Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts (43369 Views)

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by tintingz(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And why is your twin brother not here? Honestly I will like to know that chief as well oh. I'm sure he's another character entirely grin grin
Lol, He's on Nairaland, just that he doesn't comment much, he just read front page news daz all. We share same ideology, he's not religious like I'm as well.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2017
modelmike7:

abeg u be DAT guy on your image?
the fine boy with the big eyes?!

Bettlejuice
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
They're ok. Not that beautiful. Na money tone them up. They're well made up though I see signs of aging in them.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Bettlejuice
okay, I'll google that. Been seeing him lately. Thanks.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Rilwayne001: 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, He's on Nairaland, just that he doesn't comment much, he just read front page news daz all. We share same ideology, he's not religious like I'm as well.

Hmmmm.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by freddymanny49: 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
I wanna have 3some with both of u.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by piagetskinner(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2017
just basic chicks.....bloggers can exaggerate for Africa

the only thing captivating is that wicked Benz...me likey
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Dyt(f): 2:53pm On May 25, 2017

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Adeyeancah(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
ednut1:
nawa, Nairaland rule number 10. [/b]Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.[b]
They care less,no be one of mod pushed this to FP? Na money be there target.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by sekem: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
They are not really that hot in my own eyes

Frankly speaking, there's really nothing hot about them

In fact, they are not hot at all

In short, they will never be hot

But I maybe wrong

After all, like they say, beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:
God pls bless me with lots of money and rest of mind so my kids can have the best
Amen and me too ooo
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Dyt(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
Amen and me too ooo

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by trumpcoat(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
Money answereth all things
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by colbankz(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
Elmojiid:
they must be afonja...becos we always rock
ahhannnn

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by colbankz(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
Henryyy:
Yoruba babes got it all. Beauty, brains, sophistication. Na why other tribes dey jealous them. tongue tongue tongue

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by teebillz: 3:56pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm, I no fit talk wetin I see for some twins hand o. #WeekEndThreesome #BestThreesomeEver #BadtGals
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by OMEGA009(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
They remind me of the party I had a set of twins, couple of nights ago.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Kingpee2(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
Chanchit:
Na their papa I pity. They seem rich, so their father's ATM would suffer for all this slaying.
why should their father's ATM suffer ,he is wealthy enough and that's why God blessed him to that height ,stop this your low esteem thoughts on people ,mindsets are different,if you wish to be poor with these kinda twins then it's your choice ....
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2017
colbankz:
E pain am grin tongue tongue
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by dominique(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........they are not identical,one is darker than the other

Identical twins can never be 100% exactly the same. There will definitely be slight differences here and there

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Chanchit: 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
Kingpee2:
why should their father's ATM suffer ,he is wealthy enough and that's why God blessed him to that height ,stop this your low esteem thoughts on people ,mindsets are different,if you wish to be poor with these kinda twins then it's your choice ....

And you said you have great dence of humor. Bro you have no common sense if you can't read between the lines, there's money in their Father's ATM, if you really have sense of humor you would know their father can afford it, that's why the ATM is suffering. SMH.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Markangel: 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
[url=healthblogging.ga]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE »[/url]
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Abagworo(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2017
Buy smooth wig , do some face beats, dress in body enhancement attires and then use good camera to take and edit photos. That's social media beauty for you. 99.9% of the so-called slay queens are downright "fugly" in real life.
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by oblaak(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
ednut1:
nawa, Nairaland rule number 10. [/b]Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.[b]
Shut up. We are nairaland. We are the rules
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by akigbemaru: 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Taiwo Sayo and Kehinde Folajomi Cassie are arguably the hottest and most classy Nigerian twins on Instagram.

One would find it hard to believe that these hot damsels are first class graduates of Pharmacology, as their fashion game is obviously second to none.

The saucy twins who always step out in coordinating outfits go by the name @twogirlzonecloset on instagram and are currently breaking the internet with their beautiful photos which guys can't stop drooling and swooning over.

See more below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/meet-sayo-jomi-hot-nigerian-twins-on-ig.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by kechywillz(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Dem make sense

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Kingpee2(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
Chanchit:

And you said you have great dence of humor. Bro you have no common sense if you can't read between the lines, there's money in their Father's ATM, if you really have sense of humor you would know their father can afford it, that's why the ATM is suffering. SMH.
i strongly believe you should use clear English when writing your words ....
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Kentrasso(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
the only thing I saw was "first class"
You go girls!!
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by Jok3r(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Taiwo Sayo and Kehinde Folajomi Cassie are arguably the hottest and most classy Nigerian twins on Instagram.

One would find it hard to believe that these hot damsels are first class graduates of Pharmacology, as their fashion game is obviously second to none.

The saucy twins who always step out in coordinating outfits go by the name @twogirlzonecloset on instagram and are currently breaking the internet with their beautiful photos which guys can't stop drooling and swooning over.

See more below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/meet-sayo-jomi-hot-nigerian-twins-on-ig.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

nice.. also check out these set of twins on Instagram too you will see they are hotter than these... @lisa_duke1 and @monalisa_duke
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by franzis(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2017
Mtchewww ...... The only breaking am seeing here is breaking the Op head
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by tipsieoladj(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2017
Mhen.. That benz is sexier.. grin
Re: Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts by mzhorlah(f): 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
God please I need beautiful same sex twins .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.