nairabet that pays.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 25, 2017
Nairabet is going the way of Uber.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by bravesoul247(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

That's so insensitive of you.

So, she should leave work because of his text
What if she gets sacked
Do you know the responsibilities that her work caters for
If you are the employer and your employee leaves work because of a text from her bf, you'll clap for her

Her time of resuming work ain't your business, provided she satisfies the terms she agreed with her employer.

If babes ask for money, problem! Now the poor girl is working to earn a living and you're still criticising her!

Uwa ekwe mmeta!
Guy, you de mad? You de craze abi you get sense so? Is work more important than life? There are many ways she can leave work for the day, she can either call in sick or explain to her supervisor about the stuff or 1000 other things to do just to help save a life. Ok now that the guy is dead why didn't she consider being sacked before rushing down to the scene? I think girls are not the only ones that think like mumu, some guys too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Can you guys give ladies some breathing space at all? Are guys saints themselves?
Instead of focusing on the issue at hand you went ahead to blame ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
he spent the money.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by DanseMacabre(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die.

I'm calling you out because it's insensitive on your part to posit that his girlfriend, who played no role whatsoever, direct or indirect, should be blamed for his suicide. It beats all logic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Justuceleague2:

I don't want to call you a slowpoke but you are one hell of a judgemental prick.. Have you wondered if the gf stays with the guy? What if she is still in her parents home? She did the best she could to dissuade him from killing himself by trying to call him.. Is it her fault that the guy choose the quick way out of his problem?

You're possibly like the guy and even like one of those who put money into MMM. You lot have one thing in common. You make foolish decisions and shift blames endlessly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ebby9z(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

One of the most sensible comments I've read on NL today. Sometimes I tell my girl some very sensitive things to gauge her reaction or attitude but I notice despite all her cries that she loves me, she usually acts indifferently to those things. I have tried to educate her on the importance of being empathetic but then...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.