Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (69887 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by TheKingdom: 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
Okorocha should also "reject" APC and a rogue, sick invalid, and coupist as President

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
It's been long His name (Rochas) appeared in d dailies so I guess he just wanted to tell d world he's existing. #Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Sunofgod(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Broken family...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by lafuria1(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is the daughter above 18? Yes

If the daughter married? Yes

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.
politics.

the story will be about nepotism, nobody will care if the daughter was good or not, its okorocha daughter, he surely influenced it.
what okorocha is saying is that who ever appointed his daughter want to give him a bad name of using his position to give his daughter a position in government.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.
and the English is bad.. Fate not faith..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by kabaka1: 10:44pm On May 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Ehen! So Okorocha can reject his own passionate APC appointment? grin grin.May be it wasn't juicy enough.Ndi ara.

U just took d word out of my mouth. Maybe s appointment no go grease her pocket well well

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by padi94(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
Very Nonsense thing, he probably wouldnt have rejected it if it was an SA to the president or DG appointment

Why is it even news sef

the OP is very stupid sef...what is the drama here now...nonsense people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Kiakia(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
doctokwus:
It's not even d rejection of d appointment that worries me here,but the press release itself.
This press release sounds like something penned by a clown,lacking in d finese and sophistry expected of a governors media aide or office.
I also observed the mediocre write up. And to think that the Chief Press Secretary to the governor wrote this hogwash! Very kindagarten, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Johnhug66(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2017
Where's Mr sarrki Them don bring wetin u dey like 2 chop. Come and praise PMB 4 this appointment (even though he's absent)

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by sanpipita(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
What is this? Has Awuka, the in-lawto my governor or should I say minister of education started quarreling with Rochas If so, 2019 is heating up badly.

I'm thinking same thing, imagine Rochas said he was consulted, when his in law is education state minister o

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by pennywys(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Ehen! So Okorocha can reject his own passionate APC appointment? grin grin.May be it wasn't juicy enough.Ndi ara.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by nonsobaba: 11:01pm On May 25, 2017
doctokwus:
It's not even d rejection of d appointment that worries me here,but the press release itself.
This press release sounds like something penned by a clown,lacking in d finese and sophistry expected of a governors media aide or office.
When you have an ex-yahoo yahoo operative, a thug and, evidently, a cultist as governor, all subordinates will naturally fall in line.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by vioment: 11:02pm On May 25, 2017
It makes sense, lets start from start from somewhere. #Nigerianintegrity
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by ngmgeek(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2017
The governor is troubled, and may need some evaluation. I feel sorry for those who chose someone like Rochas to lead them.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
What is this? Has Awuka, the in-lawto my governor or should I say minister of education started quarreling with Rochas If so, 2019 is heating up badly.
Rocha's is against Arwuka idea of appointing his own wife instead of someone else.
Such idea will be see as greediness in the part of Rocha's and awuka.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Codes151(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
So no one else was deem fit to handle that post except a governors daughter?

Rich gets richer !!

Poor.... sorry

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Actuarydeji(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
Forget him jare, he's only playing politics with us ni. If his daughter was given CBN job, he would have gladly accepted it. Bush meat

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by nkemdi89(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
The handwork of anwuka her father in law, after all his son is serving as a personal doctor to his father in law the governor. She just have to come closer to her husband na.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by leofab(f): 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
Nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Abbeycharles(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Foolish man stuupid daughter

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
He who kills by swords never allows anyone to go behind him with a sword.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Austinoiz(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
Funny but silly press release, I must say.
By the way, why is Okorocha at sixes and sevens on the identity of the so-called 'mischief maker' who got his daughter the appointment when her father inlaw is the Minister of State, Education?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by jumobi1(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2017
My governor my governor. This is the mindset of Imo's governor. SMH. What did Imo do to deserve this?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 25, 2017
mymadam:

smiley You've said it all. Thank you jare.

Its called respect and consultation as well as consideration for family
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by discusant: 11:51pm On May 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol, that's an Igbo man in APC for you.

Sometimes, one wonders if all is well with this governor Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by discusant: 11:54pm On May 25, 2017
jumobi1:
My governor my governor. This is the mindset of Imo's governor. SMH. What did Imo do to deserve this?

Ask again.

Imo people were misled by previous governor, Ikedi Ohakim's ineptitude.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by jumobi1(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2017
nurshah:

Its called respect and consultation as well as consideration for family

It's called..Let the daughter reject it on her own. He is insulting his daughters maturity. We understand her dad has power. We understand she may have been appointed to insult him, however he could have asked her to reject it instead of rejecting it for her. She is past the "holding hand" age.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by jumobi1(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
discusant:

Ask again.

Imo people were misled by previous governor, Ikedi Ohakim's ineptitude.

My question still stands. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by goodnija: 12:14am On May 26, 2017
The country is dead. This unschooled idiots has the audacity to this utterly nonsense. Do I blame him? No, this is what we have done with our hands. His daughter got a job and he is not happy about it. This is a country where some person graduated for over 10 years with numerous applications and yet no job.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by discusant: 12:17am On May 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Rocha's is against Arwuka idea of appointing his own wife instead of someone else.
Such idea will be see as greediness in the part of Rocha's and awuka.

If Gov. Rochas Okorocha and his in-law, Prof. Anwuka, the second Minister for Education, want to be very useful to Imo state, let them persuade President Buhari to accept Eastern Palm University, Ogboko, as a federal University for the tens of thousands of qualified Imo state applicants for university education who for now, have no chances of placement in any university.

If they do this, Wallahi, Imolites shall be willing to contribute levies to help build a Rochas Foundation University immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by ABbless(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

see the unprofessional letter of rejection self. smh. when they will not appoint secretaries on merit. just repeating the same message and wasting space. a jss2 student would have done better.shabbish rubbish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.