Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) (8531 Views)

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Po-Military Group Protest Against Punch, Daily Trust, Leadership Newspapers / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by emeke123(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Excellent work guys, This is just a start. I dont stay in the UK but if I think you guys are definately speaking the truth to the world, Nigerians are not terrorist,
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by londoner: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Katsumoto, I think its what we need to do, at the end of the day we have provided a docile environment for them to get away with it until now, we can do this. We just need people who have the information to get it to us, and yes, we need to do it in a PEACEFUL and LEGAL way. If these thieves are using stolen loot to pay for school fees, we have to make it undesireable for respected institutions such as universities and private schools to be associated with that money.

Can you imagine groups of Nigerians at the airport in protest when they get off the plane? Even if we simply stand there in silence wearing T-shirts whish symbolise our discontent, how long do you think it will be before they become embarassed, others start asking questions as to why are we are doing it etc?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by ladej(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
londoner:

@Katsumoto, I think its what we need to do, at the end of the day we have provided a docile environment for them to get away with it until now, we can do this. We just need people who have the information to get it to us, and yes, we need to do it in a PEACEFUL and LEGAL way. If these thieves are using stolen loot to pay for school fees, we have to make it undesireable for respected institutions such as universities and private schools to be associated with that money.

Can you imagine groups of Nigerians at the airport in protest when they get off the plane? Even if we simply stand there in silence wearing T-shirts whish symbolise our discontent, how long do you think it will be before they become embarassed, others start asking questions as to why are we are doing it etc?

the funny thing is the kids are so brainwashed they dont see anything wrong with what mummy and daddy are doing, or they surround themselves with like for like, to avoid criticism. shame them
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by londoner: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Ladej, yes, they dont see anything wrong with it. But when their classmates, who's parents make their money legitimately start to distance themselves from them, they will soon care.

Its like being the child of a drug baron, among the children of heart surgeons and everyone begins to knows it.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Katsumoto: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
londoner:

@Ladej, yes, they dont see anything wrong with it. But when their classmates, who's parents make their money legitimately start to distance themselves from them, they will soon care.

Its like being the child of a drug baron, among the children of heart surgeons and everyone begins to knows it.

Correct
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by morningsta(m): 3:50am On Jan 19, 2010
[Sounds like a bad idea to me. Demonstrating against your country on foreign soil? A tad unpatriotic, I'd say. Didn't the USA get all up in Jesse Jackson's face when he made an anti-Bush speech abroad?

Not sure this is the way to go. If there's any demonstrating to do, it should be done in Nigeria. Those abroad will need to show support a different way.]

You mean protest in Nigeria so the police can shoot them?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by papabaks(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2010
morningsta:

[Sounds like a bad idea to me. Demonstrating against your country on foreign soil? A tad unpatriotic, I'd say. Didn't the USA get all up in Jesse Jackson's face when he made an anti-Bush speech abroad?

Not sure this is the way to go. If there's any demonstrating to do, it should be done in Nigeria. Those abroad will need to show support a different way.]

You mean protest in Nigeria so the police can shoot them?

Are you really cleared of what you are saying? cos you are asking question and you are answering it yourself, do you want them to leave their lovely family abroad and come to Nigeria for a protest and then some stupid police man will now kill them due to their foolishness or something.

This guys have done a very grate job out their.

If Nigeria is really ashamed of Herself then let her begin to put things right, else we will keep exposing them in the diaspora,

papa
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Ajike: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
londoner

this idea is great if it can be implemented
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by kennykane1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
For aloy*emeka

I'll say you are simply a stained piece of ass wipe. You should look accross your shoulders before you make such comments. People with the love of their country are protesting the god forsaking attitudes of devil incarnates in power and you are there saying they should get a job??. I see how much siddon look you are goat!
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by MWorkers(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Kudos to Kosovo, Blacksta and other patriotic Nigerians at home and in diaspora! It's high time we said NO to the reign of political terrorism and administrative mediocrity being unleashed on intelligent and enterprising Nigerians by PDP (Party Deceiving People).

Another Save Nigeria protest is coming up in New York on Friday 22 January 2010 at the Nigerian consulate in USA. Charity has begun at home in Nigeria here but it will not end up here before PDP end us. Sanity must reign in Nigeria again. Governor Babs Fashola of Lagos State is a classic example of possibility of practical and selfless leadership that is abundant in Nigeria.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by oYaTo(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2010
Anyone got pics of the SNG New York protest?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 2:11am On Jan 25, 2010
M-Workers:

Kudos to Kosovo, Blacksta and other patriotic Nigerians at home and in diaspora! It's high time we said NO to the reign of political terrorism and administrative mediocrity being unleashed on intelligent and enterprising Nigerians by PDP (Party Deceiving People).

Another Save Nigeria protest is coming up in New York on Friday 22 January 2010 at the Nigerian consulate in USA. Charity has begun at home in Nigeria here but it will not end up here before PDP end us. Sanity must reign in Nigeria again. Governor Babs Fashola of Lagos State is a classic example of possibility of practical and selfless leadership that is abundant in Nigeria. 

Sulaiman Dave Bola-Babs
Coordinator, Tai Solarin Organisation www.taisolarin.org 0803 365 3110
Co-editor, "Tai Solarin in a Nutshell: Immortal Quotes of Tai Solarin" with a foreword by Professor Grace Alele-Williams (2009)
Publisher, "Education for Greatness 1: Selected Speeches of Dr. Tai Solarin" with a foreword by Professor Babs Fafunwa (2001)

WTF

What are these people really talking about. I remember my classmate Chima Ubani died while hustling for one these nonsense activities, but today no one even remembers his name. I would advise my Igbo folks to stay away. Caveat emptor. cool
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by ladej(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2010
Onlytruth:

WTF

What are these people really talking about. I remember my classmate Chima Ubani died while hustling for one these nonsense activities, but today no one even remembers his name. I would advise my Igbo folks to stay away. Caveat emptor. cool
unfortunately casualties will occur and my deepest condolences to your dear classmate. it isnt nonsense.these same protests liberated black americans during the civil rights movement in the 60s. as a result of progressive blacks since then a platform was set in stone, one that a certain barack obama is enjoying now. it works but we need a leader in the mould of a martin luther king, ghandi, mandela. we have no one in that mould. if we did people will willingly die so that their kids can have a bright future
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by asunaobi(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2010
ladej:

unfortunately casualties will occur and my deepest condolences to your dear classmate. it isnt nonsense.these same protests liberated black americans during the civil rights movement in the 60s. as a result of progressive blacks since then a platform was set in stone, one that a certain barack obama is enjoying now. it works but we need a leader in the mould of a martin luther king, ghandi, mandela. we have no one in that mould. if we did people will willingly die so that their kids can have a bright future

What else can I say? Well answered.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by MWorkers(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2010
Thanks asunaobi for your appreciation. I hope Onlytruth also understands the necessity of this just cause. Aluta continua, victoria acerta.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
I believe all these issues going on in Nigeria,

Orchestrates a time for REVOLUTION.

P.s. Nice to see that our brothers and sisters abroad still care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov / Delta 2023: Why Sheriff Oborevwori Should Be Governor - Oke Umurhohwo / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.