Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17468 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by laudate: 12:44pm On May 27, 2017
7lives:
Why would I go to Alaba to fight when I can write a petition to the ministry of environment that Alaba or Ladipo is too dirty, and before you say hello, another demolition will be loading.
Think, think, think, that block you carry around is empty no brain in it at all.
Is it not the same pompousity that's making land Lords to reject Igbo tenants?, you cannot fight a man in his territory, he will destroy you.

Chukwu biko!! See heavy finishing.... shocked Wait first, when did you become a petition writer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 27, 2017
Lagos @50 and not one single picture of a flattie. That should tell y'all something. I like the way ambode is panel beating their flat heads

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
allhavesinned:

I promise you, I'll get you and believe me you will pay for this your post and insult on the igbo nation, . YOU CAN HIDE under a faceless forum and type rubbish but not for too long, watch out, this is a promise
You are a monkey you will get him?stupid orangutan
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Abolore3(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
Very simple - Only Igbo born or descendant that are grateful, thankful, wish Yoruba people well, wish us progress, peace, bless Yoruba people and Yoruba land shall prosper in our land.

Any non-Yoruba and their descendant that live in Yoruba land, make a living, finds livelihood on Yoruba land and with her people, breath the air of our land, eat the food of our land, drink of water yet does not bless Yoruba land and Yoruba people, is ungrateful to Yoruba land and Yoruba people, harbour evil and negative thoughts against Yoruba land and Yoruba People, wishes and speaks evil against Yorubaland and Yoruba people, seek to intimidate, harass and usurp any Yoruba person our soil, seek to cause confusion and destruction - such person or group of people and their descendants shall Labour, Toil, Sow, Produce, Invest, Harvest but never reap from the fruit of their labour. They shall seek but never find, they shall come into the Yoruba land and leave with nothing, they shall find know no success and prosperity in Yoruba land.

But should they be grateful and express their gratitude openly, bless the land, bless the people and wish the people prosperity and progress, only then will they prosper in the land (Amen).

Ko ri fun yin, gege bi ero okan yin siwa (Ase Wa).

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Iamwrath: 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
Your head will forever be correct
Paretomaster:

Exactly, I believe, they are just looking for someone to forment trouble with, even the Hausa's that rarely rreply them here are always dragged into their hate filled speech.

You don't need to blame them, the hatred was passed to them from generation to generation.

Forget the chestbeating, and cry for Biafra here n there, if you all asked them to leave the Nigerian soil today, many of them will rather die than move, that's when u will hear even d chronic Biafra agitator tell u, he wanna stay here as a foreigner, " in what they refer to as d ZOO.

They caused the civil war that had their a** whipped, yet they always cry more than the berieved.

Our brothers from d east, note that neither the Hausas nor d Yorubas hate you, they only respond to curb ur excesses here, the Hausa even hardly respond, as they know ur antics.

If u truly wanna leave, y disturbing the peace of d nation, when u have elders, and ppl dining, and whining with the Nigeria state, when u don't even speak d mind of majority?

Finally, why making fruitless attempt to pitch other Nigerians against themselves? You ve open countless thread to pitch the Hausa's, against The Yoruba severally, all failed woefully, we haven't forget how u tried so hard to see the Ife crisis escalate, so u can rejoice.

Please leave the Rest of us alone, if u so much hate Nigeria, y haven't u all moved back to ur enclave? Why did u need our blessings to leave?

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by 7lives: 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
laudate:

Chukwu biko!! See heavy finishing.... shocked Wait first, when did you become a petition writer? cheesy

How difficult is it to write a petition?.
So you don't know the power of petition?.
Bro don't play with fire o.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by laudate: 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
7lives:
How difficult is it to write a petition?.
So you don't know the power of petition?.
Bro don't play with fire o.

Hehehe....are you from Ekiti, by any chance? cheesy I hear those chaps are good petition writers....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:
IkediEbube and Blue2020, thanks for the entertainment. I don laugh tire. I used to be pained at the inter tribal diatribes even though I don't belong to any but now it has become entertainment for me.

IkediEbube(Anthony Joshua-your mouth sharp and bitter, very acidic). I fear you. Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) you dey try. well done to the two both of you to have reached round 12.I hail una stamina . Make una continue. Round 13 loading.

Lolzzzz
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ovamboland(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2017
Ikeg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the rat accusing me of being in pain yet he,has,been quoting the same comment to wrote the same shit.

Do you need a tissue. I've seen your picture so I know how poverty ridden you are so I'm going to assume you can't even afford a damn tissue.

You wishing extermination of igbo when yoruba are being attacked like almost every year by different tribe. The Ijaws have killed you, the fulani have killed you and enslaved y'all, the hausa killed you, the dahomney have killed you, who the Bleep hasn't even killed y'all yet. Hell even una despise your own selves that your entire history is littered with you people killing eachother. So bad that the damn Oba had to beg the British to colonize una just to stop the killing.

No wonder your Savage tribe is the rapid dog of "one nigeria". If left by yourselves, you animals would wipe eachother off the face of the earth like your ancestors were in the path of doing. Shit you already doing it with your ritualism hunting and skull mining. Savages

You obviously don't know anything about the Yoruba state to spew such nonsense, Nupe and Borgu kingdoms in present Niger and parts of Kebbi were tributary states (like colonial states) to Oyo empire. Likewise, the Dahomey was a vassal state that paid tribute for peace for decades and their defining historical highpoint was to shake off the hegemony of Oyo. By the agreement, the crown prince of Dahomey served and was brought up in the Oyo palace for indoctrination and training in government. Other nearby kingdoms feared to attack Dahomey as that attracted punishment from the Oyo cavalry, so Dahomey benefited from the arrangement. Like any other human group, they desired independence and rebelled periodically and got punished. Internal strife and succession issues in Oyo led to decline and they could no longer control their far flung colonies as they declared independence one after the other, just the same way USA declared independence from UK and they failed to stop them by force. Due to this weakness and fighting on many fronts the Oyo cavalry could now be defeated by forces such as Dahomey. Read up who Gezo and Gelele was to Dahomey.
In the midst of this confusion came the Fulani invasion of the Hausa states and led to the take over of Ilorin not by invasion or conquest but by subterfuge. If there was no fear of Oyo empire there would have been a direct invasion to gain a foothold in Yoruba land. Of course the Fulani had taken over the Yoruba colonial states Nupe and Borgu which had since declared independence from Oyo. The Fulani emboldened by the Ilorin takeover attempted further invasion of Yoruba land and they were soundly defeated at Oshogbo in 1840's by Ibadan forces a successor state to the power of the Oyo empire. No further attack was attempted.

Don't join the ignorant to start saying Yorubas don't know the art of war, we just know more than enough about alliance, diplomacy, negotiation, flanking, pincer movement, honour.

I know you're wishing you can narrate Ibo history without copy and paste from google if it exists. You wish you can tell us blow by blow how ibo arrived the SE forests from Palestine than your gut feeling. I understand the feeling of drawing a blank.

Any time you hear Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ilorin you should imagine what state Enugu, Aba was like at that time in history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 3:25pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Lolzzzz
Badt guy
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2017
X
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Chino11

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
Permit me ladies and gentlemen as the impartial referee to announce the beginning of round 13 of this most entertaining and intellectually stimulating and bloodless e-boxing match between Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) and IkediEbubes (Anthony Joshua) after a brief respite. Let the bout begin!!!!

Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) arrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrready?

IkediEbubes (Anthony Joshua) arrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrready?

The bell rings krinnnnnnnggggg! Krinnnnnnnggggg!!! Krinnnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 4:09pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:
Permit me ladies and gentlemen as the impartial referee to announce the beginning of round 13 of this most entertaining and intellectually stimulating and bloodless e-boxing match between Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) and IkediEbubes (Anthony Joshua) after a brief respite. Let the bout begin!!!!

Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) arrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrready?

IkediEbubes (Anthony Joshua) arrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrready?

The bell rings krinnnnnnnggggg! Krinnnnnnnggggg!!! Krinnnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!

Blues2020 is my boy, i will see him when i come to Naija.

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Blues2020 is my boy, i will see him when i come to Naija.
Mutherfucker you made them placed a ban on my moniker blues2022.... I never finish with you. Why you no dey reply my email. Idiot. Do and facilitate your coming to naija so that we can slug it out. Brainless senile scumbarge. Bastard son of bitch. The mod are your accomplice. Thank God I have you on your balls, through your email..... why are you are using a proxy to commune with me, if no be fear dey kill you. I'll deal with your useless cone head. dumb ass fagot.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:17pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Blues2022 is my boy, i will see him when i come to Naija.
Choi Choi IkediEbubes (AJ) delivers his trademark savage jabs. Will this be a TKO?

Blue2022(V. Klitschko)staggers, fumbles, reels. My God! My my my, can he go on? he's probably dazed right now but thank goodness! he regains his balance. What a man, he's got the genes of Amalinze the Cat in him. Bout continues.
Nice footwalk there by Blue2022 (V Klitschko)

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
mekuzi09:

Mutherfucker you made them placed a ban on my moniker blues2022.... I never finish with you. Why you no dey reply my email. Idiot. Do and facilitate your coming to naija so that we can slug it out. Brainless senile scumbarge. Bastard son of bitch. The mod are your accomplice. Thank God I have you on your balls, through your email..... why are you are using a proxy to commune with me, if no be fear dey kill you. I'll deal with your useless cone head. dumb ass fagot.
[/s]

How can i let them ban you when am not the mods. I have been banned many times and i serve my ban. I have replied your mails but its all curse and insult, you were just cursing and making noise there so what do you want me to do? I will come to your Awka to meet you, what else do you want? I hate the way you making noise and forming tough guy. You are weak like your mothers sag boobs, the wicked witch was even banished from your village for bringing a calamity like you to this world. Just stop pouring your smelly spits on me, i hate cowards.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:32pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

Well, well, hey folks see what we got on our hands right now. By some peculiar form of African jazz Blue2022 has transformed, I mean he has transformed into mekuzi09(V Klitschko).

He promptly delivers a swift rash of blows on IkediEbubes (AJ).

Me:IkediEbubes (AJ) huffs and puffs. Looks tired to me, what do you think, Alariwogozi

Alariwogozi: well mekuzi09 should be careful, IkediEbubes is most dangerous when he appears tired, you remember what happened at Wembley last time out.

Me: yeah, yeah

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

How can i let them ban you when am not the mods. I have been banned many times and i serve my ban. I have replied your mails but its all curse and insult, you were just cursing and making noise there so what do you want me to do? I will come to your Awka to meet you, what else do you want? I hate the way you making noise and forming tough guy. You are weak like your mothers sag boobs, the wicked witch was even banished from your village for bringing a calamity like you to this world. Just stop pouring your smelly spits on me, i hate cowards.
Whoooooshhhh!!!!!!! IkediEbubes (AJ) Savage you are, wicked you be. Way to go mehn
Alariwogozi: I didn't see that coming. IkediEbubes is relentless
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

Well, well, hey folks see what we got on our hands right now. By some peculiar form of African jazz Blue2022 has transformed has transformed into mekuzi09(V Klitschko). He promptly delivers a swift rash of blows on IkediEbubes (AJ).

Me:IkediEbubes (AJ) huffs and puffs. Looks tired to me, what do you think, Alariwogozi

Alariwogozi: well mekuzi09 should be careful, IkediEbubes is most dangerous when he appears tired, you remember what happened at Wembley last time out.

Lolzzzzz. You be real comedian. Lol
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

Thunder fire your ugly perpetual shit dropping nyash. So you expect me to reply you with decorum, when you started the insult? You're on a long thing scumbag. Go back to this thread and see who started the madness. You are mad, and so is your generation, you vain idiotic fraudster. What are you doing in the UK, if not internet scam? Niga I'm ready for you..... since you're ready to roll on the mud, we will do it big time. The street is home niga, so come down and do your worst. I'm waiting. I've sent my details to you; send the hitmen or come down by yourself, if you got the balls, idiot son of bittch. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

Well, well, hey folks see what we got on our hands right now. By some peculiar form of African jazz Blue2022 has transformed, I mean he has transformed into mekuzi09(V Klitschko).

He promptly delivers a swift rash of blows on IkediEbubes (AJ).

You dey craze'o cheesy
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:48pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:
You dey craze'o cheesy
All this tribal things no good my brother.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

Thunder fire your ugly perpetual shit dropping nyash. So you expect me to reply you with decorum, when you started the insult? You're on a long thing scumbag. Go back to this thread and see who started the madness. You are mad, and so is your generation, you vain idiotic fraudster. What are you doing in the UK, if not internet scam? Niga I'm ready for you..... since you're ready to roll on the mud, we will do it big time. The street is home niga, so come down and do your worst. I'm waiting. I've sent my details to you; send the hitmen or come down by yourself, if you got the balls, idiot son of bittch. angry
Lawd Lawd lawdieee, see e-blood coming out of AJ mouth.

I haf die. Runs to go call the mods
Alariwogozi please continue
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

All this tribal things no good my brother.
That niga no know say some people don craze before. All die na die. Person no dey die two times. I'm not tribal, but the niga got on my nerves. Na shake my body dey so, as I dey type give you.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

That niga no know say some people don craze before. All die na die. Person no dey die two times. I'm not tribal, but the niga got on my nerves. Na shake my body dey so, as I dey type give you.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

Easy, easy. No shaking. Terror is real

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
MY PEOPLE ABEG MAKE UNA CHECK THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY ON TOP THIS THREAD grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Sweetguy25: 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

As a matter of fact, most yorubas hate the igbos passionately and are just being held back from unleashing their rage because of our tolerant nature and the respectful nature of the omoluabi.

Thats all there is to no.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
mekuzi09:

[/s]

So cursing will now save you from the calamity you inherited from your adopted father? You are so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.  I will always torment you till you hang yourself so i can piss on your unmarked grave. You make a lot of noise and its pissing me off, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Kid, i will come to your cursed Awka and deal with you, dont have time for all the curse you sending to my email.

Isaac, I used to pity your adopted father, no wonder he was stoned to death for stealing ugwu. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature,  a spineless little worm and a walking vomit. You are weak and your compressed head will be pummelled as usual. Dirty boy
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 5:10pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

Of course, a dirty thing like you that sleep with his own mother is crazy. Good you know, pathetic cannibals forming no tribalist, you are a miserable and poverty ridden tribalist, you say worst on this forum. Be bold and stop being a coward. M.oronic nitwit
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

So cursing will now save you from the calamity you inherited from your adopted father? You are so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.  I will always torment you till you hang yourself so i can piss on your unmarked grave. You make a lot of noise and its pissing me off, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Kid, i will come to your cursed Awka and deal with you, dont have time for all the curse you sending to my email.

Isaac, I used to pity your adopted father, no wonder he was stoned to death for stealing ugwu. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature,  a spineless little worm and a walking vomit. You are weak and your compressed head will be pummelled as usual. Dirty boy
Ewooooooooo IkediEbubes(Anthony Joshua) rallies back with a devastating sucker punch

Alariwogozi : Wawuuuuu, Hian, wetin be dis, he go kill mekuzi09 ooo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by BabaRamota1980: 6:21pm On May 27, 2017
Ikeg:

OMG I'm allergic to yoruba stupidity.

My God being on this forum, I am constantly wondering why you lot self deluded yourselves when you self credited una selves "most educated". Majority of you lots on this forum continously give credit as to why free education was just a complete waste of time and why you lots are head in head with North in terms to educational status in zoo.

Google the definition of military casualties and civilian casualties before ranting out your ignorance.

Lastly what bunch of useless cowards you lots are. First to screech on going on killing spree on Igbo and when dared to do the sh1t you've lots have been screeching about, immediately you back track and screeching "we'll defeat you intellectually". Yeah by licking the assholes of North in hopes to get sprinkles off the fat food they eat. Anyone can be an Ass licking slave, the only difference others have dignity.

Anything I see a yoruba chest beating about extermination. I bust out laughing grin grin cheesy you've been fucking whipped left and right by several tribes in that your own lands and till date, you have never done shit but wail. Don't make me laugh. Coward!!

...but who is the first people you cry to when we touch you? UN!

Have you ever seen Yoruba crying to UN for protection? Never!

Ibo is always the one running to Human Rights group for shelter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

ICPC recovers three ambulances, 500KVA Transformer from Senator Buruji Kashamu / Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.