Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17445 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by orimsamsam(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
nkwuocha:

grin grin
Sincerely if I knew you were still a kid.I would have ignored you.It's very very easy to you in flesh as it is.It's okay to defend your tribe but be very discrete about your information.Don't display your email address or other social media handle.Again don't use your name or abbreviation from your name as well.Went through your facebook page,my last born is way older than you.You're still under the care of your parents to start with.

I suggest you open an alternate account.

you are something else, do you knw my age.
I wasn't saying anything in the thread, was just reading comment when I came across my name, that was the first time I commented,

Thank you,
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Wyttcat: 4:09am On May 28, 2017
Very funny! You know ibos are obsessed with anything Yoruba and can't stand on their own, this is why any forum created by you or any other ibos won't thrive, you just must have Yoruba to feel alive.
blues2022:
Igbos on this forum, time to answer your papa name..... leave this forum..... asp. I'm creating a thread on this direction. If the mod like they should bring it down, as they did to my previous article on this issue. Nothing is changing as long as this contraption continue. Leave this forum for your own good.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Wyttcat: 4:16am On May 28, 2017
Dipping to that already! We need to fumigate the kobokobo rodents out of our spaces.
Alcatraz005:

I am really saddened and tired of their wahala but I know their issue will be resolved soon. I passed oshodi yesterday and I saw the large parcel of land where the Igbos used to use for their business being used by a Yoruba church and I was elated. I am sure our Muslim brothers will use it too for Ramadan programs. The subtle evacuation of the igbos from our land should be a fundamental objective and directive principle of all state governments in the Southwest henceforth. Other ethnic groups in Nigeria are always welcome in yorubaland. The igbo issue will be solved through either the actualisation of Biafra or the enthronement of true federalism.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2017
Whatever any deluded miscreants may say, we give no damn, @alcatraz005 has spoken our minds and is our spokesman. Deal with that, raze, insult, weep and shed tears, we care less.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Olu317(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2017
MrAlfa:

Free Ilorin first.
Free ONICHA too. After all, Obi of Onicha came from BINI Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by SonOfEl(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Bilateral wetin? Wetin dey in Biafra for us to exchange trade treaty on? Nothing! Is there anything you have in Biafra that can increase our economy, beside labour? We dont need a bilateral agreement on labor because by default you will migrate to Yorubaland by force or fire.

You lack understanding of what bilateral agreements are meant to achieve, so shut up!

....And you think you have made sense with your wannabe junk post?

Whether you agree or not, since there has been inter ethnic marriages and some good will between some Nigerians and biafrans...There will be bilateral relations.

Idiot you want reap where you did not sow, so you can steal our investments...Lazy pig. Did anyone stop you from coming down east to invest? Is Lagos your father's property?

Did Britain fight the investments of the US and vice versa because they broke away in 1776? Your brain must have been bleached.

Finally, you can't speak for all Nigerians, Particularly those with good will, so you SHUT UP.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by SonOfEl(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Lagos @50 and not one single picture of a flattie. That should tell y'all something. I like the way ambode is panel beating their flat heads

Mugu unlimited..... I saw two igbo portraits as part of the former GOVENORS of Lagos, NDUBUISI KANU and EBITU UKIWE. You can't change history. Go and die!
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2017
SonOfEl:

Mugu unlimited..... I saw two igbo portraits as part of the former GOVENORS of Lagos, NDUBUISI KANU and EBITU UKIWE. You can't change history. Go and die!
You mean only these two old reprobates made the list by virtue of their former position. Enjoy the crumbs.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkedisEbube: 10:17am On May 28, 2017
SonOfEl:

Who are "our"? Lazy scoundrels. We owe you no apology. We pay our taxes and we are free to move wherever we like as long we remain in the status quo of a country called Nigeria. So go and die.

Chika Raphel, why are you disgracing your late parents online?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikennablue(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Many new members might not know me here but i was a fierce e-warrior for my yoruba tribe on this platform that i got so notorious for my radical views about the igbos specifically. I had to lay off due to professional and personal commitments. I have however not failed to notice the continuous, unabated and unwarranted attacks on the yorubas by the igbos because of this biafra issue. This is a very worrisome development which needs to be nipped in the bud by seun osewa - who himself is an honorable yoruba man in whom we are well pleased.

I would say this only once to the igbos and i implore them to listen carefully. MOST YORUBAS ARE INDIFFERENT TO ANY THING THAT CONCERNS IGBOS. As a matter of fact, most yorubas hate the igbos passionately and are just being held back from unleashing their rage because of our tolerant nature and the respectful nature of the omoluabi. The actualisation of biafra is what most yorubas want so we can be rid of the influx of igbos into our towns and cities which have had serious implications for our culture and way of life. I would not belabour the point of how most Nigerians view igbos because it is common knowledge. At this juncture, i would say as a yoruba man {A christian for that matter}, that i am now sick and tired of the whinings, inferiority and persecution complex of the igbos and if i had the power, i would grant biafra before dawn. I am sure this is the prevalent sentiment with 99% of Yorubas. I dare say that if the online insults dont abate, we risk seeing radical yoruba youths unleash violence on igbos on yoruba soil. You cant be on yoruba soil- with the numerous attendant benefits- and continue to hate the sons and daughters of the soil. We need to be careful not to trigger xenophobic attacks by yorubas on our igbos brother due to the vitriolic insults being dished out on this forum. I know for a fact that a lot of yorubas come online to view the insults being heaped on them by igbos inspite of our hospitality towards them. I speak on my behalf of myself and and surely numerous other self respecting yorubas and i say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of the insults, hate and denigration of the yorubas by the igbos. If igbos hate the yorubas so much, why dont you vacate our schools, churches and cities in droves back to the east?

The insults being heaped on the Acting President {Yemi Osibanjo} by the igbos since the biafra conference in Abuja has not gone unnoticed and is indeed regrettable. Prof. Osibanjo spoke in his capacity as the Acting President and a member of the Elite in Nigeria and could not have been expected to posit otherwise. It was funny seeing Prof Osibanjo being villified, annihilated and castigated by igbos on this forum who had hitherto taken him as their saviour in the face of alleged hate of the igbos by PMB. The sudden 360 degree turn by the igbos indeed goes to show that they are an emotional bunch who can be tossed around by whatever wind that blows in Nigeria's political atmosphere. The biafran agitation will be taken seriously by other Nigerians the moment they stop fleeing their ancestral lands in search of greener pastures in yoruba and hausa lands. Igbo elites too have to be summoned to table the issue of referendum on the floor of the National Assembly for robust debate. No amount of insults against yorubas and by extension the Nigerian state on the social media will bring about the actualisation of biafra. If the igbos continue on this ignoble path, they will never ascend the Nigerian Presidency and continue to be pariah in the Nigerian Political space. Constant cries of marginalization by the igbos is now seen as a source of comic relief to other Nigerians who enjoy seeing the igbos cry. It befuddles young Nigerians like me why such a big, industrious and enterprising ethnic group like the igbos have descended in the pecking order in Nigeria to the point where the ijaws are taken more seriously than them{igbos}

The bitter truth is that the igbos have burnt all the bridges they could have used to reach out to other ethnic groups in Nigeria through unbridled insults, ma
Am an igbo, born and bred in the north, my 2 best friends are a yoruba and a nupe. I've always wanted a strong and united nigeria. Am nt yet firm on my stand for or against the agitation of ipob. I've always thought that diversity is not an impediment to the Nigeria's dream but with posts like this am confused.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by SonOfEl(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You mean only these two old reprobates made the list by virtue of their former position. Enjoy the crumbs.
Shame!

Am ashamed to share the same term as an Nigerian with you. Hypocrite​. All your family lineage cannot stand half as tall as these two men in terms of laudable achievement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Governor Willie Obiano holds Mum's Requiem In Agululeri.photos / Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church / Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.