Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17330 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

I'll take you serious when your moniker reflect your real treacherous character.... for now, you can sit your butt down and watch events on the sideline.

Issac, Shut your dirty mouth, its a moniker and anyone can use anything. Learn to be bold, we both hate each other. No pretense, you hate and wish us evil and we wish you more. Playing the victim is a sign of cowardice, be bold for once in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
See them.... hypocrites. Even Satan will be jealous of these people I swear. You guys taunts us here time without number with the picture of Biafran starving children, and even threaten to repeat the evil again, if given the chance....now you re getting worked up by rebuttals. Plan your evil, and do your worst......... Nothing is new under the sun. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nwakaumu(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Its in your DNA to always play the victim, you lousy miscreants are born hypocrite. For God sake, the hatred is mutual. Some foolish Yorubas forming sophisticated are now waking up, the hate and curse on radio biafra is being munched and sent to them so they can know the kinda animals you guys are, stop the pretence we both hate each other. No love anywhere.
look at how stupid and hypocritical you re sounding by admitting that we both hate each other and at the same time expect igbo to show you love.Your problem seem to stem from the fact that Igbos have outdone you weak ass in the hating game, but instead of you to step up your game you coward started crying like a sissy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
Nwakaumu:
look at how stupid and hypocritical you re sounding by admitting that we both hate each other and at the same time expect igbo to show you love.Your problem seem to stem from the fact that Igbos have outdone you weak ass in the hating game, but instead of you to step up your game you coward started crying like a sissy.

Who is this m.oron? You are truly behaving like your late father, no sense at all. Where did i ask for love from you? Are you mad? Have you even shown yourself love, is hatred not part of your culture. I am telling your devilish brother to stop pretending and be bold to admit that we both hate each other. I dont need to pretend, i hate you with passion and pray you all nitwit leave our region hence my support for your biafraa. Read to comprehend instead of disgracing your family here. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

Thunder fire your father idiot. I wish I can lay my hand on you. I swear, I go use you do example. Idiot. Na your father give me Isaac? I don't give a fuvc if the mod comes for me. But I repeat, God punish your generation. Idiot. Quote me again. angry.... anuvia.... You get luck.... angry

Isaac, Woe betides you and your worthless mother in her grave. Lay hands on me? Buhahahahaha. Thats your final end, you will kiss canvass in 2mins. You are Isaac, kill your worthless self if you are pained. Ogun kill you and your cursed generations, malnourished nitwit.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Isaac, Woe betides you and your worthless mother in her grave. Lay hands on me? Buhahahahaha. Thats your final end, you will kiss canvass in 2mins. You are Isaac, kill your worthless self if you are pained. Ogun kill you and your cursed generations, malnourished nitwit.
You are a baby. I no be soft pikin like you..... We don run show, both in the barrack and on the street. I be confirm Barack boy... don't fuvck with me. If I jam you, niga, you'll be dead. I'm done with you. Na public forum we dey, so you fit make mouth. Bye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
Nwakaumu:
The only thing I understood from the Op's comments as he claimed to be yoruba E-warrior, is that I his Igbo counterparts have whipped his ass. and yoruba being cowards he ran away only to come here making empty threats I got one message for you Yorubas: just attack igbo in any part of ur land and wait for the retaliation. It is gonna be bloodbath for you people at least here in onitsha.we ve prepared ourselves for any eventuality. you should ask hausas what they saw in onitsha in 2006 when they kill our people in the north during the early phase of boko haram bombing.they ve now begun to respect themselves;now is yoruba turn to feel the same massacre. I dare you, bring it on,we re waiting.or we might even strike you first from the way things are looking.

Pathetic coward ranting online. Buhahahahaha. For every 1 Yoruba in your shithole, 500k Igbos are in the SW. I love how you flat heads rant and make noise online. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:45pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
blues2022:

You are a baby. I no be soft pikin like you..... We don run show, both in the barrack and on the street. I be confirm Barack boy... don't fuvck with me. If I jam you, niga, you'll be dead. I'm done with you. Na public forum we dey, so you fit make mouth. Bye.
[/s]

Typical loudmouthed animal, all noise as usual like ojukwu of cursed memory. Issac Chukwuemeka, you are a certified coward like your late father and can only make noise online. You are a barrack boy, so? Get lost and go sell your gala before i smack your flat head. Dirty thing like you chest beating online. Are you mad?

10 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical loudmouthed animal, all noise as usual like ojukwu of cursed memory. Issac Chukwuemeka, you are a certified coward like your late father and can only make noise online. You are a barrack boy, so? Get lost and go sell your gala before i smack your flat head. Dirty thing like you chest beating online. Are you mad?[/s]
Continue...... na me and you.... ego reach you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

Continue...... na me and you.... ego reach you.

Shut up Isaac, you are no different from your late father. All noise and no action, just f.uck off

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

Typical loudmouthed animal, all noise as usual like ojukwu of cursed memory. Issac Chukwuemeka, you are a certified coward like your late father and can only make noise online. You are a barrack boy, so? Get lost and go sell your gala before i smack your flat head. Dirty thing like you chest beating online. Are you mad?
Orimogunje Samuel Aduragbemi, I don see you finish. You too fragile to face me.... Please, don't ever mention me again. You are still malnourished teen. If I touch you, honestly you'll be dead. I'll ignore you henceforth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 7:00pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
blues2022:

Orimogunje Samuel Aduragbemi, I don see you finish. You too fragile to face me.... Please, don't ever mention me again. You are still malnourished teen. If I touch you, honestly you'll be dead.
[/s]

Buhahahaha. E pain the animal, no be only Orimogunje Samuel, na Ololade Jacob. Lmaooo. I dont know why you always deny yourself, be proud of yourself fool. I will mention you over and over and you cant do anything than hit your flat head on the wall. Isaac, you are a coward and will die a coward.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2017
IkediEbubes ............. This idiot.... your Igbo mother is your saviour..... Prince Ikedi. If not, that your fat face, them go use punch reduce am for you. Idiot. Na beating you go chop until you learn to mind your business. However, I'll take this as more of online childish tantrum from you. Just don't mention me again or I'll take up this issue personal and I swear, I'll deal with your fuckging ass. I'm warning you...
keep off from my mention. I no gree na him dey tear pant.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I tried my hardest not to have a go at your family. But, being the ugwu-republicans that you guys are, with zero family values, you went for mine. So, I'll just tell you this:

YOUR FAMILY TREE IS A CACTUS, 'COS EVERYONE ON IT IS A PRICK!

A cactus is still better than a child from a SLAVE.

You worthless gene pool comes from an Ass whipping Savage who the European disposed after using them as a mere rag.

Hell the worst part of ot, considering the ancestry you came from you come from ancestors who sat their fat useless asses waiting as other slaves fought the white master. After their hardwork, your ancestors ran immediately givern opportunity to return back to Africa instead of continuing fighting like the rest of them did. It well written that the Brazilian slaves were the weakest throughout the Rebels act of Atlantic slave. Hell even till this very day, black brazilian are treated like crap by other races in that nation.
Ironically that's the bloodline you came from. No wonder your Afonja ass is pathetically attaching to Edo State despite having an authentic yoruba name. Shame no dey for your cowardly ass.

A cactus have thorns unlike your pitiful family which is nothing but An Akamu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:27pm On May 26, 2017
SlayerForever:

Leave this evil people. No kind of ploy by the Yoruba moves me anymore. Let the hypocritic bunch pull out any sob story from their asses,I'm not bothered. What I know is this: The Yoruba will pay someday.

I'm bored of them. This is what? The fourth coward using social media to screech genicide on igbo. Funny, everyone of tge four have been nothing but yoruba. Even during biafra war, it is recorded that the loudest on wishing igbo death were predominately yoruba. Therefore I'm tirex of them screeching, tired of them wishing, tired if them chest beat. I qudruple dare them to start doing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

I'm bored of them. This is what? The fourth coward using social media to screech genicide on igbo. Funny, everyone of tge four have been nothing but yoruba. Even during biafra war, it is recorded that the loudest on wishing igbo death were predominately yoruba. Therefore I'm tirex of them screeching, tired of them wishing, tired if them chest beat. I qudruple dare them to start doing it.
I'm sending you a mail.....
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 7:33pm On May 26, 2017
A cactus have thorns unlike your pitiful family which is nothing but An Akamu. [/quote]You might as well publish all these long essays you're churning out. Baby factory product, grab some 'powder' and go 'develope' Phillipines, Saudi or North Korea. Get busy like your accursed 'jew' brothers. Empty chest-beaters!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
...Says the child of an erosion-ravaged, development-deprived land of the rising sun, degenerates who go about 'developing' everywhere else but their 'home' with their vices. Death to your brothers in offshore jails, awaiting execution for their 'development acumen and exploits' grin

Better than an over flooded, brown roofed, poverty ridden land where even common in home toilet is an unfounded object. A place where grown men and women shits on the floor like a damn animal. I don't even understand how you animals see yourself as humans when even monkeys and even goat is a more developed species than you rats from the land of waste. A land where everywhere looks like it's suck in year 1920s hence everyone attaches themselves to lagos. A city that grow by stealing oil money from a region that has nothing to do with their Savage ass while clapping for being the modern day thieves they are.
No wonder your entire community including those abroad are known for 419 and scamming people out of their hard money till the point the british want to deport you animals from their land. Lazy ass rats

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

I'm sending you a mail.....

I'm not sure if I still have access to the email address I used to sign up for this account. I let you know if I got a message from you, if not, I'll contact you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

I'm not sure if I still have access to the email address I used to sign up for this account. I let you know if I got a message from you, if not, I'll contact you.
ok.... no problem...
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Olabestonic001(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
tifany89:

I don't know how most of u here reason. Been reading all these plenty comments without wanting to drop any. As in wat is in ur mind? Dat u will boldly kill one Igbo man now without retaliation and serious repercussions ? U think it is dat easy? Guy if u don't have anything to say just shut up plz. Who are u people using violence to threaten? Do Igbos look scared to u? Which people are going to do the killings self? Plz let me know, is it u or dat spineless nincompoop alcatraz dat opened this useless thread? Igbos are everywhere around you na, why not just test ur bravery mtcheweew

You've got no dept of understanding than thinking of killing! I am not even thinking of thinking here. There are blows you people won't recover from if given if you don't desist from all these childish tantrums of thinking you can withstand 'things' if they happened to you. You must be smarter than that! All of you have been thinking like a bitter war losers who keeps barking at every opportunity. You lots are immatured and must be careful not to make eternal enemies in Yorubas. We do not even see you as enemies before but just aggressive bunch that beats their chests at every opportunity of notice-me. Seriously, save that I have sane ones amidst you, you'd make an enemies (or people who are on your case; we've never been on your cases despite your arrogant nature because we see it as an inherent nature).
Stop all these nonsense against Yorubas; it won't pay you all! We have a common enemy in the elites and the Northern mafia. Those our enemies collectively. Anytime we see you lots dragging us into the madness , we just know you're shooting wrong. But, this ethnic profiling of you lots at us at every opportunity is senseless and we use to see it as that of an angry people. But, recently, you're making us see it deeper and if you all don't desist, it will haunt for a great time. John Nwodo is already trying to be diplomatic with the agitation but you guys are nursing evil against us because of the Civil War.
If we pay you back by nursing evil as you all are doing, the consequences will forever reverberate. We can cause so much arm if you continue your folly. Kindly tell your people not to make a potential business associates your greatest nightmare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

Better than an over flooded, brown roofed, poverty ridden land where even common in home toilet is an unfounded object. A place where grown men and women shits on the floor like a damn animal. I don't even understand how you animals see yourself as humans when even monkeys and even goat is more developed than you rats from the land of waste. A land where everywhere looks like it's suck in year 1920s hence everyone attaches themselves to lagos. A city that grow by stealing oil money from a region that has nothing to do with their Savage ass while clapping for being the modern day thieves they are.
No wonder your entire community including those abroad are known for 419 and scamming people out of their hard money till the point the british want to deport you animals from their land. Lazy ass rats
Pain in your rants, regret in your tears. This OSU DRUG DEALER AND CANNIBAL DESCENDANT is so hurt. MARGINALIZED VICTIMS from a desolate land. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Pain in your rants, regret in your tears. This OSU DRUG DEALER AND CANNIBAL DESCENDANT is so hurt. MARGINALIZED VICTIMS from a desolate land. grin grin grin

See the ediot call others drug dealer and Cannibal?

Monkey you are yoruba, I suggest you not open that mouth to name others when your own clan do the same shit.

Your entire politicians are nothing but drug lords, you even follow a drug pin as your messiah

Your entire tribe still EAT their obas organ in fucking 21 century that your brother has to create an organization to preach how backwards is that "culture".

A clan who still very day descreate the bodies of the dead because their babalow told them.

Yet you dare call others drug dealer and cannibals. grin grin grin grin grin don't even make laugh.

Anyway I'm not shocked by your reply, as usual your cowardly ass people will start insult and when given it back 10x fold, when you ain't shit to say, you start wailing "you're hurt." Pathetic.

It's better to a marginalized victim than a DOCILE SLAVE who even the most uneducated Aboki uses as a rag/rabid dog.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

Says a man named OLUFEMI DASILVA

Coward skull miner child of slave, you can screech this as much as you want, your own name defeats you.

Savage
You and your hateful fake products 'developers' don't even speak with a voice. So much disunity & confusion among y'all. It's gonna remain that way till you guys finally get your Biafra, by God's power, so you can build towers of Babel & 'develop' your banana republic with your sub-standard brains and 'powder'. grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by whitebeard(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Illogical comment, everyone knows even though our region is deprived of any meaningful federal presence, our standard of living HDI is better than all others.

Tear this hell hole apart let's see who will beg for food.
ok, try it, let's see, seems u can't see the bigger picture "yet", continue..!

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin afonja dey threaten igbo with genocide imagine this cowards,i want to advise my igbo brothers to ignore this nonentithies,forget biafra,go to lagos buy up alll their lands marry of their women,we match at the moment 40_60 in lagos,in the near future we will match them 70 _30,very soon we will control lagos.they should all go and die,igbos are not going any where,they will live and die watching igbo men live and become successful in their land their children and generation will watch igbo men take over lagos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

See the ediot call others drug dealer and Cannibal?

Monkey you are yoruba, I suggest you not open that mouth to name others when your own clan do the same shit.

Your entire politicians are nothing but drug lords, you even follow a drug pin as your messiah

Your entire tribe still EAT their obas organ in fucking 21 century that your brother has to create an organization to preach how backwards is that "culture".

A clan who still very day descreate the bodies of the dead because their babalow told them.

Yet you dare call others drug dealer and cannibals. grin grin grin grin grin don't even make laugh.

Anyway I'm not shocked by your reply, as usual your cowardly ass people will start insult and when given it back 10x fold, when you ain't shit to say, you start wailing "you're hurt." Pathetic.

It's better to a marginalized victim than a DOCILE SLAVE who even the most uneducated Aboki uses as a rag/rabid dog.

lol. Ewu Biafra. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
Guestlander:

The same radio Biafra on which he said and I quote "the only good Yoruba man is a dead one"
Look, there's no propaganda you want to embark on today that will be greater than what Ojukwu did. He used images of dead and dying children as props for his propaganda war.
So my Biafran friend, it's been done before.
The most important thing here is that if you make the mistake of making Yoruba the target of any violence in your quest for your new biafra you will be making a mistake that will set you back for a very long time, even your great grand children will read about it.
If you think this is an empty threat you are free to attack Yoruba physically, afterall they are cowards, aren't they?

A quote he made after we had

A Yoruba Oba say he'll throw igbo in a lagoon for practicing their democratic rights.

A yoruba doctor who wished xenophobia occur to igbos in Lagos.

A yoruba on Twitter who urged other Nigerians to kill all igbo for wanting to vote GEJ.

Yet you expect Nnamdi Kanu or any igbo at that to clap for una after that.

Like I said, we dare you yoruba to start the killing you all have been wishing and voicing. Stop using social media to make threats, start doing it. We are tired of hearing your bullshit and threats.

Animals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

Says a man named OLUFEMI DASILVA

Coward skull miner child of slave, you can screech this as much as you want, your own name defeats you.

Savage
Your people will be exterminated soon out there around the world, and of course, all the blames would go to the 'Afonjas' for being cowards and betrayers. Low-lifer crybabies! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
Olabestonic001:

You've got no dept of understanding than thinking of killing! I am not even thinking of thinking here. There are blows you people won't recover from if given if you don't desist from all these childish tantrums of thinking you can withstand 'things' if they happened to you. You must be smarter than that! All of you have been thinking like a bitter war losers who keeps barking at every opportunity. You lots are immatured and must be careful not to make eternal enemies in Yorubas. We do not even see you as enemies before but just aggressive bunch that beats their chests at every opportunity of notice-me. Seriously, save that I have sane ones amidst you, you'd make an enemies (or people who are on your case; we've never been on your cases despite your arrogant nature because we see it as an inherent nature).
Stop all these nonsense against Yorubas; it won't pay you all! We have a common enemy in the elites and the Northern mafia. Those our enemies collectively. Anytime we see you lots dragging us into the madness , we just know you're shooting wrong. But, this ethnic profiling of you lots at us at every opportunity is senseless and we use to see it as that of an angry people. But, recently, you're making us see it deeper and if you all don't desist, it will haunt for a great time. John Nwodo is already trying to be diplomatic with the agitation but you guys are nursing evil against us because of the Civil War.
If we pay you back by nursing evil as you all are doing, the consequences will forever reverberate. We can cause so much arm if you continue your folly. Kindly tell your people not to make a potential business associates your greatest nightmare.
This thread is the answer to your post: https://www.nairaland.com/3822742/biafrans-time-employ-extream-diplomacy

I don't personally have a problem with the Yorubas, but when we have to call a spade for what it is, we should. Example is the pictures of starving Biafran children that your people used time without number to mock us. They are all on this forum. As expected, retaliation followed, and that was not taken gleefully by your tribesmen.
I'll love to see the tribal bashing come to an end, because its leading to no where. We will do our best to calm nerves, but you also work on your people, to mind their business and stop interfering on Biafran or Igbo issues, except when invited or mentioned. Any attack on my moniker is personal, that must be faced squarely.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
blues2022:
IkediEbubes ............. This idiot.... your Igbo mother is your saviour..... Prince Ikedi. If not, that your fat face, them go use punch reduce am for you. Idiot. Na beating you go chop until you learn to mind your business. However, I'll take this as more of online childish tantrum from you. Just don't mention me again or I'll take up this issue personal and I swear, I'll deal with your fuckging ass. I'm warning you...
keep off from my mention. I no gree na him dey tear pant.
[/s]

Isaac Chukwuemeka, More ranting from a shameless animal sired by a witch. I know you well Isaac and you are just a malnourished pauper who is tired of his worthless life. I will always mention your foolish self and you cant do shit than rant and crawl back to your whole. You have no shame, reason you are stagnant in life..dirty poor thing.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / Court Stops EFCC From Declaring Maina Wanted / Dariye: Supreme Court Dismisses 10-year Sentence. Upholds 2-year Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.