Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6581 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
deleted
Re: deleted by chines4(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nmmmmm, out of sight is out of mind. Just be very careful
Re: deleted by kokoye(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
You'll soon forget about her once you go your separate ways. It's lust . . .that's all it is.

I say this because I believe you WANT to do the right thing.

You obvioulsy cant be willign to throw away a solid relationship for lust . . right?

good luck
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
kokoye:

You'll soon forget about her once you go your separate ways. It's lust . . .that's all it is.

I say this because I believe you WANT to do the right thing.

You obvioulsy cant be willign to throw away a solid relationship for lust . . right?

good luck
at first,i just wanted someone to be closed to and talk with since there are few blacks around, and off course we stay in the same hotel, but is not easy spending all d time with a very nice girl, who would be on Skype video for close to 2hours with me daily and all,off course,i cant throw away my relationship back home for this, it just amazes me how i started developing feelings and serious attraction for this woman,but am not sure is lust,am nt sure what lust is now ,all i know is,all my plans to stop thinking or spending time with this lady keeps failing.
Re: deleted by iice(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
You don't want to break up your relationship. Next time you have the urge to text this ugandan lady - Don't.
Better pull back. You people know you can't handle yourselves, and yet you'll throw yourselves into mix like horses in a stampede.
There is no amazing 'how you started developing feelings'. All the time spent together with someone you like. . .duhhh of course some feelings will be thrown into the mix.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
iice:

You don't want to break up your relationship. Next time you have the urge to text this ugandan lady - Don't.
Better pull back. You people know you can't handle yourselves, and yet you'll throw yourselves into mix like horses in a stampede.
There is no amazing 'how you started developing feelings'. All the time spent together with someone you like. . .duhhh of course some feelings will be thrown into the mix.

thank you.thank you.My relationship is already suffering since i met this ugandan girl,i hardly call my lady,in a day,
Re: deleted by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Even the best of us gets roped in by infatuation once awhile.

Why don't you stop communicating with the ugandan so frequently? If you get the urge to call your GF instead.
Re: deleted by MrsChima1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
You confessing L. Reed? tongue
Re: deleted by lindabon: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lord_Reed:

If you get the urge to call your GF instead.

On point. . . . call your gf nxt time you have feelings for the girl?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
lindabon:

On point. . . . call your gf nxt time you have feelings for the girl?  undecided undecided undecided
lol.i will try to.
Re: deleted by Nayah(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Poster, I can understand your feelings, but you know sometimes we can have a crush for someone while we're in love for someone else, it happens but the thing is: Can you make the difference between a crush and real love? cause some people are mistaken and do some useless things, irreparable, so let's aks yourself this question
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Chei bros! This na temptation, with tinini confusion & infatuation! From now go reach January no pass 3 months, before una 2 waka! So you wan because of how many days wey remain, forget ur beauriful chikala wey dey for naija dey wait for you? Anyway sha, the koko of the yarnings be say, we no fit choose pesin wey we go fall in loff with! but as e be say, your mind don dey nak you say you still get babe, e go better to hear your mind o! If you and this ugandan chikala collaborate, and una come waka separate ways, how you go feel? the ugandan babe fit no see am as anything, but you nko? I no fit tell you make u no dey call ugandan babe again, to me that na small pikin sense! you be man, and you suppose dey use ya head for this kain tins! ok, make i ask you, what of to say you don marry this ya babe for Naija area, and company send you go training, you for no meet the ugandan babe? Una for no dey yarn? Una go yarn wella, laugh, do every. But when u remember say you don marry, u go no how to handle am! I know say u no wan eff up, so if i be you, i go dey tell my sef say, i don marry already and anytime wey me and ugandan babe dey talk for phone, i go dey tell am about my babe!. . . try am see! smiley[/size]
Re: deleted by LordReed(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Mrs Chima
Yes am infatuated by you. . .Mr Chima better watch out!
Re: deleted by slimyem: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
*walks in singing*this na temptation with a little confusion,INFATUATION!
Re: deleted by tashanja(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2011
@OP: Abeg, follow your lust, smash de babe and get it out of your system before its too late. Anyway, by the time you return to 9ja its unlikely you can pursue the relationship any further and neither would your gf get to know - unless of course you tell her, or else you will forever for the rest of your life be left wondering what if? cool lipsrsealed
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Poster, I can understand your feelings, but you know sometimes we can have a crush for someone while we're in love for someone else, it happens but the thing is: Can you make the difference between a crush and real love? cause some people are mistaken and do some useless things, irreparable, so let's aks yourself this question
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

*walks in singing*this na temptation with a little confusion,INFATUATION!

, confused,
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^Chei Bros! No be ya fault sha! lonliness na b[b]a[/b]stard! Make you no rejct the invite o! Go but errmm. . . Call ya babe before you go, maybe u go dey think your babe for their sha! I no kno o, na you know wetin you want sha!. . .[/size]
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^Chei Bros! No be ya fault sha! lonliness na b[b]a[/b]stard! Make you no rejct the invite o! Go but errmm. . . Call ya babe before you go, maybe u go dey think your babe for their sha! I no kno o, na you know wetin you want sha!. . .[/size]
, am feeling bad ,my woman trust me die,and we are getting married soon, but Ugandan babe is irresistible since the day i met her, God is in control
Re: deleted by Nayah(f): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2011
goodsegs:

, you got skill(good broken English,good English too), actually,,am a very emotional person,i shouldn't have attached any importance to this friendship,but things got weird and most nights in the hotel, you can get anyone to talk to except her , now she is inviting me to her room tonight(i guess she just wants to have fun.But i like the babe sha, lol)

That will be your test, crush or real love, but if it's real love what would be your future, be realistic
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2011
goodsegs:

, am feeling bad ,my woman trust me die,and we are getting married soon, but Ugandan babe is irresistible since the day i met her, God is in control
[size=14pt]Chei! Honest guy! See make i yarn you something! God no dey allow wetin you no fit handle to come ya way, abi i lie? Even Jesus sef, devil test am with irresistible things 3 times, and Jesus swaggerliciously reject am 3 times, na im the "tempter leave am comot! You no be Jesus sha, but if you fit look temptation for eye, tell am say"you no fit scatter me and my girl friend" trust me, temptation go stop! If you control this ugandan chicala situation wella, i swearilze say e go hard you to cheat on ya wife if una finally marry!. . . Na man u be, if you go fit do like dat! wink[/size]
Re: deleted by legedzBENZ(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2011
op:
if u shine her congo sha, make sure say u wear condo, uganda na HIV hotspot, U HAV BIN WARND!!!
Re: deleted by ebonyvibe(f): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2011
tashanja:

@OP: Abeg, follow your lust, smash de babe and get it out of your system before its too late. Anyway, by the time you return to 9ja its unlikely you can pursue the relationship any further and neither would your gf get to know - unless of course you tell her, or else you will forever for the rest of your life be left wondering what if? cool lipsrsealed

Most realistic reply so far make sure you use a condom o you know you want to
Re: deleted by chines4(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Most realistic reply so far make sure you use a condom o you know you want to
Coming from a lady, I admire that
Re: deleted by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Chei bros! This na temptation, with tinini confusion & infatuation! From now go reach January no pass 3 months, before una 2 waka! So you wan because of how many days wey remain, forget your beauriful chikala wey dey for naija dey wait for you? Anyway sha, the koko of the yarnings be say, we no fit choose pesin wey we go fall in loff with! but as e be say, your mind don dey nak you say you still get babe, e go better to hear your mind o! If you and this ugandan chikala collaborate, and una come waka separate ways, how you go feel? the ugandan babe fit no see am as anything, but you nko? I no fit tell you make u no dey call ugandan babe again, to me that na small pikin sense! you be man, and you suppose dey use ya head for this kain tins! ok, make i ask you, what of to say you don marry this ya babe for Naija area, and company send you go training, you for no meet the ugandan babe? Una for no dey yarn? Una go yarn wella, laugh, do every. But when u remember say you don marry, u go no how to handle am! I know say u no wan eff up, so if i be you, i go dey tell my sef say, i don marry already and anytime wey me and ugandan babe dey talk for phone, i go dey tell am about my babe!. . . try am see! smiley[/size]

Sexkiiz, abegiii reduce ur font grin grin grin grin grin
Re: deleted by MMM2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
op u have not nyashed her yet
Re: deleted by DaDoctor: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP

You arent the only one who has gone tru this before. I persoanally left my gal then(wife now for long years)(went out fro more than a year and still came back not with stories. Even every now and then conferences tie me down in various cities. Yet i didnt find 'A SUPPORTING STRIKER'. Because of the inimical consequences.

My advice is have a rethink and see if you truly love ur 'MAIN STRIKE'R. Else you back off.

why? you have just started and i dont want a situation you come here telling us 'OHHH, AND SHE IS PREGNANT ALREADY, WHAT DO I TELL MY 'TOP STRIKER 'BACK IN NAIJA?'

A word is enough, in issues like this face reality and not sentiments, cos not all relationships MUST end in marriage. or live long. Though we advise so.
Re: deleted by Nakingson: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Tomorrow, u may b in another country for a training and may be meet another girl lets say a sudanese! Is that how u will act? U will dump this Uganadan girl just like u want to dump the Nigerian girl now!

Pls, be a matured man. Travelling abroad for training should be a breakthrough for u and ur Babe and am sure she must be praying for u so don't allow lust make u break ur original relationship for just no excuse.

Discover ur weakness and deal with it on time, this is not too good in my own opinion.

All the best man.
Re: deleted by mopol2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
@op

your are seriously lose and i big animal for leaven a beautiful naija babe for common uganda ,

4uck u dis posting this bullshit and am sure u are not a nigerian , undecided
Re: deleted by LongOne1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Can you resist her if she tries to seduce you? Are you that strong? You should ask yourself these questions before going to her room.

Take her somewhere else if you must see her tonight or you might end up in her bed. From your posts, it seems that’s where you want to be anyway.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: deleted by DaDoctor: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
mopol.1:

@op

your are seriously lose and i big animal for leaven a beautiful naija babe for common uganda ,

4uck u dis posting this bullshit and am sure u are not a nigerian , undecided

interpreters please help!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question For The 'single' Ladies / Looks Vs Eloquence / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.