Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (70045 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by proff010: 6:58am On May 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is the daughter above 18? Yes

If the daughter married? Yes

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.
dats just it if it is nnpc board now no problem. Thief

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On May 26, 2017
And hungry Cone heads are everywhere,garages,bus stops,ogogoro joints,under bridge,gbola,..looking for ise or apo to pick! grin
Rochas,dont just reject the offer like that,give it to some struggling applicant nah...
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by gabe: 7:03am On May 26, 2017
He thinks d appointment is an insult, too small for a gov's daughter. Who needs that paltry FG post when u can loot Imo dry with House of Freeda?
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by gberra: 7:04am On May 26, 2017
Amah70:
cry

Wow!!!

Wondering what Gov. Rochas and wife shall tell people when she campaigns for Senate Seat to represent Orlu zone.

1) Imo state university teaching hospital in Orlu - reduced to comatose state as Rochas refused to provide for accreditation of courses; refused to asphalt dilapidated hospital roads, owes arrears of salaries to workers;

2) Much-vaunted Mgbidi International Market - for where;

3) Urban Drainage project started by former governor Ikwechegh, and which could have also saved the Orlu-Akokwa road - not completed.

4) Orlu Regional Water Supply Scheme, the principal objective which made Orlu massively vote Rochas in 2011 - not started;

5) Roads in Orlu urban area excavated since 2012 abandoned;

6) Prince Hotel Orlu - foundation stone laid since 2012, that's all;

7) Sports Stadium project - abandoned;

(cool Road to Orlu Catholic Diocesan Church - in shambles;

9) Most important road to have led to International Market - abandoned.

Oh, they shall tell: we built the first-ever double lanes road with street lamp poles and school of Hygiene.

cc; Abagworo You'd better debunk this if you ever want me to take you seriously.

-- Daddy
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by cytell56: 7:04am On May 26, 2017
See
obiremy:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE

RE: THE APPOINTMENT OF MRS UJU ROCHAS ANWUKA INTO THE BOARD OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH) OMOKU

-His Excellency Governor Rochas Okorocha Rejects the Appointment.

The attention of the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has been drawn to the publication listing one of the daughters, Mrs. Uju Rochas Anwuka as a member of the Board of the Federal College of Education (Tech), Omoku.

And it is important to swiftly state, with every sense of concern, that the governor had read about the appointment like every other Nigerian because he was never consulted or briefed on the appointment and that is why the whole thing looks suspicious.

To the governor, the appointment was obviously not done in good faith. Whoever was the brain behind the appointment did so out of unbridled mischief. Otherwise, the person behind the appointment would have had the courtesy of either informing the father or the mother.

The truth of the matter is that the governor’s daughter does not need the appointment. The governor has therefore asked whoever was behind the appointment to withdraw it since the daughter would not have needed the appointment, even if he had not become governor.

Indeed, the governor has the feeling that whoever was behind the appointment did it with something else at the back of his or her mind, otherwise the person would have acted well his or her part by informing him or the mother or even the daughter herself.

The daughter and the entire family reject the appointment.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/re-appointment-of-mrs-uju-rochas-anwuka.html
What is dramatic about this?
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by daroz(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2017
obiremy:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE

RE: THE APPOINTMENT OF MRS UJU ROCHAS ANWUKA INTO THE BOARD OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH) OMOKU

The attention of the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has been drawn to the publication listing one of the daughters, Mrs. Uju Rochas Anwuka as a member of the Board of the Federal College of Education (Tech), Omoku.

And it is important to swiftly state, with every sense of concern, that the governor had read about the appointment like every other Nigerian because he was never consulted or briefed on the appointment and that is why the whole thing looks suspicious.

To the governor, the appointment was obviously not done in good faith. Whoever was the brain behind the appointment did so out of unbridled mischief. Otherwise, the person behind the appointment would have had the courtesy of either informing the father or the mother.

The truth of the matter is that the governor’s daughter does not need the appointment. The governor has therefore asked whoever was behind the appointment to withdraw it since the daughter would not have needed the appointment, even if he had not become governor.

Indeed, the governor has the feeling that whoever was behind the appointment did it with something else at the back of his or her mind, otherwise the person would have acted well his or her part by informing him or the mother or even the daughter herself.

Sam Onwuemeodo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/re-appointment-of-mrs-uju-rochas-anwuka.html
Believe me, this can't be from the Press Secretary of a Governor, the write Up is too poor. This was forged by a blogger.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by kingkenny06(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
It's not even d rejection of d appointment that worries me here,but the press release itself.
This press release sounds like something penned by a clown,lacking in d finese and sophistry expected of a governors media aide or office.

You can say that again!
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by nonsobaba: 7:08am On May 26, 2017
What is so difficult to understand in this move? Okoroawusa is preparing his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to be the next governor and he doesn't want anything to distract his daughter from preparing for the first lady job. I just hope that Imo people will not turn out to be confirmed mugus like other igbos suspect them to be when the 2019 governorship election in Imo gets underway.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by gberra: 7:10am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Politicians are allocating spaces to their children while their suporters are here fighting me and sending unnecessary pm to insult me.

To all those sending Pm, go get a Life
I had already written you off but there is still hope for you afterall if sensible individuals could send you Pm.

-- Daddy
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 7:13am On May 26, 2017
gberra:
I had already written you off but there is still hope for you afterall if sensible individuals could send you Pm.

-- Daddy
How are you my darling boy? Did you finish the candy i kept for you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by gberra: 7:21am On May 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
What is so difficult to understand in this move? Okoroawusa is preparing his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to be the next governor and he doesn't want anything to distract his daughter from preparing for the first lady job. I just hope that Imo people will not turn out to be confirmed mugus like other igbos suspect them to be when the 2019 governorship election in Imo gets underway.
This is more like it but..but... will your wawa people agree with you?

--Daddy
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by wadetaw202: 7:21am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:

To all those sending Pm, go get a Life

Some of those sending PM may be serious minded. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

And who told you they don't have a life? When does sending pm to a lady become joblessness? Please change your orientation; it is very wrong. It is VERY NORMAL for a male to seek after a female. Don't make it sound like they are doing something wrong or unnatural.

If you aren't interested, say it categorically without insulting them; being modest and courteous in the way you respond to a male's approach is a sign of good home training.......and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 7:23am On May 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Some of those sending PM may be serious minded. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

And who told you they don't have a life? When does sending pm to a lady become joblessness? Please change your orientation; it is very wrong. It is VERY NORMAL for a male to seek after a female. Don't make it sound like they are doing something wrong or unnatural.

If you aren't interested, say it categorically without insulting them; being modest and courteous in the way you respond to a male's approach is a sign of good home training.......and vice versa
Do you know if I'm married or engaged?
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by wadetaw202: 7:29am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you know if I'm married or engaged?

Even if you are married or engaged, it doesn't call for this kind of comment.

First and foremost, they are not wizards and can't know if you aren't available by simply looking at your dp. If you want them to know you are married or engaged, upload a pic of yourself wearing a ring. Or put "married" or "engaged" in front of your moniker.

Secondly, you should still be courteous when dey approach you, even if you are married or engaged.

Approaching a lady is not joblessness; it is a NATURAL thing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by otunbabrown: 7:30am On May 26, 2017
So Rochas dey form saint now or what? He want to use this to boast again during next campaign.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Joejoe12(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2017
mymadam:

smiley You've said it all. Thank you jare.
Are we all Nigerian? Why is office or the appointment not given to me or you even the person you quotet, we would have apericiateeeeeee betterrrrr. Why govn children who already gotten everytin, hhhhaaaaa in my own country
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Dmanky(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2017
From her title Mrs Rochas Anwuka, she is definitely married but I sympathize with the husband because he won't have total control over his marriage.This is one of the negative consequences one faces when he marries a rich man's daughter.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Govocrete: 7:38am On May 26, 2017
Their governor, their governor. While use task payer money to reject your daughter's appoint? Is she not educated enough to speak for herself? Or is the position too degrading or she lacks the qualification for such position?

So in Imo state, your consult parents before offering a job, what if the parents are not alive, who do you contact.

While Obama was president his daughter worked at a fast food outlet to make money for herself. What did the father do, he encouraged her.

If you need a better appointment for your children Mr. Their governor, make $500 million available and we will lobby for her to be appoint as NNPC group director, Nimasa DG or IMO state embassy to the United nation, we can lobby to create such a position after all people create non existing post in Nigeria for their cronies.

obiremy:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE

Sam Onwuemeodo

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Nobody: 7:47am On May 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Even if you are married or engaged, it doesn't call for this kind of comment.

First and foremost, they are not wizards and can't know if you aren't available by simply looking at your dp. If you want them to know you are married or engaged, upload a pic of yourself wearing a ring. Or put "married" or "engaged" in front of your moniker.

Secondly, you should still be courteous when dey approach you, even if you are married or engaged.

Approaching a lady is not joblessness; it is a NATURAL thing.
Oga leave me alone. It's too early
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by wadetaw202: 7:53am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Oga leave me alone. It's too early

It is well. But kindly stop labelling those approaching you as jobless. When someone has adequate testosterone, he has no choice than to approach a woman. It is not his fault; it is hormonal.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by browseyd22(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
Dumb country,dumb leaders and intelligent followers
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by BOMBEATZ(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2017
Roach Ass
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by agitator: 8:01am On May 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is the daughter above 18? Yes

If the daughter married? Yes

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.

This is the governor the APC westside are touting Igbos should support for president, what a mockery. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by pally123: 8:41am On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
It's not even d rejection of d appointment that worries me here,but the press release itself.
This press release sounds like something penned by a clown,lacking in d finese and sophistry expected of a governors media aide or office.
Thank you my brother, you hit the nail on the head, perfectly.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by lokito: 9:18am On May 26, 2017
jumobi1:

I'm sure the governor can't do anything about the kidnapping and cultists and other worthless lives should be given appointment there.

My brother, no life is worthless. For the past two years over 2000 people died in that small town. No human should accept any appointment there until the Federal Government rehabilitates that town. The death of every human diminishes me because I am involved in mankind.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by glossy6(f): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
ikp120:
Informing father or mother before giving an adult a job?

Anuofia!

I tire oh
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Archbishop88: 9:27am On May 26, 2017
Even the daughter in question is a wife to current minister of state for education(prof. Anwuka). Trustfully, dz professor has lost his homely leadership. So b4 having sex with his wife,he must inform OWELLE ROCHAS. I pity young men pursuing wealthy ladies.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by kolexxy: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
How would they give me something i dont apply for? Neither was i consulted before such appointment was made...Haba! Let's think twice now........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.